Who's Next? discussion

Role play in the 2p world! > A random City!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Idk

message 2: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 405 comments Mod
(It's dark outside right now >:D)

Luciano growled, following his target. This is taking way too long. Once his target was isolated from other people, he covered their mouth and yanked them into a dark alley. "Ciao~ I'm just going to make this quick; Running out of special sauce. You have enough in your veins, yada yada, now I kill you." Luciano pulled out his golden dagger -more of a kitchen knife- and slit the human's neck before stabbing the human about fthrity seven more times, successfully killing the human. "Hmph. That was actually really boring, more than it should've been."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany peeked around the corner, having been on his way to the bar,"Maybe its cause you did it vrong." he said blankly.

message 4: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano jumped and looked at Lutz (2p!Germany's human name). "Maria, don't sneak up on me like that!" He frowned. "Why are you here, anyways? I thought no one was following me."

(Fun fact: Italians don't pray to The Lord, but they pray to Mary, so that's why he said Maria, which is Mary in Italian)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1197... )

Matt walk down the dark street with his hockey stick in his hand. He had his shades on top of his head and his blonde hair in a short messy ponytail. He had his Mountie coat on with jeans he looked bad ass as usual and he was walking pass the alleyway were the dead guy was. It was hard to tell who he was with the light.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Yea, Catholics. >>

Germany shrugged, "was going to the bar, and noticed how terribly you killed that guy. I mean you coud've at least drained the blood slowly" he replied.

message 7: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

( http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736... )

Luciano frowned. "I was just getting bored with following the guy..." Luciano looked at the guy. "Humph, I see it now. I did to a horrible job." Luciano smirked, looking at Germany once again. "At least whenever I hurt you you don't try to run away and actually give a challenge." Luciano looked at the scar on the German's cheek, making him grin. "Now that I remember."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany tsked, "Whatever Luciano. You're just lucky I didn't have my knife with me. If I had you'd be dead" he said, lighting a cigarette.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" Matt asked appearing behind Lutz, he looked at the two with his tired looking eyes. He started a cigarette and the smoke disappeared into the air.

message 10: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

The insane Italian grinned. "I doubt that. But I'll let you go ahead and think that." Luciano looked at Lutz's cigarette and smirked, walking up to him and pulling it out of his mouth. "You know, if you keep smoking you'll more than likely kill yourself. You know, lungs get black and stuff." The Italian put the cigarette in his own mouth and looked at the German. "I have no idea why you are addicted to this stuff. It tastes horrible."

message 11: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(Whoops. Just saw Snow's comment)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(Pish, paw its ok)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked and lit another one, he wouldn't do anything. Mostly because he was tired and he didn't have a weapon. "Ah well..." he shrugged.

message 14: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano looked at Matt behind Lutz. "Ciao, Matt. You were saying something?" Luciano didn't really take the cigarette out of his mouth, surprisingly. Luciano looked at Lutz again. "You look like you listened to your fratello talk to you about his heart again for an hour. What's up?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany shrugged, "Just a bit sleepy. Nothing much." he murmured.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Just listen not really wanting to talk anyways, he looked at the man that died and saw his blood still coming out.

message 17: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"If you're tired, then why are you going to the bar, idiota?" Luciano sighed. "I'm not very sure if I believe you.... Why are you going to the bar again?" Even though Luciano was heartless at times, he had to admit one thing; he did care for the potato eating German. Ally and Best Friend of the German of course Luciano cared at least a little bit.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He shrugged. He had been having a hard time lately. Though he didn't show it because he didn't care to look pathetic and he wasn't very emotional. "I don't think that it matters much" he replied.

message 19: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano frowned. "I'm coming with you then. If you get drunk at least I'll be able to drive you home." Luciano sighed. "I can always find another person to kill, and a whole lot better than the mess I did." Luciano looked back at the corpse and knelt down, taking his dagger and making an 'L' in the skin before taking the dagger to his mouth and tasting the blood from the victim. "Ugh, AB type. Not a big fan of it."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany nodded, "Fine then" he replied before walking down the street with a sigh.

message 21: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano quickly caught up with the German and frowned. "I'm going to say it now, Lutz; I feel something is gravely wrong. Please tell me what's going on with you, Germany."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany glanced over. It was Italy. Germany usually didn't work. Mostly because he didn't care. But when he did he couldn't get Italy out of his head. And so he didn't say anything. He was a bit of a bad liar.

message 23: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano frowned, beginning to glare at the German. "Tell me, Lutz. I even said Please, and that's something you don't get out of me everyday. Now spill." Luciano put his dagger in his pocket as humans began to become visible.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed, "Zheres just been something on my mind. Vhich iz... abnormal." he furrowed his eyes in confusion. He knew that drinking would probably help him let out his frustration.

message 25: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 26, 2014 05:56PM) (new)

Luciano sighed, giving up. "At least that's something. So how much farther to this bar you usually go to? It's getting cold out here and I forgot to bring my uniform's jacket... Which is also weird..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed and took off his jacket, wrapping it around him. "Two blocks" he murmured, his pale skin being exposed to the moonlight as they walked.

message 27: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano didn't expect the warmth of the German's jacket to envelop him. He looked at the German before slipping his arms through the sleeves. "... Thank you, Lutz..." Luciano could smell Lutz's scent from the jacket; cigarette smoke and baked potatoes. Odd combo, yet fit the German completely. "... I have no idea where Flavio is right now, but I don't think he'd mind you being over at my house if you get drunk."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Flavio is Prussia right? And Fratello is.. normal Romano er Italy? Sorry, new to the 2ps >>

Germany shrugged, "Probably wont care." he replied, seeing the bar from where they were walking.

message 29: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 26, 2014 06:12PM) (new)

Luciano looked at Lutz. "Even if he were to argue, the fashion loving freak would have to deal with it... This the place?" Luciano asked as he looked at the sign of the bar.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany opened the door for Luciano and sighed as the scent of alcohol met his nostrils. He nodded, there weren't many people.

message 31: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

< < Flavio is 2p!Romano. You're thinking of Gilen, 2p!Prussia > >

Luciano frowned at the scent. Looking around, he saw many drunken humans and just chuckled at their idiotic personalities. Everyone acted different when they were drunk, even himself. Luciano continued to wear the jacket as he followed Lutz.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Do Flavio and Lutz have like a thing going on? Are they fwiends XD >>

Lutz sat down at the bar, sighing as he put both of his elbows on the counter, "Gin" he said blankly.

message 33: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

< < Well, when people are mean to him, he doesn't really like them, and because of Flavio's similar annoyance to 1p!Italy, I don't think Lutz is the nicest to him :p > >

Luciano looked at the bartender. "If you serve red wine, then I'll have that." Luciano looked back over at Lutz. "So... Nice place. Never expected this type of bar for you to go to."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << OK so, Flavio is Romano... but Romano and him still fight? >>

Germany shrugged. He usually went to larger bars and parties. But he needed to think. And when he started thinking he would need to drink.

message 35: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

< Well, not argue fight, but more Flavio shuns him if Lutz is mean to him XD >

"You are quite anti-social, aren't you?" Luciano pointed out before poking the German on the shoulder. "You need to talk more; people are going to think you're a psychopath, and that's my thing."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany chuckled lowly. He was a bit insane himself and enjoyed torturing people, "I'm just thinking. Und it izn't very normal for me so try to be happy" he replied.

message 37: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

When their drinks came, Luciano lifted up his glass and took a sip of wine. "As long as you're paying." Luciano spoke, smirking at the German.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany chuckled, "Pity, but I guess so" he murmured.

message 39: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano smiled. A few minutes passed and Luciano began looking around. The bar was emptying quite quickly and within thirty minutes the only people inside were him, Lutz, the bartender, and three people passed out drunk in the corner.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Lutz had drunk two or three drinks. Already feeling a bit woozy.

message 41: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano chuckled at Lutz, seeing him drunker than a human adult after a break up. "Oh dear... Come on, Lutz." Luciano lied the payment for the drinks on the table before directing the German away from said table and leading him outside. "Keep an arm around me and don't wander off." Luciano said with a smile.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany put his arm around Luciano's shoulder and walked wobbily, "Yo! Bartender! You suck! I only gave you a twenty when you asked me for a forty! Idiot!" he shouted as he left.

message 43: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano frowned. "Is he always like this when he's drunk?" He asked himself before looking at the drunken German. "Heh, you're accent is gone. I guess that's also a side effect..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed and hit his palm against his forehead, "Man... I am typsyyyy" he chuckled a bit.

message 45: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(Facepalm XP)

Luciano chuckled a slight. "You're not even close to tipsy; you're way drunk, Lutz." Luciano basically dragged the German to his home, in which was nearby said town.

(I'm requesting the Vargas home in the 2p!World :P)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Alright cool XD And I know, I just think of him as the typical drunk American. He kind of reminds me of Bruce Willis plus like... Adam Levigne XD XD XD >>

message 47: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(XD)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

ONtario walk around minding his own buiniess waiting for someone to pick him up, hopefully. he turn around and saw London heading towards him he sighed softly at his luck "H-hello!" He said

message 49: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

NishaC | 439 comments Mod
London waved back. "Hay!" He called out. He ran towards Ontario in short heeled platforms.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"H-how can you wear thoes?" He asked shyly seeing the plat forms and conparing them to his sneakers

« previous 1