Infinite Summer 2014 discussion

Reading Notes > Through p. 284

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 25 comments Just finished this section today. Who is everyone's favorite character so far?

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (paula-j) | 27 comments My favorites emerged early in my reading and never changed - Mario and Don Gately. How about you?

message 3: by Troy (new)

Troy  (tramsay) | 30 comments I love Mario! Also a big Kate G fan.

message 4: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 25 comments My favorites so far are Pemulis and Orin. I'm excited for the Eschaton section, since they both seem to be fans.

message 5: by Paula (new)

Paula (paula-j) | 27 comments What happened to the prior reading sections posts? I can't see them anymore.

message 7: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (keds723) I'm much farther than this page marker, but I know Joelle van Dyne was introduced around 219 or so (and earlier if you've read footnote 24!). She is one of my favorites along with Mario and Don Gately, as well as Bruce Green.

I actually really don't like Orin, but I'm not going to say why since I'm not sure when I STOPPED liking Orin. Not sure if I ever liked him really, just sort of felt for him a little bit. My least favorite is Randy Lenz, but again, can't say why.

message 8: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 25 comments Yeah, Orin has gotten less charming here recently.

message 9: by Paula (new)

Paula (paula-j) | 27 comments Meghan wrote: "I'm really not a fan of Orin, either, though I do think that he's an interesting character when viewed as kind of the other half of Hal's character. (I like Hal. A lot.) I love Mario, like many of ..."

Gately has managed to charm me. And I'm not easily charmed.