The Maze Runner Read-a-Long discussion

Welcome! Introduce Yourself.

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bribookishconfessions) | 10 comments Mod
Well, I'm Brianna @ Brianna's Bookish Confessions! I'm hosting a bunch of read-a-longs this summer to help accomplish my goal of 50 books this summer. I have many embarrassing books that I have yet to read and that includes this trilogy! I'm starting off the read-a-long with the prequel, The Kill Order then going on with it.

If you want to see what kind of read-a-longs I'm trying to host, go to my instagram @bribookishconfessions and look for the summer of 50 challenge!

Hope you guys have fun with the read-a-long! :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys im from @bookalove99

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 5 comments Hi! I'm Rachel from @yafangirls :)

message 4: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Castrillo | 1 comments Hey my names Sabrina. So is it better to start the maze runner triology with the kill order?

message 5: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Vanessa here. Came over from Instagram! Looking forward to this read a long and hopefully more to come!

Instagram @nanduff61
Twitter @nanduff61

message 6: by Brianna (new)

Sabrina wrote: "Hey my names Sabrina. So is it better to start the maze runner triology with the kill order?"

That's how I'm reading it! It's totally up to you how you want to read it! I already own the entire trilogy and the prequel, so I figured I would just start with the prequel since it gives the back story. :)

Jess | Comfort Reads (jessm13) I was literally just thinking about the maze runner and how I need a read a long to inspire me to read it! Haha thanks for inviting me!!! Can't wait to start reading!

message 8: by Brianna (new)

Jess wrote: "I was literally just thinking about the maze runner and how I need a read a long to inspire me to read it! Haha thanks for inviting me!!! Can't wait to start reading!"

Your welcome! I'm doing a lot of read-a-longs this summer to help decrease my TBR pile. :)

I've had the entire TMR trilogy on my shelves for such a long time and this is one of those trilogies that I'm a little embarrassed to say I haven't read yet.

message 9: by Shane Anne (new)

Shane Anne (shaysabs) | 3 comments Hi I'm shaaylovesbooks on insta :)

message 10: by Henriette (new)

Henriette | 2 comments i'm Henriette, and just started the maze runner, but now i'm going to wait till tile 16th, then there's a chance that i'll actually finish it before the movie comes out.

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (noseinabookbook) Hi, I'm Jessica. I have a youtube channel called noseinabookbook. I plan to start with The Maze Runner.

One of my students (I teach Grade 6) just finished the series (including The Kill Order) and said she was glad she read that after because it seemed spoiler-y to her.

message 12: by Brianna (new)

Jessica wrote: "Hi, I'm Jessica. I have a youtube channel called noseinabookbook. I plan to start with The Maze Runner.

One of my students (I teach Grade 6) just finished the series (including The Kill Order) an..."

For The Kill Order? Ohh no. :(

Alex (Xist, GeT_Right, allu, friberg and f0rest are GODS) nip (nipnoticeme) | 1 comments I'm Alex i like reading add me on iPhone text at yourfacehaha19@gmail.com and we will talk about hockeh

Btw I like using eh for y so I like jozzeh would be an example

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 5 comments Today's the day!!!!