Who's Next? discussion

Role play in the 1p world! > World Meeting Place

Comments Showing 1-50 of 256 (256 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

were nothing is completed!

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed as he filed through his folder, his hair slicked back as usual. His tie being a soft lavender. He didn't realize how feminine it looked because he liked it. He yawned softly, wanting to get home and drink a bit of beer.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Greece sheepishly walked into the conference room. "Ugh, it's so early!" As soon as he took a seat, he buried his head in his arms.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Tempted to bring Japan in... you know what, I WILL >>

Germany glanced up, "Maybe you should get some ov your vork doe before zhe meeting. Zhat way you'll have more time to sit back and relax." he replied calmly.

Japan walked in and bowed, "Greetings Germany and Greece" he said.

message 6: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Apr 26, 2014 05:18PM) (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Greece sighed. "I have so much work. I have this meeting, I have to say hello to Japan, then I have to eat, then sleep..." Greece fell quietly asleep in the table

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good morning" Canada said walking in with a red sweater on. He had a light smile on his face and that stuff polar bear in his arms.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Japan tilted his head to the side, "Do not forget to feed your cats" he added.

Germany rouse an eyebrow, "You almost sound like Italy." he said blankly. He had been thinking about Italy a lot lately. More than he should have been for just a friend.

message 9: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 405 comments Mod
"Ugh, where is that pasta loving idiota... Oh great." Romano entered the room and Potato Bastard just happened to be there. "Yo, potato bastardo, know where my fratello is? He isn't at my house."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(:D Roma~)

Canada sat net to Greece quietly. His bear asked him who he was and he answered back "I'm Canada"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany glanced up, I'll never understand Catholics he thought, "Uh, well I haven't talked to Italy since yesterdday" he replied.

message 12: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"What did he last mention to you? Because I haven't seen the idiota anywhere..." Romano sighed. "Veneziano... Ugh where could have he possibly gone?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed, "Perhaps he's having another one of his naked siestas" he suggested. Why did I add naked to that? I swear I'm going crazy over this he thought to himself.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Ontario asked walking in. He had a brown zip up sweater with a white t-shirt that had a maple leaf at the bottom. he had fingerless gloves and jeans on. He had a un-inpressed look on.

"Good moring Greece" Canada greeted Greece happily and shyly

message 15: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Romano frowned. "...I would be arguing with you right now, but I need to find my fratello... Maybe he wandered into the forest again?" Romano walked out of the conference room, just for a certain person to walk in.

"Hallo Vest!" Prussia spoke cheerfully with Gilbird chirping happily in his hair.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked, Should I follow? I don't want Italy to think I don't care for him... that would mean yet another awkward letter or confrontation... he thought to himself.

message 17: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"...Vest?" Prussia waved his hand in front of Germany's face. "You alright? You look like you just saw a puppy get run over. Seriously, vhat's up?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany rouse an eyebrow, "Oh hullo brother. Vell, it really izn't anything to vorry about it." he replied.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(Why you ignore mee :/)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) ((Greece is asleep xD))

message 21: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Prussia frowned. "Seriously, Vest, vhat's going on? Somezing's on your mind to make you zis distracted from your papervork."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked as he looked down at his paper work. He immidiately hid it and faintly blushed realizing he had drawn a small heart. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Honestly it iz nothing brother" he replied.

message 23: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Prussia didn't believe him. But he sighed. "Alright, brozer(brother), if zat's it..." Prussia went to the other side of the table and sat down next to Canada. He looked at the Canadian. "Hallo, Birdie."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

aleх [love мe, and ι ѕнall love yoυ ғoreverмore] wrote: "((Greece is asleep xD))"

(nnnooottt you them)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany brought up his paperwork and looked down at the paper, closing his eyes and shaking his head sternly, I feel so frilly. Like a women. No, I'm no women. I've seriously got problems he thought to himself.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Snow ~Forever Canadian~ wrote: "aleх [love мe, and ι ѕнall love yoυ ғoreverмore] wrote: "((Greece is asleep xD))"

(nnnooottt you them)"

((Ooooooooh :3))

message 27: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 26, 2014 06:10PM) (new)

(Prussia said something! And no one else is probably saying anything because they can't see him :P)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Max ~Slowly Going InSAnE~ wrote: "(Prussia said something!)"

((:o))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Japan sat on Germany's left side, having noticed the heart and thinking of it as extremely abnormal for the potato eating German to be drawing frilly little hearts.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(Pffft XD ;feel like a asshole; sorry)

Canada blushed a bit "Goodmoring" he sai sweetly adding a shy smiled.

Ontario flopped in a random hair pulling ut his phone.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Japan nodded at Canada, "Hello Canada" he replied.

message 32: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Prussia smiled at Canada. He's so adorable... "How's Kilimanjaro?" He asked before looking at the small white bear.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kuma..jiji?" He said not being able to recall the bears name "Hes good" He said giving the bear a small squeeze "What about you two?" He asked Gilbert and Japan

message 34: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Prussia smirked. "Well, I'm feeling awesome." Prussia chuckled. How else would ze awesome Prussia feel than awesome? Prussia smiled and looked up at Gilbird. "You can go fly around now Gilbird."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Gilbird XD >>

Germany continued to look through his paperwork, a shocked expression on his face.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's good eh?" He said smiling than sighed "How are your sleeps going?"

message 37: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"Good as well." Prussia answered. Prussia looked at the sweet Canadian. "How are you?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Japan glanced around and waited for the remainder of the countries to arrive. But they still had thirty minutes left. And Germany was clearly having trouble. Prussia clearly liked Canada. It was quite fun to refrain from talking.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"good" He answered and looked pass Prussia "G-Germany? Are you ok?" He asked getting out of his seat and standing next to Prussia's younger brother.

message 40: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 26, 2014 06:49PM) (new)

(XD No wonder Japan loves to refrain from talking :P)

Prussia frowned, looking at his younger brother. "Bir-- Canada's right. Vest, you look horrible. Vhat's going on?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany wasn't about to go and say this in front of everyone. He stood up and shook his head, "I-Isht nothing" he smiled shakily and nervously, which was exceedingly rare. "I-I need to go find Italy" he whispered, leaving his paperwork as he left the room.

<< I love Japan >>

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(Me to <3 Lol I'm going to murder Tia when I see her on Monday~ OKay since she not on, and I'm her best friend I will allow someone Roleplay Italy for a bit~)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Someboooody XD >>

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Canada looked worried, mostly because his nature, and country makes him "D-do you think he'll be okay?" he asked worry in his voice.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Japan grabbed his work before anyone could find out what was anyone, "I'm certain he wirr be fine" he replied.

message 46: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Prussia nodded. "Mein brozer is strong. Zis is probably just somezing going on viz him and vill pass quickly..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Japan nodded, "Yes, I agree" he replied blankly.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(mmm, Max Can you rp 1p Italy for a bit?)

"Mmm, okay" He said still worry and this time uncertainty in his voice, he turn his head so it wasn't facing the door and towards his friends.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Japan was surprised he had smiled. But he said nothing. He was also surprised that Germany was missing a meeting. That was possibly the strangest thing ever.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"So guys..." He started off putting some of his hair behind his ear "What do you want to do after this meeting?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6