What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. guy named 'Callum' had his life planned down to details and just had a broken engagement and was somewhere and saw this girl younger than him and he was attracted to her

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Carter-clement (readerjunkie) | 19 comments I got an email from notification about this book and deleted it by mistake.... the book description says that the guy name 'Callum' had his life planned down to details and just had a broken engagement and was somewhere and saw this girl younger than him and he was attracted to her!!!! that all I can remember I dont think its old but maybe a new book... Help?

message 2: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Carter-clement (readerjunkie) | 19 comments Thanks for responding Demy! thats not it .. I get notifications from The SubClub Books

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Carter-clement (readerjunkie) | 19 comments No was busy at work so I think it was the Synopsis about him liking everything a certain way a creature of habit . think his brother took him to a bar and that where he meet the girl. am mad at myself for deleting by mistake

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Wendy, please add some descriptive information to your header, as outlined on the front page of the group.

message 5: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments What genre was the book?

Britney (BookDrunkSloth) (bookdrunksloth) | 51 comments Another book with Callum as a character name is The Mighty Quinns: Callum

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen | 10 comments Look at this. The author is Beth Ashworth. This is part of one of the stories she wrote with a character named Callum.

http://thesubclubbooks.com/?p=20133

Britney (BookDrunkSloth) (bookdrunksloth) | 51 comments I looked at where you said you got the recommendation from SubCLub Books. 2 results came back from searching the name Callum. Broken Truth was the book for both.

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Wendy, can you confirm that your book was "Broken Truth"? Mentioned @11 and @12.

message 11: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

No response. Moving to Abandoned.