Dieselpunk Reads discussion

The Hollywoodholes Sonata > Brand New Dieselpunk Series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan (new)

Dan Glaser (danglaser) | 9 comments Heya diesel-lovers! I recently put out Book #1 of a planned quartet of dieselpunk noir novels, set in the abandoned metro lines beneath a war-savaged 1940s/50s Hollywood. As a continued series, I'd love to get the group's thoughts on the first book (A Fistful of Nothing), as I move forward with the sequels!

message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Martin | 45 comments Dan, if you're offering a free copy for review, I'm in.

message 3: by Dan (new)

Dan Glaser (danglaser) | 9 comments For anyone else in the group interested in a paperback copy, I'll be doing a giveaway starting on Monday. I'll post the details to the group once it's gone live!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Zama (jazzfeathers) | 63 comments Hi Dan

I think I noticed your book on Amazon a while back. I'd be happy to read your first installment and write a review for you, if you're still interested :-)
I can post on Amazon and Kobo (which is my devise) and soon I'll have my own blog too. And of course, I can post in here.

message 5: by Dan (new)

Dan Glaser (danglaser) | 9 comments Jazzfeathers wrote: "Hi Dan

I think I noticed your book on Amazon a while back. I'd be happy to read your first installment and write a review for you, if you're still interested :-)
I can post on Amazon and Kobo (wh..."

Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing what you think of the novel!