Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Betas for NA Romance/ First 6 chapters

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Briana (last edited Jun 16, 2014 06:10PM) (new)

Briana Gaitan (brianagaitan) | 37 comments The Last Thing
I have a new adult romance coming out at the end of the summer and looking for beta readers. 18 and up only please, due to language and sexual content.
Please comment with email and add the book to your goodreads shelf if interested and I'll send a few chapters right out. In exchange for the free book, I would love story feedback and a review to help promote it before it comes out. I would love to build a group of beta readers/ street team to help promote before it comes out. I am looking for betas who will be passionate about the story and my writing. My inspirations are pulled from Colleen Hoover and Abbi Glines. I have had some good feedback so far!
Book Summary and cover will be released next month.

This is a new adult story about Love, Hollywood, and accepting what life throws at you, even if it is the last thing you want.

OPENING UP FOR ENTIRE BETA READ OF THE BOOK!!

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Duncalf | 41 comments Hi there I would love to beta read for you! I am totally passionate about books and reading. I will always review for you and give you good feedback. Hope I get picked to help you. Debbie.
Debbie1967203849@aol.com

message 3: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cfite) | 165 comments I am big fans of Hoover and Glines... I enjoy reading and my strength is in grammar/ punctuation mistakes. I look forward to reading your masterpiece.
Cassiefite@yahoo.com

message 4: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (merissabartlett) | 4 comments Interested in a swap read/review/promote? I adore Abbi Glines, and I have my own novel I'm trying to get some feedback and promotion on as well, so maybe we could work something out?
Send me an email at merissa-bartlett@hotmail.com if you're interested :)

message 5: by Briana (new)

Briana Gaitan (brianagaitan) | 37 comments im sending everyone emails tonight!

message 6: by Briana (new)

Briana Gaitan (brianagaitan) | 37 comments Just opened the book up for entire book beta read! thanks to everyone who read the first part!