Cadwell's Academy of Fantasies (Fantasy Roleplay) discussion

Main Hall > Ms. Cadwell's Office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 458 comments Mod
As you enter through the dark wooden doorway you are in front of the secretaries desk. To your left are the restrooms and to the right is another doorway leading to the headmistresses office.

message 2: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG Adam entered the office, a new cigarette in his mouth and already lit. He leaned up against a wall and waited the so called consequences.

message 3: by Elise (new)

"Sit." Ms. Cadwell told him festering towards the chair. As she did so, she yanked the cigarette out of his mouth, stopped it then threw it in the trash. "I do not appreciate your attitude. Give me the rest of your possessions, if you fail doing so I will have to use magic. It's your choice." She added firmly, still standing in front of him.

message 4: by Elise (new)

*gesturing

message 5: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG Adam sat in the chair. He reached into his pocket and grabbed the rest of his cigars, cigarettes and lighters. He tossed the on the ground at the headmistress' feet. "There you go." Adam smirked.

message 6: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) Lilith and Aracnni (assuming the others followed) walked out the den and into the office and sat in the chair and waited for their turn to speak.

message 7: by Elise (new)

"Thank you. Now, your discipline for your attitude and disobedience will be gardening. After dinner during the sociable hours before room check you are to return to this office to check in then I will take you to the gardener. You will do whatever he says and obey. This will last for two weeks. Understood?" She asked firmly.

message 8: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "Then do I get my stuff back?" Adam was starting to sweat. The sickness would be coming soon as well as anger.

message 9: by Elise (new)

"No. Like I said smoking is not tolerated. If I find out you brought it on campus again, you will have even more of a severe punishment. Understood?" She asked after she picked up the stuff and put it in a drawer.

message 10: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "Fine." Adam stormed out of the office. He removed his sweater and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt. Adam left to the herbology class.

message 11: by Elise (new)

Ms. Cadwell sighed preparing herself for the next group.

message 12: by Carlos (last edited Aug 08, 2014 12:53AM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments Jake stopped next to Lilith and Aracnni then looked at them, knowing they were vampires bu instead of disliking, hating or holding a grudge against them, he actaully quite liked vampires and always enjoyed their company. They amused him since his and their personalities and attitude were alike which he found quite interesting

message 13: by Elise (new)

"You guys can sit down. Now what's the issue?" She asked kindly.

message 14: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) Lilith looked at Ms. Cadwell and bowed to show she understands her place, then looked back up to her. "Well, you see, i have a suggestion that could possibly help prevent a lot of trouble. The back story is moments ago there was a girl that entered the den and began to use her powers to use and abuse others. There were two girls she used her powers against to control them and be very rude to. She began to also speak to every one as if they were inferior and had to obey her every word. I have a suggestion to help prevent her from using her powers to control every student along with possible teachers that do not have an immunity to controlling powers along with higher authority like yourself if that was possible. I was wondering if you could cast an anti spell to prevent others from using powers like controlling powers in harmful ways against others but only allowing them to use them on them selves to practice controlling their powers. My old school i was in before this had a spell like that upon the school to prevent those like the girl to take over the entire school and preventing any others making themselves more superior and higher than others." Lilith explained.

message 15: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments Jake listened to Lilith and said "She's hot and smart." When he realized he said it loud enough for Lilith to hear him what he said about her and immediately became silent again

message 16: by Elise (new)

Ms. Cadwell smiled while she bowed. She knew now that the girl was very respectful and sweet to do that. She listened throughly and replied at the end, "We do have a prevention spell on us to prevent students casting anything upon us. It is against the rules for them to do so and for us. We try our very hardest to not use out powers in any situation but it can occur. But it is prohibited for any administration to use it directly on the student. Now to cast that spell it go against out rules. Who is this girl you keep referring to? If it is the one I'm thinking of, yes she has caused tons of trouble but we have her under supervision."

message 17: by Elise (new)

She continued, "This school was established to let's kids experience their power freely and safely. We want them to learn how to control it, not to supress it. That is why I don't want to cast that spell. Understood?"

message 18: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments "So your just basically going to let people take control of other people and let them do whatever they want and whenever they want?" Jake said, talking again as he looked at her

message 19: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) "I think her name was Elvera or something. I was with an E for sure. But she was using them very strongly in the den and i woundt be surprised if she is still doing so now. She had no hesitation and im sure she plans to continue. Fay was one of the victims of the spells the girl has used. I really dont like seeing things like that and i do my best not to blow my temper and i really dont want to have to get physical with her nor would i want to just sit back and watch her control innocent students like that." Lilith knew she could get in serious trouble speaking her thoughts like that but she knew it was wrong to just sit back and watch and let things happen. She wanted to take proper action. But if it got down to it, she will get physical if she has to with the girl to put her in her place. "I just really hate seeing students like the girl trying to put others below her when she is equal with every one else." Lilith looked away from the headmistress knowing that she just revealed her temper with those who act as the girl has. She also was trying to hide the blush she had from Jakes compliment. She found him quite charming herself.

message 20: by Elise (new)

"I see. Well, if you see her out if control come get me or a teacher." She told Lilisat. Then she turned to Jake and replied, "No. Students should know respect and proper behavior, but if they misuse their powers they will be in trouble. Kids can express their power but there is a boundary. You cannot use it on other students in any state of emotion. Just report it if it gets out of hand and we will take care of it."

message 21: by Elise (new)

*Lilith

message 22: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) "And that what i was saying with the anti spell i was trying my best to explain. The students were able to use their powers freely but could not use them on others. It prevented them from doing so to prevent any misuse so teachers didnt have to be forced to use action to take care of any situation like this. It kept peace within the school as well has helping the students learn to use their powers properly, wisely, and control them while preventing them from using their powers against others." Lilith added. She was slightly irritated but she did her best to control her irritation and not become rude to the headmistress. "The teachers and principal put the spell up because the students arent always going to make it to a teacher on time. And the teachers arent always going to make it to the situation on time. There was a death at my old school before because of the same situation now and the teachers didnt want another situation like that to happen again because the teacher was just a few moments too late." Lilith added.

message 23: by Carlos (last edited Aug 08, 2014 12:55AM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments Jake went back to his quiet self and folded his arms against his chest as he leaned against the wall and he watched them silently

message 24: by Elise (new)

"But that won't be learning to control it, you see. Because the spell is set so they won't learn to control the powers because they know it won't work. It's a barrier to the learning process. But thank you for suggesting it. We will consider it." She replied while standing up.

message 25: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) Aracnni couldnt understand that Ms. Cadwell didnt seem to understand the seriousness of letting the girl do what she wishes. Even after informing her that the girl didnt care to control them. She just did as she desired. Aracnni didnt want to hear any more so she just got up and walked out as if it didnt involve her.

Lilith bowed her head to the headmistress and stood up and calmly walked out. After she walked out she headed straight outside. She couldnt stand knowing that she wasnt really going to do anything about it. "I cant believe this!" She grunted to herself.

message 26: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments Jake stayed right there in silence then walked over to Lilith and said "Mind if I hang with you?"

message 27: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) Lilith looked at him and shook her head. "I dont mind." There was tension in her voice. She wasnt happy with what was going on.

message 28: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments "Cool." Jake said and gave her a slight smile, wondering if she forgot what he had said

message 29: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) Lilith sighed with a grunt. "I just cant understand that she is going to let this happen."

message 30: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments Jake shrugged and said "At least you tried and made a effort to tell her what was happening. Most people just pretend like it's not happening."

message 31: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) "And thats what bothers me. Thats why there was a death at my old school because of that. Then they want to get mad when students take action." She crossed her arms as little sparks of electricity sparked from the tip of her fingers.

message 32: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments Jake watched as one of the sparks hit his arm and started going across his body so he just lazily flicked it off with his finger and watched as it dissapeared in the air

message 33: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) Lilith saw one of her small bolts. "Sorry." She put her hands in her pockets.

message 34: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments "It's okay. The lightning doesn't hurt me." Jake said and noticed that a couple of the sparks were circling around them but didn't say anything about it

message 35: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) Lilith looked at him and nodded. "Ok." She looked around unsure what to do now.

message 36: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments Jake watched the sparks going around them and said "So... What do you want to do?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Taat snuck into e office quickly, grabbed the cigarettes and lighter, then ran back out as fast as she could.

message 38: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) "Well, we are going to need to go to our dorms for check in soon. What could we do before then?" She asked. He irritation slowly faded away as did the electricity.

message 39: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments Jake shrugged and said "We could go to the beach if you want to."

message 40: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) "Sounds like it could be fun." Lilith gave a smile.

message 41: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments Jake shrugged and said "It could be fun but you will never know unless you go."

message 42: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) "Very true. Well, sounds like a good idea to try it out." She grinned.

message 43: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments Jake smiled slightly and said "Do you know where the beach is?" since he already knew where it was but didn't think she did

message 44: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) "Not the one around here." she shrugged and looked down then away. "Im not really from this area so i dont know too much of what is around here."

message 45: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments "I know where it is." Jake said as he cracked his nuckles, trying to get some feeling back into them

message 46: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) Lilith looked at him. She observed him a bit. She looked him over and her thoughts began to wonder. He is one good looking man. She didnt want to make it noticeable that she was basically checking him out, she quickly turned her gaze to his eyes, hoping he was paying any attention to her. Her friend Aracnni pretty much up and left her. She figure she must have went to the dorm.

message 47: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments Jake was checking her out as well but when he noticed that she had looked away from him at his eyes and he looked back at her

message 48: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) "So, are you going to lead the way?" She smiled.

message 49: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 157 comments Jake nodded slightly then turned around and walked towards the beach humming to himself softly (I'll post first at the beach topic)

message 50: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) Lilith managed to throw her voice to get to Ms. Cadwell demanding she get to the beach immediately. No questions asked.

« previous 1

Cadwell's Academy of Fantasies (Fantasy Roleplay)

unread topics | mark unread