Middle Earth discussion

Bree > Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,523 (1523 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

message 1: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 14984 comments Mod
The lake of Bree.

message 2: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (last edited Apr 26, 2014 05:43PM) (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
Zane made it to the lake before anyone else because he was unable to stop the guards who pushed him out, he looked for Toby.

message 3: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Toby was running as fast as he could towards the lake, and didn't stop when he reached it, running on the water. Frankly, he had so much on his mind he didn't know where he was going and didn't realize he was on the water til he was, and then shrieked. The water turned into ice, shards of it flying everywhere, and Toby's legs were frozen. He seemed frantic, envisioning the ice encasing him, and was not disappointed, as the ice raced to obey his thought.

message 4: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
Zane was running along the path now, thinking Fiera was behind him, to the lake as fast as he could. He thought he felt in the chill in the air, so he kept racing along the path to the lake, not hearing any screams yet.

message 5: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
((gtg))

message 6: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Toby was totally screaming, ice to his waist.

message 7: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

((Okay...))

message 8: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments ((just having time paradox now))

Argent awoke from his nap hearing screaming and he rushed to the edge of the water and checked the surface for the child, not seeing Fi coming.

message 9: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

The boy was frozen up to his shoulders in ice. "Help! Somebody!"

message 10: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments Argentum swam over yo the boy. "stop struggling dear boy!" he yelled.

message 11: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Toby looked down. "Wh- who are you?" he asked, not shivering.

((Dragon form?))

message 12: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
Zane ran, reaching the side of the lake, he gasped when he was a boy stuck in the water.

message 13: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments ((Yea cause the other body is in his cave this is before Anne met him is what I am saying))

"A dragon named Argentum" he said taking his maw and smashing the ice around the boy with his horns on the side of his jaw.

message 14: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Toby was frozen. Except his head.

message 15: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Toby screamed and fell back, horns scraping his chest.

message 16: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
"Whoa calm down Argentum!" Zane yelled from the side of the lake, now getting in.

message 17: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments Argentum pulled his head back out and he used his claws to gently pull him out.

message 18: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Toby shuddered. "Are you going to eat me?"

message 19: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "No, does he know you?" he asked pointing to the new group.

Toshiro drew his katana and used his ice to slide towards the dragon and what seemed right to be Toby.

message 20: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

"I've never seen that guy in my life. Wait, that's Fiera!" He pointed, eyes getting wide. "She found me!" He split into a smile. "Thanks for NOT eating me."

message 21: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (last edited Apr 26, 2014 06:48PM) (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
Zane grunted, turning around and getting out of the lake, soaking wet. " well that sucked," he said.

message 22: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Oh you are Toby, greetings young one I am the flash, Argentum" he said putting him down and bowing.

Toshiro heard the dragon knew the child and put him down so he stopped at the foot of the beast and put his sword away. "I am Toshiro Hitsugaya" he said with a bow.

message 23: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Toby bowed back respectfully. "I am the kid, Toby," he said right back at him. Then he bowed to Toshiro. "Are you a ninja?"

message 24: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments Argentum chuckled lightly at the kid and looked to Fi his eyes said 'told you i am good'

"No Captain of the 10th squad of Rivendell guard" he answered. He looked to the water and saw the ice floating about. "So a fellow Ice wizard?" he asked with a grin and he was about the same height as well.

message 25: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

"Yeah, um, got any tips, I guess?" he asked Toshiro. "I really want to make Fiera jealous," he snickered.

Fiera was running around the lake towards them.

message 26: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Just trust the instinct and your control over ice as point..." he said turning to the lake and focused enough to freeze a strip of water from FI to them.

message 27: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Fiera gratefully slipped over the ice towards them.

Toby grinned. "Okay, then... He felt like a link had been uncovered. "HEY! Fiera!" He then proceeded to act out the 'Let it Go' sequence, snow included. Her jaw dropped.

"That is so unfair!"

message 28: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "You learn well Toby" he said with a chuckle.

message 29: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

"Really? It isn't hard."

Fiera's jaw dropped further. "Not hard?"

message 30: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Oh come now Fiera You must have some talent" he said with a grin for a second.

message 31: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

"I can't control it at all!" she insisted, as Toby made a miniature Elsa ice castle, humming the song still, just to make her jealous.

message 32: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "You need to find a control as well" he pointed out as well.

message 33: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

"But look at Toby!" He threw a snowball at her face. Then she spluttered and smiled. "Never mind, not right now," she said, embracing him. "I'm so glad you're safe. They didn't hurt you?"

"No, I left right after you did."

message 34: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Idiots thought they could lock us up to try at your sister though" Toshiro said with a scoff.

Argent came over and watched interened.

message 35: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

"To try at? I'm sorry, I don't speak Japanese," she said, giving him a little glare and turning her attention back to her brother, running her hands through his hair. She looked up at Argent. "Thank you."

"Fi, you're smothering again."

message 36: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "thought she would hate smothering?" he asked as a sight tease of her fire ability.

message 37: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

She gave him another glare.

"Oh, right. She LOVES smothering. After all, it's got the word 'mother' in it. She's like a mother and a sister. It's not all bad."

message 38: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Better having one then not" he pointed out and glared back.

message 39: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

"Oh, I adore her," Toby said, while Fiera kept glaring.

"Why are you teasing me for caring about my brother?"

message 40: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "That was for him Fiera about your being a mother for him, quite admirable" he said with a sigh.

message 41: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

"We have a mother," she said quickly.

"And you make a better one than her," Toby whispered.

message 42: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Oh how touching" Toshiro said tapping his head with a grin. "So want to train again?" he asked Toby with a smile.

message 43: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

"Train? Why? Fiera and I are gonna find a way to go home."

message 44: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "SOrry been here 2 years Toby, haven't found a single sign that is possible" he said sad for him and both of them as well.

message 45: by Ilsa, Titania (last edited Apr 26, 2014 09:44PM) (new)

"Well, now there's four of us, so it should be easy."

message 46: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Your optimism is funny" he said with a nod. "You both need control of your power even if we did find a way out" he said with a sigh.

message 47: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

"Well," Toby said, "I've got that down."

message 48: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "You can always be bested" he said and for a point he froze a castle 10 times the size of Toby's.

message 49: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Toby winced and made his grow to the same size. He was panting, though.

message 50: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "SO Fi you try?" he said with a smile at Toby.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31