Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Govinda (The Aryavarta Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Govinda
Book Issues > Combined multiple books by mistake. Pls help

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krishna (new) - added it

Krishna Udayasankar (krishnaudayasankar) | 4 comments Hi, Was trying to combine editions of my book, but ended up combining multiple books instead. Request a librarian to please help me separate (either into 3 distinct publications), or even into separate books for each edition.

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Krishna

message 2: by dely (new)

dely | 130 comments Done. Give a look if I've separated the right way.

message 3: by Koenraad (new)

Koenraad (koenraadkelemen) | 5015 comments I have (re)created the series. Author pages are heavily cached so it may take up to 48 hours to show up on your author page.

Are you a contributor to the following books? I'm asking because I can't find any reference to them on your website:
Twenty-Four Flavours: Century Egg
Twenty-Four Flavours: Dolphin Meat

message 4: by Krishna (new) - added it

Krishna Udayasankar (krishnaudayasankar) | 4 comments dely wrote: "Done. Give a look if I've separated the right way."

Perfect! Thanks so much to much both of you for helping me out with this :) Couple of reviews still appear across the books, but I think thats just a cache issue.

Yes, I am a contributor to both the 24 flavors volumes and other anthologies too. Now that you mention it, I probably should update it on my site, and elsewhere!

Thanks so much once again :D