Time's Echo (The Chronos Files #1.5) Time's Echo discussion

SO EXCITED!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandria (last edited Dec 07, 2014 09:03AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alexandria  Ang I am so ecstatic for this new novella to come out!

I just interviewed Rysa Walker for the launch of her novella. Please read it at www.thebooksbuzz.com

Don't forget to stop loving Rysa!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Is anyone also reading this one? Time Burned by David Estes

Alexandria  Ang Adriana wrote: "Is anyone also reading this one? Time Burned by David Estes"

OMG I've heard of these novellas that are being written. Also, I've heard that this one is very good with the Salem background and all.

Reading the synopsis, I'm actually scared to read it because it says that SAUL IS GOING TO KILL TREY!! Trey and Kate are the ultimate OTP, and I can't stand if anything happens to him or her D:

You reading it?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I am. :-)
I'm with you I would be distraught if anything happened to either of them, but I think they will be ok in the end.

Alexandria  Ang Adriana wrote: "I am. :-)
I'm with you I would be distraught if anything happened to either of them, but I think they will be ok in the end."

*Fingers Crossed*
I hope so!

Oh if you're reading it, I'd be looking forward to a review if you wanna post one :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, that will force to actually write one this time. ;)

Alexandria  Ang Adriana wrote: "Sure, that will force to actually write one this time. ;)"

YAYYYYY :D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

All's well Alexandria. It's safe for you to read it. I'd love to know what you think of it if you do.