Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

"Truth or Dare?" by Elizabeth Morgan - April 26-May 2

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.J. (new)

J.J. DiBenedetto | 651 comments Book Title: Truth or Dare?
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Short
Reader Age Range: Adult
Content Warnings (ex.Violence): This title contains explicit language and graphic sex
Length (Word count): 9,800
How Many Copies: 3
Format(s): PDF
Goodreads Link To Book: Truth or Dare? by Elizabeth Morgan

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Morgan (elizabethmorgan) Danielle wrote: "I'd be happy to review this. PDF to daniellesward@att.net please :)"

Thank you for taking interest and offering to review Truth or Dare? I have emailed a PDF copy to you. It should be in your inbox shortly. :-)

message 3: by LaGina (new)

LaGina | 36 comments I would like to R&R this book. I have a nook and kindle so either one is fine. My email is nrslalee00@yahoo.com. Thank you

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Morgan (elizabethmorgan) LaGina wrote: "I would like to R&R this book. I have a nook and kindle so either one is fine. My email is nrslalee00@yahoo.com. Thank you"

Thanks for taking interest and offering to review Truth or Dare? I have just emailed your copy. It should be in your inbox shortly. :-)

message 5: by LaGina (new)

LaGina | 36 comments Thank you. I have received it.

message 6: by Denele (new)

Denele Will be happy to read and review. PDF or Kindle is fine. Send to denele@windstream.net Thanks.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Morgan (elizabethmorgan) Denele wrote: "Will be happy to read and review. PDF or Kindle is fine. Send to denele@windstream.net Thanks."

Thanks for taking interest and offering to review Truth or Dare? I have just emailed your copy. It should be in your inbox shortly. :-)

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Morgan (elizabethmorgan) That is all 3 copies given out for review, which was my limit.

Thank you to everyone who has offered. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. :-)

Elizabeth Morgan

message 9: by Zainab (new)

Zainab (low123) | 47 comments I would like to read this book. My email is blue-kind_2000@live.ca.....PDF format

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Morgan (elizabethmorgan) Zainab wrote: "I would like to read this book. My email is blue-kind_2000@live.ca.....PDF format"

I'm terribly sorry Zainab, I only have 3 copies available and all 3 were sent out already.

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Truth or Dare? (other topics)