Quiz Town discussion

✤ Quizzes on Your Personality ✤ > What Is Your Study Personality?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
The way you hit the books — or don't — can affect not just your grades, but your relationships with friends and family too. Take this quiz to find out what your study habits say about you.

http://www.seventeen.com/fun/quizzes/...

message 2: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
You Study Style Is: Library Lockdown

If you ever wanted to be the next Martha or Tyra, you could — your hard work and tenacity will take you far. But watch out for becoming too rigid or you could miss out on some other great experiences. Your grades are something to be proud of, but so are strong friendships and awesome memories. Remember, colleges and grad schools like well-rounded students, so try joining a club outside your comfort zone or getting involved more often.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) You Study Style Is: Library Lockdown

If you ever wanted to be the next Martha or Tyra, you could — your hard work and tenacity will take you far. But watch out for becoming too rigid or you could miss out on some other great experiences. Your grades are something to be proud of, but so are strong friendships and awesome memories. Remember, colleges and grad schools like well-rounded students, so try joining a club outside your comfort zone or getting involved more often.

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess Your study style is: Checked-Out Chick.

message 5: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments You Study Style Is: Steady Student

You've seemed to master the ability to balance work and play. Your priorities are in order, which means you have time for the best of both worlds: a decent GPA and tickets to the Rihanna concert with your best girlies. You know when to step it up and when not to put too much pressure on yourself. It's no wonder everyone envies your social calendar and your class ranking!

Woohoo!!

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments ou Study Style Is: Steady Student

You've seemed to master the ability to balance work and play. Your priorities are in order, which means you have time for the best of both worlds: a decent GPA and tickets to the Rihanna concert with your best girlies. You know when to step it up and when not to put too much pressure on yourself. It's no wonder everyone envies your social calendar and your class ranking!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

You Study Style Is: Steady Student

I have no social calender, I like to be alone. Otherwise this sounds about right.

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia You Study Style Is: Library Lockdown

Really? Because I am a procrastinator... I'm procrastinating right now... O.o

message 9: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
Steady Student

message 10: by Ember Skye (new)

Ember Skye | 77 comments You Study Style Is: Steady Student

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Steady student

message 12: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories You Study Style Is: Library Lockdown

message 13: by Cas ❦, Lady_Paranormal (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 1778 comments Mod

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 92 comments Library Lockdown

message 15: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ You Study Style Is: Library Lockdown

message 16: by ranya (new)

ranya (ranya3394) | 758 comments You Study Style Is: Checked-Out Chick

When was the last time you cracked open a book? Probably not recently, and your grades may show it. You probably have a social life that others are jealous of, but it's important to keep up with your schoolwork too. If you’re having trouble motivating yourself, find new ways to study like setting up a study group, getting creative with flashcards, or asking the cutie in class to tutor you (it worked in "Mean Girls"!). A good education will help you live out your dreams, so figure out what works for you, then make it a new habit!

I have a very good social life :) but I have exceptional grades. School is naturally easy for me, so I don't study as much, and I procrastinate a lot but things work out in the end anyway, usually for the better

message 17: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 246 comments You Study Style Is: Library Lockdown

message 18: by Beth (new)

Beth Kendall | 80 comments Stedy student

message 19: by Jenni (new)

Jenni (thefabjenni) | 417 comments Beth wrote: "Steady student"

Same :)

message 20: by Amy D (new)

Amy D | 18 comments You Study Style Is: Library Lockdown

message 21: by Tara (new)

Tara Higgins | 261 comments steady student

message 22: by Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (last edited Mar 20, 2015 10:51PM) (new)

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) | 149 comments You Study Style Is: Checked-Out Chick
When was the last time you cracked open a book? Probably not recently, and your grades may show it. You probably have a social life that others are jealous of, but it's important to keep up with your schoolwork too. If you’re having trouble motivating yourself, find new ways to study like setting up a study group, getting creative with flashcards, or asking the cutie in class to tutor you (it worked in "Mean Girls"!). A good education will help you live out your dreams, so figure out what works for you, then make it a new habit!

Uh....I have a 4.0 GPA but okay then. I have an okay social life and I do procrastinate SO MUCH and almost never study, but I still can remember everything and get it right. And I LOVE BOOKS!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

You Study Style Is: Checked-Out Chick

When was the last time you cracked open a book? Probably not recently, and your grades may show it. You probably have a social life that others are jealous of, but it's important to keep up with your schoolwork too. If you’re having trouble motivating yourself, find new ways to study like setting up a study group, getting creative with flashcards, or asking the cutie in class to tutor you. A good education will help you live out your dreams, so figure out what works for you, then make it a new habit.

Lol I have no social life. I just procrastinate a lot :p
And I love reading

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)