Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Skybabe & Sarah

Comments Showing 1-50 of 275 (275 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Here we go :D

So, what do you want to do?

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Hi :)

I don't mind, really, except I prefer realistic and M/F. Also I quite like doubles.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Its been so long! :D

I really like M/F as well and realistic is what I prefer too haha I'm happy to do doubles. That way we can have a girl and guy each :) Anything you'd love to try?

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I know oh my gosh!! :)

Oh yay! Okay :) I don't really have any specific ideas... I'm up for anything really :D

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Yay! Great :D haha well we could do anything!

Well, I have been really wanting to do a good girl/bad boy and a teacher/student as of recent if you're up for those two (If you are I'd love to be the male teacher! :D)

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oooooh yes I would love to do those!! I've done some like that before and really enjoyed them so YES we can do those :D
So if you're the male teacher I'll be the bad boy in the other one?

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments yay! Wonderful! :D That's great! ahaha
and Yes! If that's okay with you!

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Okay brilliant! :) I'm gonna start on my characters now haha

message 10: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited May 02, 2014 01:38AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments
♒❁♒Full Name♒❁♒Tyson Matkov
♒❁♒Nickname♒❁♒ Ty

♒❁♒Gender♒❁♒ Male
♒❁♒Age♒❁♒ 28
♒❁♒DateOfbirth♒❁♒ March 5th
♒❁♒Orienta tion♒❁♒ Heterosexual

♒❁♒Appearance♒❁♒ Tyson is a very, very attractive guy standing a little taller than 6 foot and having a very nicely tonned and ripped body. His dark brown hair is always pushed back and neatly styled, always looking glossy and smooth, and a single curled piece of hair that sits at the front. I gues you could say its his signiture. His eyes are a beautiful dark brown as well, resembling the colour of his nice hair.

♒❁♒Personality♒❁♒ Tyson Matkov is an absoutle sweetheart, always willing to help someone out, always wanting to talk to people who might need it and always up for a laugh. He likes to make other people feel happy and most importantly feel good about himself. He is also the kind of teacher who likes to get to know his students so he can understand them and their individual preferences when it comes to learning. Of course he cant work miricales and accommodate for absoultely everything, but he does his best. He has the kind of ‘What makes you think kids are going to talk to a complete stranger about their problems’ attitude so he likes to get to know them so they learn to trust him and so he can help them with absolutely anything. He’s a very smart man and also quite popular amongst the students and the teaching faculty.

♒❁♒Family♒❁♒ Tyson’s mother passed away in a car accident when he was young so its just his father. But, he doesn’t see him all that often.

♒❁♒Other♒❁♒ Tyson has a tattoo that covers his back and goes around his arm and to his chest.

message 11: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited May 02, 2014 01:35AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments
||♥||Fυℓℓ Nαмє||♥|| Silver Grace Mungrove.
||♥||Nιcкηαмє||♥|| None, but kudos to anyone who can find one.
||♥||Agє||♥|| Seventeen {17}
||♥||Gєη∂єя||♥|| Female

||♥||Dαтє Oƒ Bιятн||♥|| 8th of April
||♥||Pℓαcє Oƒ Bιятн||♥|| Manhattan
||♥||Tιмє Oƒ Bιятн||♥|| 8:45am
||♥||Oяιєηαтιση||♥|| Heterosexual

||♥||Aρρєαяαηcє||♥||

||♥||Pєяѕσηαℓιту||♥||
Silver is probably one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. She is nice to everyone and very polite; always using her manners just like her parents told her. Although, despite how downright beautiful she is, Silver isn’t really that popular. She spends most of her time alone in the library just reading books or studying, or in the garden reading a good novel. She’s never had a boyfriend in her life and guys are the last thing on her mind. Although she does get picked on quite a lot for being the only seventeen year old girl who hasn’t been on a date before in her life, Silver just ignores them. She knows that by having a relationship with a boy, she’ll get distracted from what’s important; her studies. Because she’s always a lone she comes off as a bit of a freak, and plus she’s really intelligent so most just think she’s some try hard. She’s always getting the best grades and always getting the top scores in her year. Yes, it does hurt to be called everything she is; freak, loser, bitch and many other names, but Silver just stays to herself, always quiet and in her own little bubble, doing what she does best. She is the good girl, the girl who would never hurt anyone and who would always do what she's told. She never wants to disappoint her family and is always doing extra work then is set so she can get ahead.

||♥||Hιѕтσяу||♥||
Silver is the daughter of a doctor. Her mother is a housewife, doing the chores and taking care of the errands and what not whilst her father works at the hospital. He is a neurologist to be more specific, something she prides himself a lot on. Silver doesn’t see her father all that much though because he’s always at the hospital working which has affected her a little. She often wonders if its why she has trouble speaking to guys, because she doesn’t really have a male role model around the house. Her mother is very strict, no electronics after 9:30, must be in bed by 10 on a school night and no later than 12:00am on a Friday and Saturday, all homework must be completed before she goes on the computer and no going out after school unless it’s a Friday. All these rules have been set in place so it’s kind of normal to her, though others would find it painful. She is the perfect daughter, the one who never drops below 90 percent and the one who is always on time to things and who dresses appropriately and does what she’s told. Silver does have a little hate towards her father for never being around though and when he is home, he’s always yelling at her and getting made at her for not being good enough. Her family have very high expectations of her.

||♥||Fαмιℓу||♥||
||♥||Fαтнєя||♥|| Matthew
||♥||Mσтнєя||♥|| Kelly
||♥||Sιвℓιηgѕ||♥|| None~ Siler is an only child.

||♥||Oтнєя||♥|| Silver is aspiring to be a writer, though her parents dont really approve and wish she'd go down the doctor path or lawyer path. She also has a secret passion for skateboarding, but once again, her parents dont approve!

message 12: by Sarah (last edited Apr 26, 2014 06:16AM) (new)

Sarah Name: Marshall James
Appearance:

Personality: Marshall is not someone to be messed with; in fact you could go as far to say that he has severe anger management issues. The thing with Marshall is that he isn’t afraid of getting into trouble because he feels he has nothing to lose, therefore he will take things to the extreme. He is blunt when talking to people and can be manipulative as well. He barely regards the feelings of others and most people annoy him so he rarely gets involved in conversation. However he is fairly well-known – for his bad reputation, and also his popularity amongst the daring, bad girls in town, who he’s often seen with.
History: Right from being a toddler, Marshall had issues. His father died shortly after he was born, and his mother had breakdowns so often that he was taken into the care of social services, only seeing his mother on and off until he was about seven. After that, his mother was deemed fit to look after him again however she became depressed again quickly and Marshall had hated being in care so much that he told no one about it. His mother started to have phases between being extremely sad for some months then almost normal for a while, and often got involved with random men she met outside who would sometimes take over the house and torment Marshall which made him want to be at home as little as possible. All of this while he was growing up shaped Marshall into the angry, reckless guy he is, and it is still the same.
Other: Secretly, Marshall is a brilliant artist. To calm himself down he likes to sketch however has never really experimented with other materials because he doesn’t really have the money. He also loves running but again doesn’t let people know. He would never think of joining any kind of club or team; that just isn’t him.

Name: Lola West
Appearance:

Personality: Flirtatious and excitable, Lola is always up for a challenge. She hates letting people down, and always wants to please people – she detests the thought of being talked about in a negative way. She is rarely shy but isn’t loud and obnoxious, just self-assured and has a good idea of what she wants most of the time. Lola is friendly and pleasant to talk to but can worry deeply at times, and she isn’t great at hiding it.
History: Lola had a normal upbringing, with two parents and a brother, Charlie, who is five years older than her. Her brother and her were extremely close as children and still are – she regards him as her one and only best friend whereas he was always popular. Lola’s parents were always supportive and loving. When Lola got to high school, she would often get asked out by the older boys because they found her an easy target and because of her willing-to-please nature and her naivety she would always comply with them, even when she got hurt. Therefore, she kind of got a reputation with boys during her first year. These days, she doesn’t have many friends because of it – everyone simply thinks she is a slut – and Lola is now rather wary of boys.
Other: Lola did modelling when she was younger and now goes to stage school at the weekends – she dreams of becoming an actress in theatre, and that has always been her dream. She also writes plays in her spare time, but no one knows about that because she doesn't think she's good enough. Basically, Lola is obsessed with anything to do with theatre.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments I love them! :D Would you like to start us off?

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Thanks! :) yours are lovely too :)

Yeah, sure.

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah On Monday morning, Marshall sped into the school parking lot on his motorbike. It was his prized position and he couldn't deny being proud of it so when people stared, he wasn't complaining. It wasn't the shiniest thing in the world because he'd never be able to afford something like that, and he had put a lot of work into it when he'd first found it in a second hand car shop, but thanks to his mechanical skills it was pretty good.
He pulled off his helmet after stopping then swung his leg over the seat before strolling up the steps to the main entrance. A few boys sniggered or looked scared as he walked past, but Marshall neither resented or was pleased by the looks of terror on their faces. He was numb to it all - but perhaps not the girls in the corridor who stared as he walked past, seemingly eating him up with their eyes. He appreciated that at least, and he smirked at a few before walking over to his locker.

Lola started the school day by being the first to enter the classroom for first period. She sighed and glanced at her reflection in the big windows on the one side of the classroom which overlooks the playing fields, before walking slowly to a seat in the back corner of the classroom. Lola always chose seats like that because then she could see the whole room and know what was gong on. She ran a hand through her chocolate brown curls, and swallowed with apprehension before sitting down slowly. She knew she was early and felt faintly embarrassed, but it was better than just standing out in the hallway with no one to talk to. She had no best friends, and anyone who did seem to slightly like her didn't hang out with her.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Silver was at school bright and early like she always was, finalising anything she wasn't able to do at home due to her printer being out of commission for her classes. Silver always handed things in early or on time, depending on what the teacher preferred. It was important to her and her father that she got very high grades. her mother wasn't all too fussed. She knew her daughter had to potential but she didn't want her to stress, still, her father always expected the best in her and always found the worst in something she had done. it was so surprise to her that his hittings last night had left a bruise on her left arm. As other students started to flood into the school, the unpopular blonde made her way down the corridor and to her locker, clutching her books and papers to her chest and keeping her head down, out of everyones way. However, Silver hadn't noticed that Marshall was standing at his locker in front of her and it wasn't long before she had bumped into him, a couple of her books falling out of her arms and dropping onto the floor. Quickly, she bent down to pick them up, "I'm so, so sorry!"

Tyson strolled into the classroom casually, his folders tucked under his arm neatly and his cup of coffee in his other. He entered not to long after Lola had but he hadn't noticed her yet as he placed his things onto his desk straight away and wrote what they would be studying on the board for the next few weeks. Shakespeare. He knew that no one liked that kind of writing, well, no one ever said they had, but it had to be done. As he turned around to face the seats in the classroom, his eyes landed on Lola and a smiled formed on his face. "Good morning Lola. I see you're here, bright and early again." It occurred to him that she was always here before anyone else and he wondered why he never saw her with friends.

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (( Oh I can't see the picture for Silver! :3 ))

Marshall was rooting hard in his locker amongst loose sheets of paper and old textbooks for one notebook in particular when he was knocked harshly to the side. He saw a flash of blonde and blinked before looking down to where the girl had disappeared - the floor. All he could do was roll his eyes and stop searching in his locker to turn his body towards where she was. He towered over her, and as he watched her fumble on the ground and heard her apologise, he huffed. Marshall noticed one piece of paper had gone slightly astray, behind the girl, and he stared at it for a few seconds before sliding it closer to her with his foot.
"Just look out, next time," he grunted, barely looking at her before returning to his awfully messy locker.

Lola couldn't help but cringe slightly at his observation. Well. As if it wasn't obvious; you couldn't not notice how early she was everyday. A huge crimson blush spread over her cheeks and she held his brown gaze for a second before looking down at her plain wooden desk, slightly graffitied in some places.
"Morning, Mr Matkov," she replied timidly, instead of expanding on his observation. She smiled sheepishly before idly opening her notebook. Inside it she had began yet another plot for a play; it was rough but her mind had been mulling over it all night and he had been scribbling down details frantically on the bus this morning. However she couldn't concentrate on it now while he was there, so she focused on him again. It didn't help her cheeks to cool down - he was simply beautiful, and everyone knew it. Beside him she felt like the clumsiest, earthliest being in the world.

message 19: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited Apr 26, 2014 07:12AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments ((I'll have to put it in a link! Sorry!

Here it is: https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/h...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbw... ))

Silver gathered her things back in her arms, picking up the piece of paper that he had slid closer to her with his foot and she stood back up, tucking her blonde hair behind her hear and nodded, "I will. Sorry." She said softly and quickly hurried off, biting down on her lip. Of course she had to hit Marshall of all people. The well known bad boy. Popular amongst the ladies and known for his care free attitude towards life and his anger. Silver didn't want to stick around, having heard through the grapevine he had quite the anger issues. Still, she couldn't help but wonder if it was true, and if it was, why he was like that. people weren't just born angry. They were made that way by people who pushed them to their limits. Silver opened up her locker which was only a couple down from his and put her things inside it neatly, unable to help herself from looking at him.

Tyson couldn't help but chuckle to himself as he noticed the hue of crimson spread across her face, but he turned his back to her and fiddled with some papers in order not to make her feel anymore embarrassed then he may have already made her. As he went through some of the folders, he noticed a piece of paper tucked away with a reminder and he spun around to face her, leaning against the light coloured wooden desk. "Oh, by the way Lola. Your last oral was absolutely fantastic and you received the highest score in the class. Every year we have students coming around from different parts of the world who stay with some host families from our school and who actually join us here to get a feel of what school is like here. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind presenting it to them since it was so amazing." he smiled at her, hoping she'd do it. She was quite the amazing student. And very pretty.

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (( Okay thanks! :) ))

Marshall narrowed his eyes slightly and turned his head back to look at her for a few seconds after she spoke. He'd never even noticed her before, even though he must have seen her many times. Up close she was pretty, was the first thing he thought - but by the look of her he knew she was . . . Well, a loser. He cringed inwardly at thinking it - being completely honest with himself, he hated that term. He hated all the terms people used in high school for eachother. He was all for defying the rules of society.
When he caught her staring, he gave her one of his signature smirks before turning back to his locker. He began to empty things out of it onto the floor unceremoniously. There were all sorts of things in there that he had forgotten about, and he desperately needed to clear it all out. Whenever he got a sheet for homework he just shoved it in to get crumpled up and when it was time to hand it in, he'd lost it.

Lola listened to him hesitantly, her lips slightly parted as she watched his move. She gulped then absent mindedly ran her finger along a crack in the wood across the surface of the desk. She couldn't say no, even if she didn't really want to present it; she couldn't bare the thought of letting him down and being a source of disappointment. Besides, it would help her practise her public speaking skills - she was an aspiring actress after all and you could never practise too much.
"Oh. Alright, I will," she told him softly, adding a serene smile. Her breath caught as she watched his face, feeling entranced by his mystical stare. As she ran her eyes over his perfect hair, she imagined herself running her hands through it. Lola quickly looked down, embarrassed and kind of horrified - he was her teacher!

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments ((no worries! :D))

Silver bit her lip gently as she rested her hand on the shelf of her locker, still looking at him with soft and gentle eyes. She still couldn't help but wonder about him. In actual fact it occurred to her that she didn't know all that much about him! Then again, he had never spoken to her. And who would to be honest. Silver sighed softly, quickly looking away when he caught her staring at him, a small smile forming on her lips form his smirk. Sure he had probably done that to a lot of girls, but she was so surprised he had shown any emotion other than annoyance to her. Silver couldn't help but notice as he began to empty things on the floor and she shook her hea,d grabbing a tube of cream from her locker and squeezing a bit of the white cream onto her fingertips then gently rubbing it over the bruise, wincing slightly at how tender it was. Even though it hurt to touch it, she knew the cream would stop it from hurting more later on.

Tyson leaned against the desk patiently, gently resting his hands on his thighs in front of him and waiting for a response. he didn't want her to feel pressured in any way, it was just that her speech had been so incredible and he felt like others should hear it. of couse she could say no, and if she had, it wouldn't be angry or disappointed at all. However, hearing her agree to doing it brought a smile to his face and he nodded. "Really? That's great! I'll make the preparations then." he turned his back to her and scribbled down a note to remind himself of it, the bell ringing in the process and the students flooding into the classroom. he spun to face them all and smiled, "Quiet everyone!" he called over the loud ruckus. "please, take your seats and get out your notebooks." he began to hand out a quiz. "I want to see how many questions you can answer so I have an understanding of just how much you know about William Shakespeare. You have twenty minutes."

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marshall sighed heavily as he continued to dump various items onto the floor until he finally found his book. With a sound of triumph, he threw the onto the floor before beginning to throw his things back into his locker at reckless abandon. He sighed then hurriedly shut the door with a loud bang before anything could escape, and leaned against the door of his locker for a few seconds, panting with relief. He wiped his brow then glanced over with sudden interest at the blonde girl a few lockers down. When he saw the bruise she was tending to on her arm he couldn't help but wonder how she got it, of course. He slowly picked up his book then stood there for a few long seconds, before wandering over to her.
"Ever heard of ice?" He asked rather roughly, raising his eyebrows as he watched her apply the strange white cream to it. Her never ears of putting cream on bruises, but then again, he wasn't some medical expert. However, he'd been in enough fights and had his fair share of bruises, and he'd always found ice the best.

Lola smiled a genuine, bright smile when she saw that she had made him happy. She beamed and watched him right up until all the other students came flooding in. She sighed as that was when she reverted back into herself, her face closed and impassive. She looked down at the plans for a play in her notebook and it no longer looked interesting.
Her heart sunk when she realised they'd be having a quiz. She wasn't into Shakespeare much - the only play she even enjoyed by him was Romeo and Juliet - cliche, she realised. She sighed heavily then began to attempt the questions with a thoughtful expression full of concentration, her eyebrows knitted together as there was silence in the room.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Silver gently rubbed the cream on it until it had been fully rubbed into her skin and she pushed it into her backpack so she remembered to take it home, gently tucking it under her skateboard that was also in her bag. Her father always insisted that she should drive to school, but Silver loved skateboarding, and she wouldn't give it up just because her father disapproved. the blonde snapped back into reality when she heard a boys voice and she turned to look beside her, seeing Marshall standing there. Her eyes widened and to say she was shocked was an understatement. he never spoke to her! She cleared her throat, looking at the bruise then back at him, shrugging her shoulders. "I iced it last night. And if I went to go and get it from here, I'd be asked heaps of questions. And besides, it makes me cold. The cream numbs the pain without my skin freezing." She explained softly, wondering why he had asked in the first place. Guys like him didn't notice girls like her.

Tyson sat down at his desk and watched the kids as they attempted the questions. he could see they were all struggling and it made him smile. There was no shame in not knowing things. To be honest, he wasn't a huge fan of Shakespeare either, but it had to be taught. "I can see you're all very stressed over this, but relax. its not a test, it wont be graded and put on your reports, it just so I can see how much you know and how much you don't know. And I can guarantee you majority of you wont even know his first name."
Matthew, one o the guys in the class, lifted his head, "Shakespeare is a guy?" he questioned and everyone laughed, including him.
Tyson just grinned and shook his head with a sigh. "Just get on with the quiz." He chuckled softly and began to walk around the classroom as they worked.

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marshall just watched her as she spoke; focusing on her words and amazed by the organisation of her sentences. Usually people with no friends couldn't string two sentences together. He suddenly felt a sense of embarrassment and confusion - why was he talking to her? Marshall never ever walked up to people and voluntarily started up a conversation.
"Right," he said, rather rudely. He didn't know what to say now. He ran his moss green eyes over her face before grunting then turning around and sauntering off down the corridor.
Stupid. Why did he even ask her that? She had looked just as surprise as he felt. As he walked to class he suddenly began to think of all the things he could have said in response instead of just 'Right' , but of course didn't cause he was an idiot.

Lola laughed lightly and Matthew's question, rolling her her eyes. Her laugh was a little delayed so some people turned around to look at her frowning before rolling their eyes or pulling annoyed faces. She quickly wrangled her facial features into a solemn stare before hook back to the frustrating questions. She could at least guess the answer to most of them, but some were just impossible. She sighed heavily and ran her hands through her thick brown locks once more, before resting her head heavily on the desk. She could feel a headache coming on. Slowly Lola lifted her head to observe Mr Matkov on the other side of the classroom subtly. She bit her lip and took in every detail of his posture and walk before blushing at absolutely nothing and looking down at her paper once more.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments ((I gotta go! I'll reply to this when I get back! byeee!))

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (( okay bye :) ))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Silver couldn’t help but continue to bite down on her lip as he stood there, not saying anything and thoughts kept running through her mind. Surely he had been dared to come over here and talk to her. He never paid attention to her before, so why now? She looked up at him and watched him turn around and left, her eyes widening. Yep. It was a dare. She sighed softly and looked down at the ground before gathering her things and slamming her locker shut and heading down towards her classroom which was in fact Marshalls. She walked in without saying a word and took her seat in the front corner of the classroom like she always did, sitting down and staring down at the desk.

Tyson couldn’t help but frown as everyone shot Lola a glare of annoyance as she laughed a little delayed to everyone. Why did students have to be so rude? Perhaps he could talk to her about it after class. It was issues like these that left people mentally scared or something and he wouldn’t let something huge fester. He continued to make his rounds around the classroom, glancing up at Lola and smiling at her as she continued with her paper. Once time was up he made his way to the front of the classroom and clapped his hands together to get their attention. “Okay everyone! Time is up!” he declared with a smile and then made his way down the aisles, collecting the papers.

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marshall had taken a seat at the back of the room, near some other guys who had the same lazy, bad attitude as him. They weren't best friends or anything but you had to have someone to go around with, and these were his. As they guffawed and laughed at something that he hadn't been taking notice of, he cursed silently under his breath as he watched the blonde girl from the corridor walk in. Of course. She had to be in this class. He felt like such an idiot after walking over to her; maybe it was his way of showing compassion after seeing the bruise but it was stupid and he was determined never to do it again. This was why he never talked to people like that for no reason.
He kept his eyes on the back of her head as she sat down, and he couldn't help but smirk slightly at how she was right at the front. He found himself monitoring her, waiting for a friend or something to come and say hi to her and sit down beside her. However when no one did, and the class was filled up fully, his suspicions about her were confirmed.

Lola caught his smile and she gave him a small one of her own before looking down at the desk again quickly. Her cheeks just wouldn't cool down. She held her paper up in the air for him to collect and kept the pleasant smile on her face for everyone - it was always best to smile, she had learnt over the years. Sighing softly, she pulled out her notebook as she waited for her paper to be collected and began to write the beginning to the play she had been writing this morning, as all the other students around her chatted amiably, creating a loud roar in the classroom.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Silver glanced over her shoulder when she heard the guys behind her laughing at something. Probably something stupid. She bit her lip gently and then turned away from them, keeping her head down and scribbling some things in her notebook for ideas for some of the stories she had been writing. Silver loved writing and she aspired to be a writer when she was older. But her family hated that idea so anything she had was always kept hidden away so they didn’t find it. As the classroom began to fill up, a few people , and only a few, greeted Silver and thanked her for her help on the homework. She simply smiled and nodded, “Anytime.” She called softly to them. She was friendly with some people who didn’t care all that much about her image, but she clearly wasn’t very popular and that was clear. She felt eye on her and glanced over her shoulder again, catching Marshall staring at her. Quickly, Silver turned back around, biting her lip. She hated when popular guys stared at her. It meant they were judging her.

Once Tyson had finished his rounds and collected all the paper, he placed them on his desk, unable to help thinking about what he had seen Lola doing. He smiled to himself before he began the lesson, explaining what they’d be doing and how things would happen. Soon, the bell was about the ring and he cleared his throat. “Okay everyone, so the bell will ring soon so I’d like to just jump into your assignment quickly. I’m going to hand out a book or play written by Shakespeare and you are to research and make an oral presentation to the class and write up a short essay about it and that will be handed to me. You have two weeks to put it all together! You have to read the book or the play, okay?” He began to hand out the slips with the titles, Romeo and Juliet landed on Lola.

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marshall refused to look away when she met his eye, but he felt his face and neck flush hot. He shook his head to himself and looked away, before sighing heavily and trying to concentrate on the conversation that his friends were having. Anything to distract him, and make him look normal. However he soon realised that they were just being idiots, joking about something stupid as usual, and he wasn't interested. He sighed heavily again, just as the teacher walked into the room and told everyone to shut up.
"Alright, class. Settle down," Ms Ward exclaimed. "Now I figured we could do something a bit different for the next few weeks. In History we don't usually do assignments in pairs however I decided to try it out for once."
Immediately there was an uproar with people scattering and choosing partners. The two guys that Marshall was sitting with became partners, and Marshall rolled his eyes.
"Great, thanks guys," he grunted, looking around the room.

Lola looked down at her slip of paper and let out a noticeable sigh of relief, smiling and leaning back in her chair. Thank God she didn't have to try and get to know a play she had never studied before - this one was familiar and she had thankfully enjoyed it when she read it in the past. She tried to not look too excited, but she gave Mr Matkov a friendly smile before resting her chin in her hand and beginning to think of ideas for her project. Soon enough however, the bell rang sharply and everyone scrambled out of their seats. Lola just slowly stood up and began to neatly pack up her things, sighing calmly and then swinging her bag onto her shoulder.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Silver felt her stomach drop when she heard the teacher announce that they were going to do something in pairs. God she hated that. She was usually going with Amy, but because one of her friends Tess had dropped out, she was going with the girl Tess always went with, leaving Silver alone. She sighed softly, biting down on her lip as the teacher looked around the class for anyone else without a partner, her eyes landing on Marshall. She cleared her throat and nodded, “Marshall, come sit up the front here, you’ll go with Silver.”
Well that just made matters worse for her. She knew how this would end. She would end up doing all the work whilst he sat back and then happily took credit for her work. However, she said nothing.

Tyson finished the last slip right on the bell and looked out to everyone. “You had better get reading and Ill hand out the assessment sheet next class!” he called out over the loud rukus. As they all scrambled away, Tyson looked over at Lola and cleared his throat. “Lola, would you mind waiting here for a bit? I’d like to talk to you about something. I’ll write you a late slip for your next class. I just have to talk to you.”

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marshall just stared at the teacher as his friends sniggered and began to push him forwards out of his chair. He resisted against them, pushing them back and then standing up, looking angry. The whole class went silent, all eyes on him as he scowled and grabbed his things before carelessly making his way to the front of the room. He glared at the teacher before dropping into the seat beside the blonde girl. Silver. He almost smirked to himself, but when he remembered the situation and continued to hear his friends laughing at the back, he felt his blood boil and he turned around to glare at them.

Lola felt her heart begin to beat double time as he called her. She gulped, her tongue suddenly feeling like sandpaper. She didn't know what to say as she made her way slowly and carefully to the front of the room, but she kept her walk confident and her chin up. She gave him a small smile as she approached him and some last stragglers in the room smirked at them.
One boy, Luke, called out, "Careful, Mr Matkov! She's a wild one. I would know it." He smirked before winking at Lola who looked down in dismay and embarrassment until he and his friends left, hooting with laughter.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Silver felt like she was going to be sick. Why, of all people, did she have to get stuck with this guy? He clearly didn't want to go with her, that was obvious by how angry he was. She felt all eyes on her as he angrily sat down after causing a scene and she sighed softly, staring down at the sheet and waiting for the teacher to explain what was going on. Silver felt her face go bright red with embarrassment. Everything would be so much easier if she was beautiful and popular.

Tyson smiled at her and tilted his head to the side, "You're not in trouble or anything." he told her so she wouldn't get worried in case she was. As Luke called out to her, he turned around to face him. "Ah yes, you would know, wouldn't you? I assume things like that are the only thing you do know. I understand that storing so much important information in such a small space can be difficult." He shot back at the trouble maker, his friends how laughing at him. "Now get to class before I give you all a detention." As they left without another word, Tyson turned to her and gave her a warm smile. "I just wanted to see how things are going with you."

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah "Now, everyone. I want you to present a written project about the similarities and differences between our society today and the society in the nineteenth century. Obviously be thinking about equality - gender equality, racial equality ..." The teacher trailed off and began to elaborate more on ideas for the projects while Marshall sighed heavily and leaned back in his chair with his hands behind his head.
He wasn't ready for this. He wasn't into working in teams, not even with his own friends; never mind with a girl like this. He preferred to do things himself and then there were no complications or reasons to get angry. Getting involved with others always made him angry.

Lola blushed furiously as she watched the teacher stick up for her. Then she looked up at his kind, handsome face and felt her heart flip over but tried to control her breathing.
"How things are? Well, I'm fine." She smiled hesitantly and absent mindedly ran her fingertips over her nails, something she always did subtly when uncomfortable. She watched him closely, wondering why he was asking, exactly. She knew that she must look like she didn't have many friends, and she was always early, so that looked weird too. But why would he confront her about it?

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Silver had no issue with this assignment whatsoever. She could do this perfectly. It was something she had done before, and something she felt like she could relate to. it was like she was a girl living in the nineteenth century. She glanced over at him, not looking forward to doing this with him at all. he never seemed like one to be up for team work, or working at all really. She bit her lip gently and ran her fingertips through her hair. "Look, I'm just going to say it. I get you don't want to be doing this with me, but I really cant afford to get a bad mark for this. So if you don't want to do any work, just tell me now so I know where I stand." She said to him, shocked she could even speak!

Tyson saw her blush and it made him smile, but he looked down at the floor to hide it so she wasn't even more embarrassed. He glanced up at her and tilted his head to the side. "Really?" He asked and slowly sat down behind his desk. "I really don't want to pry or make you feel uncomfortable, but I cant help but notice the horrible way these kdis treat you around here. Its completely unacceptable and I want you to know that if anything were going on or going to happen, you need to talk to someone about it."

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marshall narrowed his eyes at her harshly when she spoke to him, and regarded her for a few seconds before opening his mouth to speak.
"I know I may be an asshole and I'm not exactly thrilled by this pairing," he began lowly, "But I will do the work." He raised his eyebrows and folded his arms over his chest. He wasn't a total douchebag - she was innocent and had nothing to do with him and he didn't want to fuck her up too, so he was going to participate. As awful as it sounded.
He observed her face calmly with a slight smirk, leaning in close to her to observe everything about her - it was funny because she was prettier close up - usually it was the other way round with girls. It was a nice change.

"People don't treat me horribly," she said with a frown. It wasn't like she was bullied, just that people weren't exactly friendly with her. Annoyance rose up inside of her and she found herself clenching her fists to stop herself from having a rage. Any second now, tears of embarrassment would be trickling down her face. She hated being pitied or anything like that.
"I'm not weak," she added for good measure, her eyes turning wide and circular as she watched him. Her heart pounded so fast it was almost painful, and she wanted to run out of the room. She just hoped she wouldn't get into trouble with him for answering back like that. That was all she needed.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Silver swallowed nervously as he just sat there and stared at her and she realised she probably shouldn't have said anything. it was just, she couldn't help it. She had to get that all out before they even started. If she wasn't shocked enough, what he said next just completely stunned her. he was going to help? Well, that was something she was no expecting. "Really? Thank you. I appreciate that.' She murmured with a small smile, biting her lip as he looked at her. Silver felt a blush starting to creep into her cheeks as he leaned in close to her and looked at her. It was a little strange. No boy, let alone someone like Marshall, had ever gotten this close to her.

Tyson looked at her, "But what Luke just said... and those looks others were giving you in class..." He started, shaking his head. "I never said that you were Lola. I don't think you're weak! In fact, I think the people that do these kinds of things are weak...." He bit down on his lip and sighed softly. "I'm sorry if I offended you Lola. I just hate seeing people being treated badly when they don't deserve any of it." he murmured, rubbing the back of his neck. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her in anyway. "I apologise for making you feel that way... You can head to class." he said flatly, filling in the late slip and handing it to her.

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marshall eyed her lips as she spoke, before leaning back with a sigh and flashing her one last smirk. He could see she felt a bit weirded out. He nodded, feeling awkward when she said thank you - he hated awkward things like thanking people or apologising and things like that. He leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes briefly, suddenly overwhelmed with exhaustion - he never got a good night's sleep and last night had been particularly bad. He had been up most of the night because his mother had brought home yet another strange guy and there had been plenty of shouting until Marshall had intervened and thrown the guy outside.
For a second he felt anger rise up inside of him, tearing up his organs, almost - he grit his teeth furiously and gripped the sides of his chair, counting to five before looking back at Silver, not saying a word.

Lola watched him as he rambled on, slowly getting back some of her composure until she just stared at him dully. She looked down at the slip of paper before nodding stiffly.
She turned to go, then suddenly stopped and whirled round again. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be horrible," she whispered with humiliation colouring her cheeks crimson once more. She cleared her throat before her eyes dropped to the ground and she mumbled apologetically, "Thank you for everything."
She had never really had a teacher who pointed things out like this and actually cared; she definitely wasn't used to it. He could have easily ignored all of that and things would be so much easier, but she realised how good of a person he was because he was being kind instead. And she had reacted awfully. All she could feel now was shame.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Silver could tell he was eyeing her lips, but she was still confused as to why. Why was he acting so… interested in her? Like he suddenly cared about some girl he never even knew existed before? She bit her lip, a horrible habit of hers and turned slightly as he leaned back in his chair. She looked down at the list of things they had to include in their presentation. “So, I was thinking we divide the work load up. So I can do the nineteenth century and you do the modern society, or the other way around. I’m not fused. You can pick.” She said to him, tucking her hair behind her ear and turning to look at him, noticing he was a little tense. She tilted her head to the side. “A-are you okay?” She asked softly as she noticed the grip he had on his chair and the hard facial expression.

Tyson sighed ever o softly and sat back down in his chair to mark the quizzes that had just done in that class. He glanced up at her a she stopped to say something and he shook his head. “Please, don’t be. Its really not your fault. I shouldn’t have made it sound like that. I just can help but be concerned.” He said softly and shrugged his shoulders. “Its no problem really. And look… If you ever do want to talk about things, and I mean anything, my door is always open. I don’t judge.” He told her warmly with a smile as he picked up a pen and flicked it in between his fingers.

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marshall ran a hand through his thick hair as he glanced at her then nodded, shrugging her question off. "Yeah." He paused and shrugged. "I don't care which one I do, I'll do modern society if you want." He looked down and then assumed a casual position once more, leaning over the desk and staring down at the sheet. He was pretending to read it when really he could barely concentrate. He was tired and fed up and suddenly this girl beside him was making him think twice about everything he said and did - his posture, his choice of words, his attitude. He felt uncomfortable around her - almost stupid.
He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye then mumbled, "Do you wanna get together or something after school or at the weekend to sort it all out?" He wasn't exactly crazy about the idea but they were going to have to meet at some point to get this over and done with.

Lola smiled softly at him, calming down now. She sighed and then nodded gratefully, but she wasn't sure. She didn't know if she could trust anyone with her problems and secrets, because being judged was what she feared most, even if he was saying he judged no one. She hated the idea of people thinking bad things about her; even though most of the school already did.
"Thank you," she repeated again, but suddenly her voice broke as she took in his warm, friendly smile and her breath caught in her throat. The next thing she knew, tears were welling up in her eyes. She sucked in a deep breath before making a quick exit - she looked awful when she cried, why was she being a huge drama queen? She stopped outside in the empty hallway and the more she told herself to calm down and stop crying, the more the tears fell. Lola felt like such an idiot. No wonder everyone hated her.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments ((I gotta go! I reply to this when I get back on :) Cya!))

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah ((Okay bye bye :) ))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Silver bit her lip gently, getting the impression he didn't really want to talk about it and if he were to, it wouldn't be with her. She cleared her throat letting out a soft sigh. "Okay. You can do the modern." She murmured softly, running her fingertips through her hair and nodded. "I guess we can get together after school sometime this week." the sooner we finish this the sooner you don't have to strain yourself to hang about me. She wanted to add but forced herself not too. Silver scribbled down some notes to remind herself of what she had to do. "When do you want to and where? You can come over to my house if you want too, or we can do it somewhere else. I don't mind." Silver was leaving the final choice up to him since he seemed to get very... angry? She didn't want him to feel like he had to do something.

Tyson nodded, “Any time Lola.” He called softly to her. She was the last person he’d ever judge. He was just worried about her and how she was dealing with everything. It seemed like she wasn’t all that popular with people, which was one thing, but it also seemed like they were treating her pretty badly which was just not on, especially what Luke said. He watched her leave and sighed softly, running his hand through his hair and clearing his throat. As he sat there in the silence, he could hear what sounded like someone crying and it made his heart sink and crack. He hadn’t done that to her, had he? Slowly, Tyson stood up and opened the door and peeked out, seeing her in the empty hallway, her shoulders jolting as she cried. She looked so beautiful when she just stood there, but it still broke his heart. “Lola….” He said quietly.

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marshall's stomach jolted as he watched her run her hand through her hair, and he caught the sudden sweet scent of it. He gulped and looked away, his Adam's apple bobbing prominently. He simply watched her hand dart across the page as she scribbled down whatever she was writing, then he sighed softly and rubbed his hazy eyes.
"Yeah whatever," he grunted lazily, looking like he couldn't care less. He kept his eyes on her hand while he spoke, not daring to look at her face. "I don't care. Your house is fine." Actually he realised that would probably be better - otherwise they'd have to go to the library and he hated stuffy places like that. His house was totally out of the question anyway - never in his life had he brought someone from school there and he vowed that he never would. He was ashamed of it, and there was nothing more to it - he hated being there too; the dark environment, the cramped rooms and stained furniture, and his depressed mother. He wasn't going to let someone like Silver see that, of anyone for that matter.

Lola frantically wiped her eyes as she stood there for a while, trying to tell herself to move forwards and pull herself together. She gulped and then jumped suddenly when she heard him behind her. Sniffing and quickly dabbing her eyes, she looked over her shoulder and then turned around, embarrassment heavy in her eyes.
"S- sorry," she stammered through sobs, and she was unable to control the huge tears that streamed down her face. Gosh, what was she doing! She felt like a complete idiot, a total weakling, and of all people it had to be in front of him. He was always happy and he was so smooth and good-looking that she could only feel the humiliation radiating off her.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments ((I shall reply to this soon!))

message 46: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (( OKIDOKIE! :) ))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments ((Here it is :D))

Silver flicked her hair over her shoulder gently, biting down on her lip gently, the scent of apples and coconut being spread from her hair as she flipped it over her shoulder. As she kept scribbling down some notes, she glanced at him and nodded, “Okay then, my house it is.” She murmured softly. Her father would probably kill her for bringing a boy over, but it was for homework, so maybe he’d let it slide and not kick her ass. As the bell rang she gathered her things and collected them in her arms, looking at him. “Um, I guess you can just come find me when you decide on a time… Bye,” She murmured softly and held her books to her chest, heading out of the classroom and making her way to her locker, keeping her head down. She still couldn’t help but wonder what was up with Marshall. He was quite the mysterious guy.

Tyson’s face sadden as he looked at her in her state. She was so upset and clearly in some pain. But why wouldn’t she tell him anything? He could help her. He wanted to help her. Slowly, Ty moved forwards as if he was approaching an injured animal, his eyes soft and kind as he looked at her. “Don’t apologise,” He murmured softly, “Come back into the classroom, lets talk.” Ty murmured softly and slowly began to move back to the classroom, gently touching her back as he guided her back in. “You don’t have to go to class. Just stay here and talk to me.” He murmured, feeling like he could help her if she would only open up to him.

message 48: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marshall just stared at her as she left until she was gone, and leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes briefly and then standing up. He grabbed his things lazily then trudged out of the classroom alone, following her blonde head down to the area where his lockers were. It was funny because she seemed so shy yet not hesitant to speak her mind like she had when she asked him if he was actually going to do some work. She was a funny one. Marshall smiled a bit to himself and lightly brushed past her on purpose, catching the scent of her hair again; it made his heart jump. He sighed then steeped over to his locker and opened it, letting a few papers fall out.
"Is tomorrow after school alright?" He grunted, glancing over at her, a few lockers down.

Lola sighed heavily and nodded, avoiding his eyes because she felt so humiliated. She cautiously walked back into his room, conscious of the way his hand was placed gently on her back. For a second she felt totally better. She slowly continued to brush her tears away, fumbling in her pocket for a tissue but not finding one. She snook a glance up at him and bit her lip; he was so kind that it made her want to cry. He was the only teacher who cared and when he spoke soothingly to her she could already feel her breathing going back to normal.
"Thanks," she whispered feebly, biting her lip.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Silver stood at her locker and flicked her lock around, putting in the combination before she pulled down on the lock and unclicked it, sliding it off and opening up her locker and sliding in her things. As she heard his voice call down to her from his own locker, she turned her head and glanced at him, nodding, "Works for me," She called back to him with the smallest of smiles. Sure, she hated having to work with him too, not because she hated him, but because he probably hated her. Like most people. Silver bit her lip gently, deciding that this whole thing would be easier on them if she tried to... well... be more friendly with him. of course she didnt want to freak him out, but she wasnt going to be rude to him. As she sorted out things for her next lesson, the two guys that were sitting with Marshall walked past her, pushing her into her locker. She grunted softly and looked over her shoulder at them, sighing softly, but she didnt say a thing.

Tyson smiled ever so softly as she nodded and let him lead her back into the classroom. he closed the door behind them once they were in and he grabbed the box of tissues, holding it out to her and offering her to take one since she couldnt find out in her pocket. "What's going on Lola? Talk to me. Students dont just burst into tears after leaving an English class unless I'm that bad at teaching,' He laughed softly and rubbed the back of his neck gently. "But really, you can talk to me. I want to help you."

message 50: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marshall caught her smile; it was small but radiant. He lifted one side of his mouth in response before looking back in his locker, knowing it would be hard to find whatever he needed for his next class - biology. He grunted as he rearranged heavy books inside and then began to dig things out slowly, still thinking about her. She wasn't that bad - he could have ended up with someone much worse, in fact she seemed pretty normal and down to earth. He sighed and shook his head to himself, knowing he was overthinking things way too much.
He started as he felt a hand clap on his shoulder and looked around to see the two guys he'd been sitting with. The two of them began to joke around, laughing stupidly. Marshall rolled his eyes upwards as one of them sniggered, "Trust you to get put with that loser! At least she's kind of hot, though. . . "
"Hey, shut up, will you?" Marshall replied sharply, suddenly annoyed for some reason. He felt embarrassed by his two friends, especially since Silver was only standing a couple of metres away. Besides, they were total dickheads and Marshall knew it.

Lola gratefully grabbed a tissue and dabbed at her eyes slowly, biting her lip. She gulped and glanced up into his deep brown eyes, feeling her heart melt a little. She was almost distracted for a second, forgetting why she was here with him. Then she remembered her embarrassing breakdown and looked down at the floor.
"I just," she began hesitantly, "I . . . I don't think you want to know. It's a long story and ... I'm ashamed of it," she whispered, her eyes finally lifting to his face again after she finished speaking. She sniffed and wiped her nose with a tissue before sighing heavily and dropping clumsily into a seat, her shoulders slumping back defeatedly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6