College Life {RP} discussion

Dorms > Grey and Lukas

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

[image error]

message 2: by Gamzee Trash (last edited May 01, 2014 01:28PM) (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Once they had reached the dorm, Bellatrix stood. She smiled and sat down on the edge o his bed, looking up at him. "Do you have any pets?" She asked curiously," I have two dogs. " She lay back on the bed, her chest rising and falling as she breathed. Bellatrix pulled off her sweater so that she was in her tank top, suddenly getting hot. "Do you mind if I take off my shoes?" She asked quietly, about to take them off.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey let her down as soon as they entered his dorm, he looked around making sure his partner was not in the room too, that would be weird. satisfied they where alone he looks over at her as she takes off her sweater, his eyes widen and quickly return to normal he had thought she was undressing for a moment. when she asked about her shoes he nods. " yes sure." he says and does the same, honestly he hated wearing shoes but he also hated getting his feet dirty so ya it was complicated. Grey goes over to the bed and sits next to her. so are you still cold?" he asks with out thinking of her sweater she took off.

message 4: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She took off her shoes and put them by the bed. Bellatrix was wearing bright, mismatched socks. One was bright pink chevron and the other was a plain sky blue. Bellatrix shook her head," no, it's actually a little but hot in here. That's why I took off my sweater." Bellatrix looked up at him, her bangs covering half of her face. She wondered how long she would stay in his dorm and wondered how far they would get today. In fact, it was getting a bit late. In was in the evening and it would be easy for Bellatrix to just sleep there instead of having to go all the way back to her dorm.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey sighs, " guess you do not want to cuddle then." he says in a pouting voice but a teasing playful twinkle is in his eyes. he playfully pushes her back down on his bed and smakes her with a pillow before jumping up and laughing he grabs Lukas's pillow and holds it up, ready for a attack from her. " cant touch this." he sings out and does a sexy dance.

message 6: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Bellatrix threw the pillow at him. "Grey!" She exclaimed, laying on her stomach. She wanted a calm and peaceful night, but it didn't seem like she would get one. "Was that really necessary?" She muttered, rolling over onto her back. Her bag was by her shoes. "I'm going to change really quickly" she grabbed a pair of boyshorts from the bag and walked into the bathroom, changing quickly. She came back out, jeans in hand. She put her pants in her bag and flopped back down on the bed, yawning.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey pouts when she does not attack him back, while she changed he fixed his bed back to neat and changed into a tight black tanktop and into a pair of pajama black shorts. He was looking at his work from today when she came out, he jokingly whistles at her. he laughs when she lays back down. Grey walks over and gets ontop of her and flips her over so she is facing up. he smiles down at her and kiss her lips and then her forehead.

message 8: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Bellatrix blushed brightly,her eyes going wide. She didn't kiss back, too shocked. Her hands slid up to his shoulders, surprised that he climbed on top of her. She lay underneath him, her heartbeat quickening. "I-I um..." She stammered, nervous. She wasn't sure what would happen next.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey kisses her neck up to her lips again kissing her deeply. " do not worry I am not going to undress you or anything." he says softly into her ear before kissing it. his hand runs over her stomach and up her side. " I thought this is what you wanted in the pool?" he asks when she does not kiss back.

message 10: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Sorry, I just panicked a little," she said softly. Bellatrix kissed Grey deeply, pulling him close. She didn't want to repeat the incident with Talon. Him hookin up with her and leaving the next morning. She never wanted that to happen again. But than again, she didn't think Grey would ever do that to her. She yawned again and cuddled him, running her hands along his spine.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey kisses her neck once more before rolling over and pulling her up against him and onto his chest." So is this just for tonight or do you want to be more?" he asks running his hand down her torso to her thigh, his finger draws circles on her inner thigh as he waits for a answer. Grey really hoped she wanted more out of him, that she wanted to be in a relationship, he really missed holding a girl close and kissing her.

message 12: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "We can do more if you'd like..." She said softly, her cheeks pink. "Just let me know what you want to do... And I-I'll decide if I'm willing I do it" she said softly. She wondered how far he wanted to go tonight. She looked up at him, blushing even brighter.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey blinks in confusion and laughs. " oh man sorryI will never be a speech person, look I meant do you want to go steady with me and be my official girlfriend?" He asks hugging her. " I would never push you into sex." He promises an kisses her cheek. He felt bad for making her think he wanted her body, not that he did not want it, he just wanted her love first and her trust.

message 14: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Oh! Yeah.. I will be your official girlfriend" she nodded, yawning. She moved over so that she was laying beside him. Bellatrix cuddled him, her head on his chest. Her chest pressed against his, her heart rate slowing to a normal pace. She closed her eyes, her legs bare along with her arms. She curled up, her hair in her face.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey hugs her tightly. " Good." he says with a yawn and closes his eyes listening to her breathing. he was about to nod off when he realized they could get introuble if she stayed over night in the guys dorm and his roomie came back and ratted them out. hey you need to leave, I do not know my roomie yet, he could be a snitch and I do not want us getting into trouble." he says seriously and sits up.

message 16: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Oh.. Okay" Bellatrix nodded, standing. "Bye... See you tomorrow?" She asked softly, looking at him. She blushed and smiled. She finally had an actual boyfriend. Grey was her first boyfriend, but not first kiss. It was complicated.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey jumps up after her. " hey you, I am not letting you go back by yourself and deffinatly not with out a kiss." he says taking her hand and kissing her lips once more befor he opens his door and starts leading her out.

message 18: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Bellatrix giggled, following him. She smiled and let him lead her to her dorm. She didnt have a dorm mate. Maybe he could spend the night in my room, she thought to herself excitedly. She leaned against him as they walked.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey smiles at her as they walk, he enjoyed it when she leaned against him." you know I almost got married last year." he comments wondering what her reaction would be to that sudden news.

message 20: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Wait, what?" She almost fell over. She raised a brow, her eyes slightly wide. "Married?" Bellatrix looked up at him," You realize that that isn't something casual, right?" She felt like she was asking too many questions. Bellatrix hoped that they would pass anyone on their way to her dorm due to her very short shorts.

message 21: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) ((Hello?))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

( AHHH sorry Hazel!!))

Grey nods. " I know it is not casual that is why I am not married, I loved her but I was not ready to settle down, so she broke up with me and married someone else a few months later. I say this to warn you I am not ready for engagement or marriage." he says seriously/

message 23: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Neither am I... But I don't wan to be cheated on again" she said softly. Bellatrix squeezed his hand. "Hey, I don't have a room mate. Do you want to spend the night with me?" She asked softly, looking up at him. Bellatrix smiled slightly. She hoped her said yes and that he woul share the bed with her.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey looks at her. " I will be a steady boy friend do not worry I wont cheat on you ever." he promises and kisses her cheek sweetly." hmmm I would love to stay the night with you, maybe even sleep with you , I might be more tempted if you took off your shorts." he says with a teasing glint in his eyes, but also a slight hopeful look in hi eyes.

message 25: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Bellatrix blushed brightly, her eyes widening temporarily. "I-I... Um..." She stammered, looking up at him. "W-we're almost there, I think" she said softly, walking again. She didn't think he was one to move so fast in a relationship. She wasn't sure if she wanted to sleep with him yet.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey laughs and hugs her to him for a moment. " I am just teasing you again about taking off your shorts not that I would not mind you taking them off. By sleep I ment actual sleep like eyes closed and brain turned off not like sleeping as in making babies." he says lightly and nudges her shoulder " you are perv I know you were thinking I met sex." he teases her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(( post in her dorm ))