Middle Earth discussion

Bree > Argent's Cave

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 3456 comments Mod
On the outside of Bree, within the valleys.

message 2: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

Anne gaped. "It's amazing..." She breathed.

message 3: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "I said it was beautiful but here try looking at this" he said using his tongue to grab a mirror off the ground.

message 4: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

"A-haha." She said, looking at her reflection, "very funny."

message 5: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Yes well do you truly think that isn't something beautiful?" he asked looking down at the reflection.

message 6: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

"Yes, i do think so. Vanity is nothing short of negative within a footsoldier." She said simply.

message 7: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "You say vanity but I say confidence, as others may use your lack of confidence in your appearance to gain a advantage" he pointed out as a balance in a soldier was also key.

message 8: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

"Yes... I suppose you're right about that," she said.

message 9: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "So why not instead use your looks as a weapon as much as your blade?" he proposed with a nod.

message 10: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

"Because seduction requires seductive attitude, a trait which I do not, thankfully, possess." She explained.

message 11: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "OH come now, with men you could use it as a fashion to have a plan get enacted faster and it is not that difficult, all your body language really" he said moving his body a little into a usual pose that dudes liked just to show her though it would look ridiculous with him being a giant dragon.

message 12: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

"Yeah.. no. Not working." She said.

message 13: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Well then maybe just the hair flip or wink" he said wondering what those looked like on her.

message 14: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

"No. No way." She replied.

message 15: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Oh come now, only us here, just try it" he said sure she could get a few men to fall over from it.

message 16: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

"No. I am not publicly humiliating myself." She said.

message 17: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "You know I can hold it withing these walls and two people is not public" he noted wit a reptilian smile and poked her with his nose again.

message 18: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

"I- stop doing that." She said.

message 19: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Stop? wait now I HAVE to see this Please?" he asked dropping his really regal side to show her his lighter side.

message 20: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

"See what?" She said.

message 21: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "A hair flip or a wink, your pick but no one will hear of it" he said with a nod.

message 22: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

She scowled at him before tossing her hair over her shoulder.

message 23: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 14984 comments Mod
((Might be time at the lake.))

message 24: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments ((Sorry fell asleep))

"See not that bad, quite good dear" he said with a smile at her. "Want to see a very special magic?" he asked with a excited tone.

message 25: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

((It's ok.))

"Alright..." Anne said.

message 26: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments ((Yea and only reason I didn't go back is Baby is back on))

He smiled as he went over to a handsome human standing like a statue with the same breathing as Argent oddly enough. He put his nose to the guys forehead and closed his eyes as he did the spell and his soul shifted into the human body.

message 27: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

((Oh.))

Anne frowned and took a step back as it happened.

message 28: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments ((Yea still a little tired actually))

"Tada" he said from the human voice as he went around his stopped dragon self.

message 29: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

((:/))

Anne's hand moved to her hip, where the hilt of her sword would have been... "Who are you?"

message 30: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Still Argentum Anne, just different body" he said with a chuckle as she reached for her nonexistent sword.

message 31: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

She frowned slightly. "So... You're a dragon...? In a human body..?" She asked warily.

message 32: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Yes and no the soul has left it already and we agreed upon this, so believe me now?" he asked as he came close enough she could see he still had his dragon silver slitted eyes.

message 33: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

"Yes... I do believe you," she said as she looked into his eyes.

message 34: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Well now no need to feel awkward about my talking about intimate relations" he said with a nod.

message 35: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

"Yes... Yes, you're right..." She replied.

message 36: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "So I had another thing I could offer you" he said taking a step closer.

message 37: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

"Which is...?" She asked warily. She could feel the rapid pulse of her heart beating against the walls of her jugular.

message 38: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Just a kiss that isn't forced and something that isn't for a twisted man's pleasure, So your choice" he said making sure she knew he wouldn't force himself on her, it was wholly up to her. "Promise it is better when its not someone on Sauron's lackey list" he added so she knew what he meant.

message 39: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

She sighed. So that was what he was after. Well, she had to pay the debt. "Very well ."

message 40: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "And this is only a small bit for me, mostly I want you to get a kiss that isn't nasty and harsh" he said knowing the sigh actual meaning.

message 41: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

"No, no, it's fine. I gave you my consent." She said.

message 42: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "Well I can try my best that you actually enjoy it" he said placing his hand on her cheek gently and leaning forward slowly.

message 43: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

"Alright." She said and stiffened slightly as she felt his hand on her cheek, but then relaxed.

message 44: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments "So just for now just think with your senses not your duty Anne" he said in a soft tone meaning if she said stop he would back off immediately. He closed the distance more and knew she would smell how clean a man was when they weren't evil b*******.

message 45: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply as he did so. But she noticed something different. He was more gentle, more sober.

message 46: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments He smiled a bit a he felt that she knew now that her first experience with this was something out of a bad movie while Argent was attempting to give her a good memory. He moved so when they met lips they both were comfortable and then leaned all but a half inch of the distance, allowing her the final say if sh wanted to do this as he was gentler than he appeared.

message 47: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

She let him kiss her, and didn't show any signs of resistance whatsoever. This was the debt, and she had to pay it, so she didn't do anything against it.

message 48: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments ((I am so sorry about disappearing had HW and you insist on Anne never enjoying anything >_<))

He sighed internally as he pushed just enough that she would feel the warmth and still be tender.

message 49: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

((It's okay. Lol, yes I do.))

She suddenly decided she'd best make the most of it, so she kissed him back timidly.

message 50: by Boba (new)

Boba | 2850 comments ((See that is the spirit ^_^))

Argent felt her push back timidly and smiled as a result he gave her a second to breath by opening his mouth a little and expected her to do the same.

((Using movies as reference cause I haven't done this either))

« previous 1 3