Quiz Town discussion

☞ General Discussions ☜ > !!~~Tell Us About Yourself~~!!

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
Let us know you better by telling us about yourself! :)

Age (optional)?

How did you find this group?

Favorite animal?

Favorite color?

Favorite food?

Favorite activity?

Any favorite number?

What kind of music do you listen to?

Which country would you love to visit?

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future?

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch?

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Age? 19

How did you find this group? I was just looking around goodreads and I somehow came across this group.

Favorite animal? I've recently become a huge fan of red squirrels.

Favorite color? Red or black, depends on how I feel.

Favorite food? Cheese or chocolate.

Favorite activity? Playing or collecting video games.

Any favorite number? 13.

What kind of music do you listen to? Random video game music.

Which country would you love to visit? Hmmmm, Japan, I guess.

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I'm a student but I'd like to be a librarian one day.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Random cartoons, Doctor Who(mainly just because I love the Daleks), Star Wars(okay, that was kinda obvious).

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Serious, derpy, random, quiet...

message 3: by ranya (new)

ranya (ranya3394) | 758 comments Age? 12...

How did you find this group? I got invited.

Favorite animal? Wolf

Favorite color? Blue and Green

Favorite food? French fries

Favorite activity? Reading, gymnastics, soccer, track

Any favorite number? 2

What kind of music do you listen to? Pop, indie rock, that stuff

Which country would you love to visit? Hmmmm... I've been to every continent except South America and Antarctica... But I gotta go with Greece :)

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Yup! I wanna be a biotech

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? I usually watch Pretty Little Liars, Lifetime (hehe Dance Moms...), Food network (those restaurant stakeouts are interesting lol), National Geographic, Animal Planet, and occasionally Spongebob when I have nothing else to do

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Athletic, Bibliophilic, energetic, strong willed, bold

message 4: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Age (optional)? 18

How did you find this group? Through random search.

Favorite animal? White horse!

Favorite color? White, purple, black.

Favorite food? Anything chocolate! <3 <3

Favorite activity? Apart from reading (which is obvious), staying on GR, writing, thinking..

Any favorite number? 4

What kind of music do you listen to? Depends on my mood, but mainly soothing melodious music..hardly rock music.

Which country would you love to visit? Egypt!

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I'm a student and I'd like to join the administrative service in future.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Sherlock, Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars and some random stuffs now and then. As for movies, I like to watch 'em, but not a big movie-buff either.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Understanding, reserved, friendly, unpredictable, and can be a bit rude sometimes..

message 5: by Bloodyhell (last edited Apr 27, 2014 06:12AM) (new)

Bloodyhell Age (optional)? 20 winters...

How did you find this group? Vinny, Verbal Tennis.

Favorite animal? Anything cuddly

Favorite color? Blue, green, red, white.

Favorite food? do I have to pick?

Favorite activity? reading, surfing internet, roller-skate, daydreaming, cooking, gardening.

Any favorite number? 5

What kind of music do you listen to? movie soundtracks mostly

Which country would you love to visit? None at the moment

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Student, no clue what I'm going to be.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? I like to watch sci-fi and fantasy

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Lazy, apathetic, easy-going, eccentric, witty and spontaneous.

message 6: by Mahrukh (last edited May 05, 2014 12:06AM) (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) Age (optional) 19

How did you find this group- I got invited :)

Favorite animal-Its a bird :) FALCON

Favorite color-Red

Favorite food-Anything Spicy

Favorite activity-being weird

Any favorite number-4 :D

What kind of music do you listen to-Pop,mostly

Which country would you love to visit-Rome,Italy

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future-Dont know really but i think a pharmacist

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch-horror,crime,thriller,comedy,action,fantasy asdsddgh and many more

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be-
1)Spontaneous
2)Friendly
3)Emotional
4)Possessive
5)Loyal

message 7: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
Age (optional)? 15

How did you find this group? Hmmmmmm.... Tough one.. ;D I created it!

Favorite animal? Cats!!! <3

Favorite color? Red

Favorite food? Chocolate Chip Pancakes XD

Favorite activity? Talking O.o

Any favorite number? 2

What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to only Christian music, but as for genres I'm pretty diverse. Just no extreme rap or extreme metal or extreme country.

Which country would you love to visit? I don't like the idea of leaving my country. Ever.

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I have no idea really.. Maybe something involved with forensics..

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? I like Christian movies and action movies and for tv shows I like stuff like Criminal Minds and Arrow and many more.

1. Curious
2. Stubborn
3. Indecisive
4. Impulsive
5. Passionate

message 8: by Neha (last edited May 19, 2014 12:21AM) (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments Age (optional)?

How did you find this group?
Hermes..Thoth..whatever you wanna call him

Favorite animal?
Cats *MEOW*

Favorite color?
Royal Blue

Favorite food?
Does Ice-cream count??

Favorite activity?
Reading novels <3!

Any favorite number?
Two

What kind of music do you listen to?
Depends on my mood.

Which country would you love to visit?
Britain!

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future?
I'll become a Researcher :D

Hm...mostly music shows and scientific channels. Sometimes, reality shows.

Loyal
Confident
Kind
Judicious
Helpful

message 9: by Srividya (new)

Srividya Vijapure (theinkedmermaid) Age (optional)? -----

No way am sharing.. suffice to say am sure am the oldest :P :P :P

How did you find this group? ---- Vins the little dove :D :D

Favorite animal? ---- Hmm love all animals -- but dogs and lions... :P

Favorite color? ------- Red and Black

Favorite food?------Love all food :D :D

Favorite activity? --- Sleeping?? :P :P

Any favorite number? ---- 3

What kind of music do you listen to? ---- All kinds of music.. Don't make me choose please :D :D

Which country would you love to visit? ------ Ireland and Scotland

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? ---

Am a lawyer by profession but currently into writing for websites

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? ---

Love Castle, Boston Legal, The Practice, Big Bang Theory, Friends... hmm the list goes on.. but these days don't watch much... :P

Fun loving

Friendly

Crazy :P

Loyal

Ruthlessly Seductive??? (Fong and Vins??? ) :P :P :P

message 10: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell I knew that you weren't gonna share your age! :P:P

message 11: by Srividya (new)

Srividya Vijapure (theinkedmermaid) Lols Fong :) :) Every girl has to have her own mystery... else where's the fun :P :P

message 12: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

I know it anyway! :P *But I won't tell anyone!* *Pinky promise* :P :P

message 13: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Oooooh secrets *jump up and down*, can I bribe you Vinny? :P:P

message 14: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Depends on what you'r intending to give! :P

(view spoiler)

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments Age (optional)- 17.

How did you find this group- I was invited by Caitlyn

Favorite animal- Cats! =^.^=

Favorite color- blue!

Favorite food- Ice cream! Or chocolate...

Favorite activity- reading, dancing, karate, eating :)

Any favorite number- hmm, I like 7 I guess.

What kind of music do you listen to- I don't listen to much music, but I do like linkin park ^.^

Which country would you love to visit- all of the UK!

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future- I have no idea...

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch- I love SciFi, and lots of other things :)

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be?- enthusiastic, tenacious, talkative, bossy, easygoing.

message 16: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
Lol awkward moment. I was reading that and saw "was invited by Caitlyn" and went "Wait what? That's ME O.O " and then yeaa I connected it and yep I get it now.. *facepalm*

message 17: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments Lol :D

message 18: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) | 75 comments Age (optional)? 13

How did you find this group? I was invited by Bellsie.

Favorite animal? Either the snowy owl, the snowy leopard or the dolphin.

Favorite color? SEA GREEN <3

Favorite food? Sour gummy worms <3

Favorite activity? Reading... duh

Any favorite number? 7, 3 and 18

What kind of music do you listen to? Mainly pop, but also some country and some rock...

Which country would you love to visit? America

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Student, but I would love to be either a party planner, an author or a singer.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? You betcha! Depends how I'm feeling. I like some reality, some drama, some mystery, some talk shows, some action, some adventure, some humour etc. A bit of every thing. But mainly ones made after books :P

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Awesome, eccentric and crazy XP

message 19: by Ishi (last edited May 18, 2014 04:19AM) (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments Age (optional)? 15

How did you find this group? I was looking around on Goodreads and stumbled upon it :)

Favorite animal? Pandas <3 They're CUTE!

Favorite color? Purple, I guess?

Favorite food? Anything veg. And doesn't tastes gross.

Favorite activity? Reading and singing :)

Any favorite number? 7

What kind of music do you listen to? Slow songs are a favorite <3

Which country would you love to visit? Egypt

A student, still pondering over the numerous paths.

Yes, comedies and rom-com movies are an all-time favorite for me <3

Umm.. shy, talkative with my friends, a dreamer.

message 20: by Kyren (new)

Kyren | 78 comments Age (optional)? 17. I'll be 18 in three months. Can't wait!

How did you find this group? I was invited by a friend.

Favorite animal? Horses. Duh.

Favorite color? Blue, green, and turquoise.

Favorite food? Home made chocolate chip cookies.

Favorite activity? SNOWBOARDING!!!!!!!

Any favorite number? 5. Don't ask why, cause I've got no idea.

What kind of music do you listen to? Imagine Dragons, One Republic, Sara Barielles, Andy Grammer...stuff like that.

Which country would you love to visit? Europe, all of it, New Zealand, Austrailia, and Arabia.

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I actually word at this really fun antique shop.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Fringe, Castle, Warehouse 13, Firefly, Sherlock...stuff like that.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Quiet, adventurous, stubborn, friendly, and flexible.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited May 24, 2014 03:31PM) (new)

How did you find this group? Damadora/Iss invited me.
Favorite Animal: Dogs, dolphins, horses.
Favorite Color: Pink, but pretty much any other color... unless it's neon, because I can't stand neon.
Favorite Food: Steak, teriyaki salmon, cheese fondue.
Favorite Activity: Golfing, eating, singing, writing, reading, learning.
Favorite Number: Seven, ten, twelve, one-hundred-and-forty-four. Any numbers with real significance are pretty cool.
What kind of music do you listen to? Broadway, Disney, The Script, The Fray, Ingrid Michaelson, Christina Perri, Lenka, Darren Criss, Jon McLaughlin, Glenn Miller, Frank Sinatra, Andy Williams, Josh Groban, Michael Buble, OneRepublic, Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5.
Which country would you love to visit? Well, I live in the USA and have been to Canada, Mexico, Switzerland, Italy, France, and Japan, but I'd also love to go to England, Ireland, Scotland, Belgium, and Spain, and I really want to return to Italy, France, and Switzerland (I swear, the food in Switzerland is the best).
What do you want to do (occupation) in the future? Well, my current plan is to be a PA (physician assistant), but my dream of dreams in a world where money didn't matter would to be a history, English, or theology teacher.
Favorite TV Shows: Whose Line is it Anyway?, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Phineas and Ferb, Firefly, Doctor Who, Sherlock... the Lizzie Bennet Diaries and Emma Approved, but those are on Youtube, not TV.
Favorite Movies: (Oh Lord, here we go...) Saving Mr. Banks, Frozen, Mulan, When Harry Met Sally..., You've Got Mail, The Decoy Bride, The Great Gatsby, Tangled, the Princess and the Frog, Up, Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, Enchanted, Thor 2: The Dark World, the Avengers, Something's Gotta Give.
Describe yourself in five words: Still not over Harry Potter.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Age (optional)? I'm not telling. :}

How did you find this group? Paigetwo invited me. ^_^

Favorite animal? Wolf

Favorite color? Ice blue.

Favorite food? Perogies.

Favorite activity? Archery.

Any favorite number? 87, 4, 11.

What kind of music do you listen to? Rock/Punk usually.

Which place would you love to visit? Rome

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I'm a homeschooled student. I'd really like to be an artist or photographer, however. Maybe a writer.

Favourite TV Shows-
Game of Thrones, Vikings, The Walking Dead, Attack on Titan, Ergo Proxy.
Favourite Movies-
War Horse, Avatar, Bridge to Terabithia, Tangled, Brave, How to Train Your Dragon, The Princess and the Frog, Princess Bride, Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, Mulan, etc.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Insane, silent, nature-lover, rather friendly (don't judge me or disrespect me and I'll be perfectly kind to you), gamer.

message 23: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 85 comments Age: 27
How did you find this group: I can't remember
Favorite animal: dogs
Favorite color: orange
Favorite food: pizza
Favorite activity: playing the piano
Any favorite number: I have no idea
What kind of music do you listen to: all kinds
Which place would you love to visit: Italy
What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future: I work at the riverside elementary school where I help little kids that are handicapped

Tv shows:

Law and order: Svu and the following and dance moms and Long Island medium and switched at birth and the night shift and the walking dead and revenge and rookie blue

Movies:

Valentine and the bad seed and the good son and the Christmas shoes and the Christmas hope and the Christmas blessing and daddy's girl and saw and scream and the craft and the ring and swimfan and follow the stars home and a walk to remember and all I want for Christmas and monkey trouble and fire stater and the fault in our stars and odd girl out and a killer among friends

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Funny and smart and pretty

message 24: by Purvika (last edited Sep 17, 2014 07:22AM) (new)

Purvika (frostybells) | 410 comments Age (optional)? 23

How did you find this group? My dear friend Vinny invited me!!!

Favorite animal? Butterflies

Favorite color? Violet

Favorite food? Anything Chicken

Favorite activity? Reading/ Writing

Any favorite number? none such

What kind of music do you listen to? Soothing music

Which country would you love to visit? Malaysia

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Currently I am working under my father in his clinic as his assistant but I am studying to become a psychologist, beside that I am taking teaching course!!

I would rather read than watch but if I ever watch something it is mostly documentaries, animes and realistic cinema * I forgot what it is called :/ *

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? moody, Foodie, bookaholic, short-tempered and loudmouth

message 25: by Dominique (new)

Dominique (dominiquebookliver) | 36 comments Age: 19

How did you find this group: I am a new member as of last night and I was just going through the groups and this one was actually on the first page.

Favorite animal: wolf, horse, whale, owl, frogs, bats

Favorite color: purple

Favorite food: sushi, rips, pizza, chocolate

Favorite activity: reading, hanging with friends/boyfriend, being outside, swimming, art, playing piano and guitar, singing, crafts, knitting, and did I say reading :)

Any favorite number: I don't really have one I like even numbers

What kind of music do you listen to: pop, alternative, dance, instrumental, singer/songwriter it all depends.

Which country would you love to visit: England

What's your current occupation: I am a student and i would like to be a therapist for children and teens using the arts as therapy.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows: Dr Who, survival shows, face off, myth busters, soul eater, Naruto, and a bunch more that I can’t remember right now

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be: kind, caring, quiet

message 26: by Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe (last edited Feb 17, 2015 12:34AM) (new)

Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe (iamkayiee) Age (optional)?24!!

How did you find this group?invited

Favorite animal?hmmm

Favorite color?yellow

Favorite food?sweets, bihon guisado

Favorite activity?reading and procrastinating

Any favorite number?3

What kind of music do you listen to? alternative rock, rock, depends on the mood

Which country would you love to visit? Spain,and anywhere in Europe

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Something to do with finance :) but I'll get back to being a student soon

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Yes, con games. Mystery. action, fantasy, paranormal, anime, cartoons

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? One word, CRAZY

message 27: by Amy D (new)

Amy D | 18 comments Age (optional)? Between the ages of 0 and infinity and beyond.

How did you find this group? invited

Favorite animal? cheetah, chameleon, dolphin

Favorite color? GREEN!!!

Favorite food? lots of stuff..

Favorite activity? Sport, reading, drawing

Any favorite number? 999999999

What kind of music do you listen to? stuff on the radio

Which country would you love to visit? Vietnam, somewhere in Europe, Brazil

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? nope

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? I guess, Big Bang Theory is hilarious!!

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? A bubbly and friendly person.

message 28: by Haley (last edited Feb 27, 2015 07:19PM) (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Age (optional)? 13

How did you find this group? I got invited by a friend

Favorite animal? Horse

Favorite color? Purple

Favorite food? Pizza

Favorite activity? Active activity: Tennis or Taekwondo
Not active activity: reading and writing

Any favorite number? 7

What kind of music do you listen to? Pop, Christian, Country

Which country would you love to visit? Europe

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I have no current occupation. I have a couple ideas of what i want to become like...cook, author, actress, singer, teacher...

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? I LOVE to watch movies! I watch many different varieties. Including, movies based on a true life story, classics, popular movies, dystopian, Disney, and lots more!

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Crazy, Fabulous, Follower-of-Christ(I count that as one word, see, i put the dashes to make it one word!)

message 29: by Madz (new)

Madz (madz22) Age---18
Favorite animal---paint horses
Favorite color---blue
Favorite activity---swimming, reading
Favorite number---2
Movies---my favorite movie is Insurgent
Describing---chatty, spastic, and Divergent-fan

message 30: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (nitesead) Age (optional)? 45 (I think I might be too old for this group. Let me know!)

How did you find this group? Came across it at random.

Favorite animal? Dogs perhaps...

Favorite color? Purple, because it's a deeply spiritual color.

Favorite food? I'm partial to Indian food. I'm vegetarian.

Favorite activity? Lately it's been reading.

Any favorite number? Nah

What kind of music do you listen to? Quite a variety really. Certainly rock and pop and rap and such, but also alt-country, folk, jazz, classical, blues, "world music"...

Which country would you love to visit? Germany or India or Iceland or New Zealand or Paraguay or Ireland...

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I'm an administrative assistant at a law firm and a cashier at a grocery store. Neither of these were my dream jobs but I'm learning to accept it.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Certainly! As for what kind, I guess I prefer good ones. ;-)

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? creative, thoughtful, queer, spiritual

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (tamar_tamara_tamar) How did you find this group? random

Favorite animal? I love really love birds, they make me believe in freedom .

Favorite color? Blue and peach

Favorite food? Avocado, salmon ,ginger, sushi , really too much to tell

Favorite activity? Reading(obviously), writing, cooking, walking through the woods, photography, making music(piano/guitar/singing)

Any favorite number? 5, 25,125,625,3125 etc. (5x5x5x5x5 etc.)

What kind of music do you listen to? Chopin, Mozart, Albinoni, folk, jazz, pop, rock

Which country would you love to visit? Norway, Ireland, Greece, Turkey

tvshows: Doctor Who, modern family, Newgirl, arrested development, Vikings, the office, the big bang theory, how I met your mother

Movies: Lord of the rings, the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, documentaries about nature/ history, fairytales/sci-fi/

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Creative, curious, kind . really shy.

message 32: by Loubird (last edited Dec 06, 2015 09:53PM) (new)

Loubird | 43 comments Age: 14

How did you find this group: Random searching.

Favorite animal: Fox

Favorite colour: Any shade of Green

Favorite food: Raspberry Sorbet

Favorite activity: Reading, drawing, and rockclimbing.

Any favorite number: 6

What kind of music do you listen to: Classic rock mostly. Pretty much anything except for country, indie, or jazz.

Which country would you love to visit: China

What's your current occupation? I'm a student but I want to be a doctor or a medical lab technitian. But my mom wants me to be a lawyer:/

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? I usually watch Merlin or Scrubs. My favourite movie is Kingsman Secret Services.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Friendly but pessimistic, as well as talkative.

message 33: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Age (optional): 15

How did you find this group: I clicked on groups and saw it in the featured groups.

Favorite animal: Fox they're so adorable.

Favorite color: Teal/Turquoise/Blue

Favorite food: Most definitely mac and cheese. I love mac and cheese.

Favorite activity: Probably reading or playing my guitar.

Any favorite number: 7

What kind of music do you listen to: I listen to just about anything. Rock, country, rap, etc.

Which country would you love to visit: England or Spain

What's your current occupation: I'm currently a student. I would love to be a writer or journalist. Have been since I was very young.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows: I love to watch TV. My favorite show is Friends and my favorite movie is probably Breakfast at Tiffany's or Roman Holiday.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be: Talkative, pessimistic, music nerd,

message 34: by Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (last edited Dec 19, 2015 11:50PM) (new)

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) | 149 comments Age (optional)? 13... 14 in a month!! :D

How did you find this group? Got invited

Favorite animal? Dog

Favorite color? Maroon!!

Favorite food? Donuts

message 35: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 65 comments Age (optional)? - I just turned 21! :P

How did you find this group? - I stumbled across it.

Favorite animal? - I love all animals, but I'll go with dogs.

Favorite color? - Blue

Favorite food? - Ice Cream

Favorite activity? - Watching movies, listening to music and reading

Any favorite number? - 3 and 8

What kind of music do you listen to? - I have a wide range of taste, from indie to metalcore..

Which country would you love to visit? - UK

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? - I'm currently doing my internship, in the future I want to open my own cafe.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? - Definitely! Normally romance and thriller.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? - Passionate, Friendly, Optimistic, Open-minded

message 36: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (Ajax) | 1 comments Age (optional)? - Just turned 25

How did you find this group? - Was deleting groups I don't use anymore and saw this as a new one

Favorite animal? - Tigers

Favorite color? - Purple

Favorite food? - Hot Dogs

Favorite activity? - Reading, PS4 and motorbikes

Any favorite number? - 16

What kind of music do you listen to? - Everything depending on mood

Which country would you love to visit? - America

What's your current occupation? 3IC at PETstock

If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? - Study security and counter terrorism and would love to work in border protection

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? - Currently just finished Teen Wolf, however love Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones and anything with Johnny Depp

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? - Fun, Caring, Optimistic

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

*Age (optional)? 25
*How did you find this group?
Googled a name found an inactive a/c, but I stayed.
*Favorite animal?
Love em all. Probably, I am not liked here in local by shooters.
I live with (also) a hen, 4 dogs (1 deaf and almost blind) and wake up to variety of chirps.
*Favorite color?
All the colours.
*Favorite food?
I am almost Vegan with Fish and Egg. So whats left is the fav.
*Favorite activity?
Be Un-active + Video/Picture Taping + In Library + Feeding the above souls + Learning Public Policy + Walk.
*Any favorite number?
69 2 20
*Music
Ladies vocals mostly + Japanese Instruments/tunes + however have jim grim nef rap beatles and top 10 djs colla products : no bars prolly..
*Visit
Will head Eastward.
*Occupation
None currently. Preping for schedule service.
*TV
Watched the MasterChef Aussie, liked Billie & (Anna/Georgia) havnt found any since.
*3-5 words of me
Lost the many original bits.

message 38: by Heather (new)

Heather (vulcan_heather) | 8 comments Age (optional)? 26

How did you find this group? It was in the recent activity list on the groups page. The word "quizzes" grabbed my attention!

Favorite animal? I have a passion for Sea Turtles. They are are wonderful creatures with very interesting habits. I have been to a couple sea turtle hospitals in Topsail, NC and Palm Beach, FL. I'd really like to live close enough to the coast to volunteer at one at some point in my life.

Favorite color? I'm a sucker for purple, but I enjoy a variety of colors.

Favorite food? Watermelon! I always eat way too much of it, but I feel very hydrated afterwards.

Favorite activity? It really depends on my mood. I love to color.

Any favorite number? 25. (I actually have given this some thought.)

What kind of music do you listen to? Mostly rock and bluegrass, but I've had a major obsession with Lana Del Rey lately.

Which country would you love to visit? I've always wanted to visit Australia.

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Right now I'm a Data Analyst. I have my math degree, but I'm working on my Civil Engineering degree part time. I haven't decided if I want to switch to engineering later, because I love my current job more than I thought I would!

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? I wish I liked to watch tv shows. It's very hard for me to sit down and watch them. Right now I'm trying to get through Narcos on netflix.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Intelligent, Impulsive, and Passionate.

message 39: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Loftis (debbiejusticeloftis) Age (optional)? 59

How did you find this group? by browsing Goodreads

Favorite animal? cats and dogs

Favorite color? purple

Favorite food? all

Favorite activity? reading

Any favorite number? N/A

What kind of music do you listen to? classical

Which country would you love to visit? N/A

What's your current occupation? Retired

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? British detectives series

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they intense, intense, and intense

message 40: by Ciayrra (new)

Ciayrra The Scorpion Flower | 930 comments Mod
age 28
How did you find this group?Was looking for a quiz group. ;)
Favorite animal? cat, lion
favorite color? blue, red
favorite food? chocolate
favorite activity? Reading, listening to music
any favorite number? 22
What kind of music do you listen to? most genres of rock and some pop 80s and 90s
which country would you love to visit? maybe europe
what's your current occupation? in process of getting my master's
do you like to watch movies/tv shows? not much
If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? curious, caring, and empathetic

message 41: by Jo-Jo (new)

Jo-Jo | 12 comments Age (optional)? 35

How did you find this group? Featured on Group Page

Favorite animal? Butterfly, but not sure it counts as an animal

Favorite color? Green

Favorite food? Chinese

Favorite activity?hanging out with my kids playing board games, video games, or just watching movies and TV with them...Doctor Who with my 11 year old, Vampire Diaries with my 10 year old (those are the current series I'm watching with each...their picks)

Any favorite number? 5 and any number with a 5 so 15, 50, 55, etc.

What kind of music do you listen to? everything just about expect techno, classical, jazz

Which country would you love to visit? England

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Mom

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Yes...I love TV and movies. I watch all the cartoon and kids' movies with my daughters...but I also enjoy Orange is the New Black, True Blood, The Walking Dead, etc. And some of those the kids just can not watch.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? easy-going, happy, friendly

message 42: by Annegret (new)

Annegret | 28 comments Age (optional)? 55

How did you find this group? On goodreads

Favorite animal? turtle

Favorite color? blue

Favorite food? salat

Favorite activity? reading

Any favorite number? 23

What kind of music do you listen to? From classic to techno

Which country would you love to visit? Ireland

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? Hausfrau

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? different

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? open mind, impatient, eager to learn ...

message 43: by Jeanne (last edited Jan 06, 2016 10:47AM) (new)

Jeanne King Vinny wrote: "Let us know you better by telling us about yourself! :)

Age (optional)? old enough to know better

How did you find this group? browsing around Goodreads

Favorite animal? cats, then dogs

Favorite color? purple

Favorite food? sashimi

Favorite activity? card making, binge-watching series, working out

Any favorite number? no, oh maybe 69...hehehe

What kind of music do you listen to? pop, classsic rock. alternative rock, hip hop, jazz, classical, almost anything

Which country would you love to visit? Sweden, to eat at Faviken

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? professor--psychology and business management

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? I'm a big binge-watcher of past and independent (streaming) TV series. Prefer drama to comedy but draw the line at horror. Favor low budget indie movies and documentaries.

smart
thoughtful
kind
generous
reserved but outgoing
moody

message 44: by Bobbi (new)

Bobbi  (schadenfreudian) Age (optional)? As old as my tongue but older than my teeth.

How did you find this group? I happened upon it while toying around here on GR

Favorite animal? Domesticated- Corgi. Wild- Tiger

Favorite color? Red

Favorite food? Good German chocolate.

Favorite activity? It's a tie between reading and horseback riding.

Any favorite number? 7

What kind of music do you listen to? I like mostly rock and classical but if it's good, I will listen to it.

Which country would you love to visit? Ireland

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I'm working toward a Ph.D. in forensic psychology.

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Yes, though a lot less than I used to. I mostly watch whatever my boyfriend wants to watch after he gets home.

slightly introverted
shy
friendly
loving

message 45: by Nestor (new)

Nestor Pires Filho Age: optional :P

How did you find this group? Goodread I did find by pure chance... but once here I did start to look for cool groups!

Favorite (non edible, I understand...) animal? Koala

Favorite color? I work with color, so it would be unfair to all the other colors...

Favorite food? PLENTY! But mostly seafood and meat (sorry)

Favorite activity? Reading!

Any favorite number? Several, but it would be giving my passwords away...

What kind of music do you listen to? Rock, classics, regional...

Which country would you love to visit? I have been around, so I will split in two answers: one country I would love to visit AGAIN: Finland; one country I would love to visit: Ukraine

What's your current occupation? If you're a student, do you know what you'd like to do in the future? I am a Printing Engineer. In the future I would like to be a beach guard!

Do you like to watch movies/tv shows? If so, what kind do you usually watch? Sense8, Jessica Jones, Games of Thrones, Vicious... did watch Craig Ferguson's interviews but that is past.

If you could pick 3-5 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Weird, Strange and Awkward.