Quiz Town discussion

☆☆ Quizzes (General) ☆☆ > What's The Perfect Summer Job For You?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
Find out what kind of summer gig will put extra cash in your pocket without taking the smile off your face.

http://www.seventeen.com/fun/quizzes/...

message 2: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
Concert Venue

This is the perfect summer gig for any music lover! Working concerts would allow you to see some of your favorite bands (for free!) and will open your ears to all sorts of new music.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Working for Your Neighbors

Since you don't want to sacrifice your time outdoors or your independence during the summer, make your own hours and start your own business. Offer to mow your neighbors' lawns, wash their cars, help with their landscaping, or babysit.

message 4: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments Lifeguard

You love being by the pool or at the beach, so why not get paid to get your tan on? Check out your local country club, beach, or public pool for job openings. Remember, you need to be a certified lifeguard, so find a place near you that offers a training course.

message 5: by Toni (last edited Apr 28, 2014 02:03AM) (new)

Toni (thewordshaker) Waitress

You love interacting with people! Working at a restaurant is a fast-paced environment where your social skills can really shine. Try to find a restaurant with an outdoor patio—you'll get some sun as a bonus. Chances are you'll get free food, too!

"love interacting with people"-not really...
but free food's great :)

message 6: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
I got concert venue.

message 7: by Jenni (new)

Jenni (thefabjenni) | 417 comments Lifeguard

What - I can't swim that well!

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Concert Venue

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess Working for your neighbors!

I don't even talk to them though.

message 10: by ranya (new)

ranya (ranya3394) | 758 comments Lifeguard

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Waitress

message 12: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments Waitress

description
You love interacting with people! Working at a restaurant is a fast-paced environment where your social skills can really shine. Try to find a restaurant with an outdoor patio—you'll get some sun as a bonus. Chances are you'll get free food, too!

Me likeyyy!!

message 13: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories Waitress

Hmm...Social skills? Nahhh :P

message 14: by Cj (new)

Cj (goodreadscomcj2939) Camp Counselor

Whether you choose to work at a day or sleepaway camp, you'll get to bring out your inner kid! Crafts, bonfires, and fun activities—that hardly sounds like work!

I like it :)

message 15: by Iria (last edited Jun 05, 2014 05:29PM) (new)

Iria L. (riami) | 28 comments Concert Venue

This is the perfect summer gig for any music lover! Working concerts would allow you to see some of your favorite bands (for free!) and will open your ears to all sorts of new music

LOVE MUSIC

message 16: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments Concert Venue

This is the perfect summer gig for any music lover! Working concerts would allow you to see some of your favorite bands (for free!) and will open your ears to all sorts of new music.

message 17: by Abby (new)

Abby Tackett (bookloverforeva1999) | 5 comments Camp Counselor

Whether you chose to work at a day or sleepaway camp, you'll get to bring out your inner kid! Crafts, bonfires, and fun activities-that hardly sounds like work!

message 18: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ Waitress

message 19: by Butterfly (new)

Butterfly Mentions Camp Counselor
Whether you choose to work at a day or sleepaway camp, you'll get to bring out your inner kid! Crafts, bonfires, and fun activities—that hardly sounds like work!
:) I like it

message 20: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 2357 comments Mod
Concert Venue

message 21: by Sara (new)

Sara (saboosa) | 38 comments Waitress