Who's Next? discussion

Role play in the 2p world! > Oliver's Bakery

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 2: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

NishaC | 439 comments Mod
;D))

message 3: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 405 comments Mod
Luciano frowned as he looked at the bakery from the outside. "I hope the cupcake lover's here..." Luciano mumbled before knocking on the doors of the bakery.

message 4: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Oliver perked up when he herd the knock. "Coming~" He sang. He skipped towards the door and seen Luciano. "'Ello." He said.

message 5: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano smirked at the multi-colored Englishman. "Ciao, Oliver." Luciano looked at the German behind him before looking back at Oliver. "I was curious about something... I was in my house when I thought of it. May we come in?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany watched from behind, adjusting his hat and staring down in contemplation.

message 7: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Please do." Oliver said, holding the door for both of them. "So, what brings you 'ere?" He asked.

message 8: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 27, 2014 05:00PM) (new)

( http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201... XD sorry the comment made me think of this picture)

Luciano walked inside, making sure Germany was with him. "I've begun to develop this theory and I was curious to as if something similar to it you know of..." Luciano spoke, looking at Oliver before continuing. "I've overheard you and Flavio talking about mirrors once and while in my home and set my hand on a mirror and found my reflection to look as if it was preventing me from passing. To summarize, I was curious to as if you know anything supernatural about mirrors."

message 9: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(May go afk in a bit)

message 10: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

(Lol that image was in my head while writing that 0.0)

"Er..well...You see, sometimes mirrors lead to a different dimension and you see the complete opposite of yourself. That happened to me last week; my other self swears way too much. If that's what you meant." Oliver replied, trying to think.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany rouse an eyebrow and said nothing, keeping his head bowed in thought.

message 12: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(Back)

Luciano nodded. "I was thinking of such a dimension..." Luciano looked at Oliver, "...Do you happen to know where one of these mirrors are at? Apparently, as you said, it happened to yourself before."

message 13: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Oliver put his index finger and middle finger to his temple, trying to remember. "Ah...it's...I think, in the storage room. Here, I'll show you." Oliver said as he pointed to a room labeled 'CUPCAKES'. There was no real reason why he labeles it cupcakes....probably because that's where he keeps the 'special ingredients' for them.

message 14: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano took slight caution. "If this is a set up, I am going to make a scar on your neck..." Luciano threatened. He sighed. "Lead the way, Oliver."

Flavio hummed as he made his way to Oliver's Place, his orange sunglasses over his eyes. I wonder how Ollie's doing today~

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << THERE BETTER NOT BE A PONY DOWN THERE!!! >>

Germany held onto his knife closely. He had a plethera of weapons with him.

message 16: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 27, 2014 06:49PM) (new)

(Che...Cosa?...Plethera?)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Plethera basically means abundance. >>

message 18: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(Oh XD)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Yea, remember when Britain meets Tonny
England: You have a plethera of fun friends don't you America? << Shaky smile >> >>

message 20: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(:P)

message 21: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

( 2p!Vargas ---> http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i...
2p!Romano w/out sunglasses -and slight bipolar personality- ----> http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201... )

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Oh yea!!! He often fools people into thinking he's gay XD >>

message 23: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(Yep! XD -he even tricked me XD-)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << But eeeeveryone knows Spain and Romano belong together XD >>

message 25: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"I swear, I'm not~" Oliver sang. He took out a key and unlocked the door. In the room, was basically what was in a meat locker: meat, cold, body parts; no big deal to Oliver. He took an inhale. "Ahh~ it smells like heaven, doesn't it?" He asked happily. "Alright, here it is." Oliver said, as he walked over to a large thing covered by a sheet. He removed it and there was the mirror: http://www.hayneedle.com/product/abby...

message 26: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(XD yeah... Oh, I just wanted to show you this because I found it hilarious. It's from an ask-2p-Italy thing, and this just happened to be a 'question' for him to answer, and this is how he responds: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201... )

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << OMG OMG OMG NO NO NO NO PINKIEPIE!! NO MAS! WHYYY >>

Germany rouse an eyebrow, "You could've given it a more decent look..." he trailed.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << XD XD ... wow... if he drew a German guy I'd be laughing my ass off >>

message 29: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 30, 2014 01:57PM) (new)

Tia wrote: ""I swear, I'm not~" Oliver sang. He took out a key and unlocked the door. In the room, was basically what was in a meat locker: meat, cold, body parts; no big deal to Oliver. He took an inhale. "Ah..."

Luciano admitted it; rotten flesh didn't smell as good as the freshly killed. That's one of the many things he and Oliver didn't have in common. Luciano studied the mirror. "Impressive..."

"Ollie~ Fratello~" Flavio called.

Luciano growled. "Oh great." He looked back and saw his fratello at the door of the 'meat locker'.

"What are you doing here, Luci~" Flavio asked cheerfully.

Luciano glared, his eyes becoming more red than pink. "I outta--"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany tilted his head to the side, "It's Luciano." he said blankly.

message 31: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"He calls me that just to tick me off." Luciano growled.

Flavio smirked. "You know me, fratello~" Flavio came up to the three. "So, fratello, Lutz, what are you doing here?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Avoiding your ass" he mumbled with folded arms, "By the way, have either of you seen my cigarettes?" he asked.

message 33: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"I know it's Impressive. Why wouldn't I keep it?" Oliver said flamboyanlty. He dusted a section of the mirror.

message 34: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"How would I know?" Flavio spoke.

Luciano didn't answer, looking at the mirror again. "So... How does it work? Do I just touch it or...what?" Luciano asked, curious of this other dimension now.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed, "I'll have to buy anozer pack zhen..." he trailed before directing his attention to the mirror.

message 36: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Well, I was admiring myself, saying how well dressed I am, then I heard a snide remark, involving swearing. I freaked out for multiple reasons, then I seen a very attractive man wearing a green military suit and a mean look staring back at me." Oliver replied.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany rouse an eyebrow, "Vell.. zhat is strange" he mumbled.

message 38: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"So your... 'Other self'?" Luciano questioned.

"It happened to me, too." Flavio chuckled. "Oliver showed me the mirror and I saw a brunette guy whom looked similar to me wearing a brown mafia uniform and had brown eyes glaring at me and yelling at me in what seemed to be Italian cursing."

message 39: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Practically, yes." Oliver replied. He turned to Flavio and said, "yes I remember that fellow."

message 40: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Flavio chuckled. "He was kinda funny~"

Luciano frowned. "So I just look in the mirror and I see this other me?" Luciano summarized.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany chuckled, "I bet my alternate self iz bad ass" he nodded faintly.

message 42: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"If I'm correct, then my other self must be quite a weakling..." Luciano said before looking at his reflection. "...hmm."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany chuckled as something came to thought, So if Italy is correct then my alternate self would be... annoying and uptight. he thought.

message 44: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Exactly~" replied Oliver. "It's not that hard, really."

message 45: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(In 1p!World, would Italy also see Luciano? Because Luciano's beginning to see Italy)

Luciano's eyes widened as his reflection's colors changed, his reflection's eyes turning amber before closing themselves, the reflection's clothes turning blue, and no weapon to be seen but a white flag. Luciano frowned. "So odd..."

Flavio smirked. I think, using Luciano, we can break the spell and cross over completely...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << I don't know. I don't think so. It would just be like looking into the dimension, not making contact. And with the mirror it'd be a pararellel universe. I don't think there's a way to get through... >>

Germany smiled and chuckled, "No way! Thats so cool, lemme try!" he said.

message 47: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(Oh, but there is. :P Arthur and Lovino are talking about it right now in their dimension)

Luciano looked at Germany. "Go ahead, Lutz." He said before stepping out of the way.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked as he saw his other version show up. He chuckled but scoffed when Ludwig began pointing out all of his flaws. He sighed, "Yup. I was right." he said before moving out of the way.

<< Idk, I think that we should just have them stay in their dimensions for now >>

message 49: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"See, pretty different, right?" Oliver said, once the other German was gone.

message 50: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano nodded. "Si, very..." Luciano stood in front the mirror. "Have you ever gone further?"

"We're working on that detail." Flavio chuckled.

« previous 1