Auris School of Magical Beings discussion

Entrance Gate [Come Here First] > Flooring Office - 2 -

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Her pace quickened as she entered the Flooring Office. All she wanted to do was go to her room and unpack for her next year here. While she was away for the holidays, she had moved around. Leigh and her mom went to the usual places, visiting distant relatives in Russia, and then her mom went back to work in Africa for a few months, before she returned her daughter to the school. Now she was back in Europe. Mom's job takes way to much out of her. As she drew closer to the desk, her smiled once again returned and she spoke to the person sitting there. "Hello. My name is Leigh Dillions. I was told at the Registration Office I had to come here to find out what floor I am on?" Of course, she had been through all this before, but each year it changed.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(I'll be the desk person temporarily)
"Hello Leigh " said the receptionist you're on floor 2 this year ."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

She did her little happy jumping action, like the one she had done only minutes earlier in another office. Giving her a warm smile, she nodded. "Thank you." Turning around, she half ran out of the office, going in search of her third destination with eagerness. Soon I'll get to unpack, soon I'll get to settle in. Soon I won't have to travel again for ages! Yay! At one time she had enjoyed the traveling, but her lag was annoying and she only set really liked going to places where she already knew people. All the new places her mom went to for work was just, well, annoying, like getting jet lag.

message 4: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG Adam entered the second office. "Again with these bright lights." He placed his sunglasses back on. Walking up to the front desk his fingers lightly tapped against the wood.

message 5: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "And just what the hell do you have against being able to actually see?" Rae snapped, looking up at him from her seat with a snort. Shay had texted to tell her to just head to the second office; that she had the first fine. So Rae had arrived a few minutes before Adam. She was sitting on one of the chairs, one ankle resting on her other knee as she leaned her head back against the wall.

message 6: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "Oh great it's the angry one." Adam grinned and sat right next to her. "Tell me angry one. What would you do if I harmed your sister?" A slight grin spread across his face. The anger filled his nostrils yet he wanted more.

message 7: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Rae snarled and lunged at him, vaulting herself out of her chair. She landed in front of him and slammed him back against the wall, baring her fangs as him as her hands snaked around his throat and tightened around it. "You touch my sister and so help me you will wish I would have just killed you." Her eyes narrowed slightly and she growled at him, her hand tightening suspiciously. "You didn't harm her, did you?!" She snapped. "Did you?" She yelled suddenly, furiously.

message 8: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG He began feeding off of her anger. Such an amazing woman, he thought. "That's it get angry." His hands grabbed her forearms. With a slight push he had her up against the opposite wall. A flame grew between his horns.

message 9: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Rae snarled at him wordlessly and brought her foot up between his legs hard. She shoved him back as best as she could, then got a better idea. She stretched out her arms, which made her sweatshirt sleeves hike up, revealing her shackles silver and iron shackles. She knew demon's aversion to iron. She grabbed his forearms with a smirk. He still had a hold of hers, so this angle dug the shackles into his skin. She herself was used to the burn of the silver after so long.

message 10: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG His skin burned, which caused him to yell out in pain. With the yell came a blast of hellfire from his mouth. Her anger and his pain filled him up. Leaning forward his tail wrapped around her neck. The flame between his horns was now bursting like a flamethrower.

message 11: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Rae ducked under the fire blast he emitted, and she barely flinched at his tail. She very calmly released his arm and coolly reached up toward her throat. She yanked his tail away from her throat viciously, quickly tying it into a knot before releasing it again. "Now now now." She smirked at him, containing her anger for now. "You knew what would happen if you messed with Shay, or even threatened her."

message 12: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG His tail moved away from her and untied itself. "What can I say you intrigue me." Adam laughed as his wound vanished with a puff of brimstone. Inhaling deeply he could still feed off of her anger. "So I hear things about you Rae, they true?"

message 13: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Depends on what you've heard." Rae snarled at him, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall, her anger still raging. She was still furious at him. She as just biding her time, waiting for an opportunity. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at him, obviously suspicious.

message 14: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG With a gust of brimstone he was standing next to her, inches away. "I hear your single." Adam held his grin, placing his left hand on the wall his tail stabbed into the wall on the other side of her head. "Am I right?"

message 15: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Rae stared at him, then burst out laughing, casually batting away his tail. "Really? That's your goal?" She smirked at him, shaking her head. "Yes. And I don't plan on changing that. Especially not with you." She snapped at him.

message 16: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "What a shame, a real shame." The tip of his tail stiffened to a dagger. "Besides your sister said you were an interesting person, guess she was wrong." Adam moved back over to a bench. His horns curved slightly, full. "At least your anger has fed me."

message 17: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Rae rolled her eyes and dropped back into her chair, crossing her legs and arms. She didn't seem overly concerned. "Not dating doesn't mean I'm not interesting." She said flatly, leaning back and tipping her chair onto its two back legs.

message 18: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "It makes you even less interesting." A bolt of hellfire shot from his horns at the back legs. Adam began to laugh. "So your single yet you have no interest in dating or is it just me?"

message 19: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) When the legs disintegrated with the heat, Rae started to fall but recovered in seconds, catching herself before she hit the ground and sitting again in another chair, shooting him a glare. "Both. Guys are jerks, and you are jerkier then most."

message 20: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "Well I am no jerk." Adam grinned as a hellfire blast formed between his horns. "So me showing an interest is being a jerk. Man things change quickly."

message 21: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Rae snorted. "Yeah, threatening my sister isn't a jerk move at all." She said sarcastically, glaring at him. "I've seen worse jerks. I've been with worse jerks. But they were jerks in a different way. None of them hurt my sister, or threatened her." She snapped at him.

message 22: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "And I have not done that at all"

message 23: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "You just threatened her." Rae said in disbelief, looking at him and shaking er head incredulously.

message 24: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "Oh well guess either I try harder at trying to date you or I give up and move on." He tapped his chin gently. "Hmm I do enjoy a good hunt."

message 25: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Well just keep moving." Rae snarled at him. "I'm a wolf. I don't get hunted. Im the one who hunts." she gave a feral, fanged grin. "Don't mess with my sister or become a deer and you'll be safe." she smirked. "And I'm not going to date you."

message 26: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "You know the more you resist the more I want to date you. Plus your anger is so strong that i just can't help but feed off of it." Adam grinned, the tip of his tail split and jabbed at the shackle.

message 27: by KT (last edited May 12, 2014 05:37PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Give me one good reason I should date you." Rae challenged him, crossing her arms and looking up at him. She yanked her hands away from him, hissing as his tail neared her shackle. Then she raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm waiting." she smirked, pointedly looking away at her nails.

message 28: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "A good reason?" Is there ever a good reason to date a demon, he thought. "You ever date a demon we're fun. Besides I am a party animal, and I know you like parties." He rubbed his tail lightly. "Bet I could out party you."

message 29: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "I've dated guys that could probably pass as demons, and I'm not talking look wise." Rae rolled her eyes. She sighed and crossed her legs, looking bored and unconvinced.

message 30: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "Oh well can't say I didn't try" He chuckled slightly and tilted his head back slightly. "Might as well tell your sister my attempts have failed." His horns curled forward, a small blast of hellfire was sent out towards the ground.

message 31: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Rae's eyes narrowed at him suspiciously. "My sister?" she glared at him, her muscles tensing as if trying not to just attack him. "What does Shay have to do with it?" she asked him sharply, nails digging into the arms of the chair.

message 32: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "Thats for me to know and you to find out." He chuckled some more as the hellfire continued to flow out of his horns. He removed all traces of her rage from his body.

message 33: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Rae snarled at him. "If it has to do with my sister, you tell me. I take no chances when it comes to Shay." she glared at him, starting to rise. "Tell me!" she yelled.

message 34: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "No." He placed his sunglasses back on. The anger he felt raise off of her, was simply splendid. "My that anger of yours is very tasty, do be careful your making me get hungry again." The horns charged up a blast of hellfire.

message 35: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Rae hurled herself at him. In moments she had yanked him from his chair, flipped him over, and she was kneeling on his chest, glaring down at him. "You are going to tell me what you did to Shay." she said calmly and clearly. Quick as a wink she had her knife pulled from her boot and held on his throat. "And you are going to tell me now."

message 36: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "You think death scares me I have died already." His laughter echoed through the office as his tail moved up. The tip split in two and both halves pressed against her neck. "Seems like I don't have to say anything."

message 37: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Rae snarled at him, pressing her knife firmer against his throat without flinching. "Exactly. If you know how it feels, you know how much it hurts. You can't be eager to feel that again." she leaned down close to him, her face not even an inch from his. "And I'm not going to kill you quickly if you've hurt Shay."

message 38: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG He leaned up and stole a kiss right from her lips before teleporting in a gust a brimstone back to the bench. "Sadly I did nothing to your sister except speak to her. Quite a lonely person your sister is."

message 39: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Rae yelped and recoiled from him, then whirled, snarling ferociously. "You know, it does not help that you say 'sadly,' just a heads up." she snapped at him, standing. She closed her eyes briefly, looking a touch sad herself at the update on her sister's loneliness before opening them, trying to look fierce again. "Yeah. I know." she said flatly, quickly hiding her sadness.

message 40: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "Such sadness." Adam laughed with another gust of brimstone he stood next to her. "From what I can tell her loneliness comes from everyone wanting to be around you instead of her." He inhaled the sad emotion that radiated off of her.

message 41: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Rae sighed as she ran a hand through her thick black hair, raking it from her face. She didn't even seem to have she energy to push him back. "It's not my fault." she bit her lip, shaking her head slightly. "She's just so shy, she doesn't really talk to anyone.." she sighed again.

message 42: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "Really she talked to me quite a bit." Adam inhaled again with a grin. Sitting down on the bench he watched her. "those shackles she told me not ask but I must know why the hell are they made of iron?"

message 43: by KT (last edited May 12, 2014 07:12PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) Rae bit her lip and sat, only a chair between them. "Long story short, we forgot it was full moon. Someone saw us change. They caught Shay, and I wasn't going to leave her." she shrugged, looking down. "We were in a cage for two years." ahe shuddered rather violently, absentmindedly rubbing the shackle. "Since we're werewolves, they were silver at first. But even though they burned, I snapped 'em like they were paper. So they updated them." she allowed herself a proud smile at her abilities, then sobered.
"Eventually they got drunk. And I mean not just drunk, they were hammered. They came into the cages again, but they went after Shay. I can take it-had to, they threatened to go after Shay if I didn't- but when they started in on her..." she shook her head, baring her teeth, though not angry. "I got them away from Shay using abilities I learned as both human and werewolf."

message 44: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "I hate iron." Adam spit towards the ground. Reaching out he grabbed her arm gently. Opening his mouth he breathed a light hellfire against the shackle. "Only thing that hurts and you happen to wear it."

message 45: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Rae snarled at him, yanking her arm back, though she added the gentleness he grabbed her arm with to the tint list of good things about him n. "How do you think I feel? It's half silver too. It hurts me ALL THE TIME." she sighed, looking resigned again. "I can take it. It's Shay I worry about."

message 46: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((Brb in half hour to 45 min))

message 47: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "Why not just remove the dam thing?" He spit again, just being around iron made his skin crawl. Reaching back he pulled the hood on his coat up and over his head. The horns curled forward and up. "The pain you feel from those shackles would explain your anger."

message 48: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "It's not just metal, Jerk." Rae explained with a sigh. "Dwarven made metal- very strong on it's own, and a bit magical. They also managed to get an elf to magic it. The only reason they don't shove the elf in a cage is because they could pass off for human." she looked up at him, biting her lip. "Don't you think I've already tried everything to get it off?"
She sighed, leaning back in her chair. "Besides, I'm angry for a lot of reasons. Not just the pain. And if it's the shackles, then why isn't Shay... Like I am?" she challenged him, crossing her arms. "Anyways, don't you like my anger?" she pointed out.

message 49: by G0BL1N K1NG (new)

G0BL1N K1NG "I simply can't get enough of your anger. It's sweet yet not to sweet. It taste as if the greatest food were invented and then remastered to be even better than the original." He moved closer to her, as the feeding began yet again. "As for your sister, how do you know if she has the same anger as you."

message 50: by KT (last edited May 12, 2014 09:21PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Shay?" Rae laughed, shaking her head. "Look. I love my sister to pieces. But she's not an angry person. I have never seen her angry in her whole life. Even in the cage, no matter what they did to her, she explained it off by saying they were 'humans who were scared of what we were but to frightened to admit it.' Not that she was sad when I shredded them." Rae shrugged. "But trust me. I know my sister. I know she doesn't have any anger, let alone the way I do."
She tilted her head to study him, looking simply curious. "Does all anger taste that way, or just mine?" she asked curiously. "And I always thought that if anger had a taste, it'd be spicy. Happiness would be sweet, fear would be sour, and sad would be bitter." she listed. "Affection would be chocolate, patience would be fruity, and confusion would be salty."

« previous 1 3