Who's Next? discussion

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Clam and quiet

message 2: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 405 comments Mod
"Veneziano?! You here?" Romano sighed. "Where is he?"

message 3: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(I'm only playing as Italy because Tia is offline and they asked me to)

Far away from Romano, Italy chuckled, sitting in one of the trees like a cat. "Ve~" the Italian mumbled. His eyes, as always, were closed.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany peeked around the tree a few meters away from Romano, narrowing his eyes on Italy and swallowing. He wouldn't say anything.

message 5: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Italy saw both his fratello and Germany and first believed the two were both looking for him. "Doitsu? Fratello?"

Romano heard his brother and sighed with relief. "Good you're okay..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked and hid behind the tree. He felt so strange. It was almost as bad as Valentines day.

message 7: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Italy got down from the tree, almost falling at how clumsy he was. Italy chuckled. "Doitsu~ Why are you hiding behind a tree~?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked, SHUT UP ITALY he thought. He swallowed and stood in plain view, "Oh, zhere you are Italy." he said with his usual stern expression.

message 9: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Italy chuckled. "Ve~"

Romano frowned. "Why were you out here?"

"I wanted to see the squirrels play around~" Italy smiled.

"Well we better head back to the World Meeting Place." Romano spoke with a sigh.

(I forgot what it was called and now I remember :P)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany nodded, "For vonce, I agree vith you" he replied to Romano before beginning to head back.

message 11: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited May 02, 2014 04:47PM) (new)

---

Indiana smiled slightly. "Ah, the Forest near the World Meeting Place. What a calm area..." Indiana chuckled. "Reminds me of before the American Revolution." Indiana frowned. "...Better think of something else." Indiana sighed, climbing up one of the trees and whistling before a red cardinal landed on his shoulder. "Hello, Red." Indiana chuckled, petting the bird slightly. "Have ya seen Claus?" He asked the bird.

The cardinal flew from his shoulder.

"Bring him back here!" He called out to the bird, chuckling.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Sweden walked through the forest and glanced around the area with a blank expression. He sighed and kneeled down to touch the flowers. He wondered where his dear Finland was.

message 13: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Indiana looked down and saw Sweden. He smiled and, being the friendly person he was, hung himself upside down and looked at Sweden. "Hey Sweden! What are you looking for?"

message 14: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Seeing Sweden must've been busy, Indiana climbed back on the branch and frowned. I'm really bored... I wonder if I can find any of the other States to hand out with... Indiana thought to himself.

Ashley The Sadistic Turtle | 5 comments America sat on the top branch of the tree Indiana was sitting on. He looked down at his little state.

"What was he doing out here?" he thought to himself. No matter. America leaped from his branch all the way to Indiana's causing them both to tumble to the ground.

message 16: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"Gah!" Indiana yelped when his branch crashed and he tumbled down to he ground. Indiana realized whom made him crash to the ground. "America!" Indiana stood and held a hand out to help him up. "You alright?"

message 17: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(:P)