Divergent roleplay discussion

Character Creation:Initiates > *Ellina Rose Moon

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Enchanting (last edited Jan 04, 2015 05:09AM) (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Name: Ellina Rose Moon.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Faction of Origin: Dauntless

Appearance:

Written Description:

Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 108lbs
Skin tone: Tanned
Distinguishable markings:She has a Wolf tattoo on her right shoulder and a flower tattoo on her left shoulder.She also has a scar on her neck.
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

Personality:

Although Ellina was born Dauntless she always has had an Abnegation heart.She is very shy at times,honest,trustful,kind,loyal,caring,helpful and very sweet.She has a beautiful smile.She has always been very helpful to her mother and father.If someone dropped their books,she would put her's on the ground and pick up the other person's instead.She is usually the girl that just sits there listening.She is very creative,she always wanders off and draws in her sketch pad.Although she seems weak and helpless,she is very strong and tough,she is also good with weapons even though she doesn't enjoy them.She has a fear of shooting.She isn't afraid of heights,she really enjoys zip-lining.She gained all these skills from her father.She can be a rebel at times.

Family:

Mother:Alicia Belle Moon.She is a kind woman that helps everyone,but she is strong too,as she transferred into Dauntless.She is 40.Born Abnegation.
Father:Jason Alastair Moon.He was a strong man and loved his family very much and did anything to keep them safe.Died age 41.Born Dauntless
Sister:No sisters.
Brother:Rodrick Jackson Moon.He is a brave strong guy like his father,that will do anything to protect his family and friends.He is 16 also,but he is older.Born Dauntless.

History:

She was born in Dauntless to Alicia and Jason.She never could fit in.She didn't have any friends and was bullied alot.One day they were in their house and a group of armed Dauntless banged the door open.They didn't know what to do.Jason protected them.But doing this he died.Ellina and her mother ran as fast as they could.One of the men caught up and grabbed Ellina.Her mother tried to fight her back but the man took out a pocket knife and stabbed her neck and then ran away.Ellina is haunted by this memory,in her dreams and in her fear landscape.

Fears:
-Being Trapped
-Shooting Someone
-Drowning

-Reading,books and poetry,she enjoys to write her own poetry.
-Nature and Animals,she loves wolves.
-Art,she loves to draw and paint,she is usually found sitting with her sketch pad on her lap.

Dislikes:
-Shooting
-Being Trapped
-Fear landscapes

Weaknesses:
-Fitting-in
-Very shy
-Afraid to shoot

Skills:
-Fighting and Aiming
-Art
-Zip-Lining

Weapon of Choice: Gun
Faction they want to go to: Stay in Dauntless,Abnegation or Amity.
Aptitude Test Result: Amity
Faction they chose at the Choosing Ceremony:Dauntless

Divergent?: Yes

Other:

Ellina doesn't really like violence,but is really good at fighting and using weapons.She gains these skills from her father.She only uses these skills when she really needs it.She would fight for anyone.She helps her mother out alot.She loves her family very much.But she doesn't have any friends but hopes that she will.

message 2: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments I have to put the image :)
So I'm nearly done :)

message 3: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Your character is lovely :)

message 4: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Aww thank you so much :)!
I haven't finished cause my internet keeps crashing so I can't really put the picture up :/
I really like your character too :)!

message 5: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Is the image there?It won't show on my computer...

message 6: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell No :/ it's not on my laptop either

message 7: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Ok I'll try to fix it :)

message 8: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments I can't fix it but for now is it ok if it's just the link for now until I fix it?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeh, I'll check the rest over

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

APPROVED. I'll go in a add the pic now.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, for things like skills and fears you need to pick three, the others will still exist but on the template just pick three of eacv

message 12: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Ok thanks so much :)!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeh sorry fix those things and then it'll be approved

message 15: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Ok :)
So only 3 Fears :)?

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 26, 2014 09:50AM) (new)

Name: Ellina Rose Moon.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Faction of Origin: Dauntless

Appearance:

Written Description:

Hair color: Brown with Highlights
Eye color: Dark Brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 119 lbs
Skin tone: Slightly Tanned
Distinguishable markings:

She has a Wolf tattoo on her right shoulder and a flower tattoo on her left shoulder.She also has a scar on her neck.

Personality:

Although Ellina was born Dauntless she always has had an Abnegation heart.She is very shy at times,honest,trustful,kind,loyal,caring,helpful and very sweet.She has always been very helpful to her mother and father.If someone dropped their books,she would put her's on the ground and pick up the other person's instead.She is usually the girl that just sits there listening.She is very creative though,she always wanders off and draws in her sketch pad.Although she seems weak and helpless,she is very strong and tough,she is also good with weapons even though she doesn't enjoy them.She isn't afraid of heights either.She gained all these skills from her father.She can be a rebel at times.

Family:

Mother: Alicia Belle Moon.She is a kind woman that helps everyone,but she is strong too,as she transferred into Dauntless.She is 42.Born Abnegation.
Father:Jason Alastair Romano.He was a strong man and loved his family very much and did anything to keep them safe.Died age 44.Born Dauntless
Sister: No sisters.
Brother: No brothers.

History:

She was born in Dauntless to Alicia and Jason.She never could fit in.She didn't have any friends and was bullied alot.One day they were in their house and a group of armed Dauntless banged the door open.They didn't know what to do.Jason protected them.But doing this he died.Ellina and her mother ran as fast as they could.One of the men caught up and grabbed Ellina.Her mother tried to fight her back but the man took out a pocket knife and stabbed her neck and then runs away.Ellina is haunted by this memory.

Fears:

-Shooting someone
-Being Trapped
-Loosing her family
-Death
-Drowning
-Her father's death

-Reading,books and poetry,she enjoys to write her own poetry.
-Nature and Animals,she loves wolves.
-Art,she loves to draw and paint,she is usually found sitting with her sketch pad on her lap.

Dislikes:

-Shooting
-Being Trapped
-Fear landscapes

Weaknesses:

-Fitting-in
-Science
-Afraid to shoot

Skills:

-Shooting
-Fighting
-Art
-Zip-Lining

Weapon of Choice: Gun

Faction they want to go to: Stay in Dauntless,Abnegation or Amity.

Aptitude Test Result: to be filled in later

Faction they chose at the Choosing Ceremony: to be filled in later

Divergent?: Yes

Other:

Ellina doesn't really like violence,but is really good at fighting and using weapons.She gains these skills from her father.She only uses these skills when she really needs it.She would fight for anyone.She helps her mother out since it's only the two of them left.She doesn't know if she wants to leave Dauntless,she can't leave her mother.She doesn't have any friends but hopes that she will.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeh, you can put the rest in the history if you'd like but only three in that section

message 18: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Ok thanks :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

You need a new image...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

After all that?!?!?!

message 22: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments I have like a whole file of it because I spent the whole day doing it ;)
I'll find one

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok

message 24: by Enchanting (last edited Apr 26, 2014 10:04AM) (new)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuppers.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The format is <.img src="paste link here"> without the periods

message 27: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Guys, the link has the word "encrypted" so that's why it won't work.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Needs new image...

message 29: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments It's not really working :/

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Just try another image. You can do it. :)

message 31: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Ok thanks :)
Maybe it's just not working today,if it doesn't work can I just leave the link instead until I can fix it :)?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeh, but I'm only gonna allow you to go one day without it, so if everything else is approved you can rp today but you need to fix it tomorrow

message 33: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments I don't know why but when I put up an image it shows it's putting up but then says image error.
I'm really sorry for all this trouble :(

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

It's fine, you just need a new image or the format is wrong, what format are you using

message 35: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments I tried both,the one you gave me and the one that it says in the (some html is ok)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ill look for more later when I have a computer, but you can just pick some and try them all til one works

message 37: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Ok :)

message 38: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Is the picture showing?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm on the app so idk

message 40: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments That's ok :)
I'm really sorry I'm so annoying!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

It's not annoying!

message 42: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments I am ;)
I'm really sorry for all that trouble!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I swear I don't mind

message 44: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Ok thanks :)!
You are so kind :)!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Than you

message 46: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments It's true though :)
And you're welcome :)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

That makes me smile

message 48: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Aww I am glad that you are smiling!
I'll smile with you :)!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Smile :)

message 50: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Now you made me smile :)!

« previous 1