Short Story lovers discussion

Short Story Blog

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susanne (new)

Susanne Carter | 6 comments I have started a new short story blog entitled Short Story Insights (www.shortstoryinsights.com). It includes reviews of short story collections, short story thoughts, a listing of my favorite collections and individual stories, and short story resources. I hope you find it informative!

message 2: by Bobbi (new)

Bobbi (bobbichukran) Hi Susanne,

Love your blog! It's so nice to see readers who are avid short story fans. I'm an author who would love to focus only on short stories since I love writing them so much. Keep up the good work! bobbi a. chukran
Bobbi Ann Chukran

message 3: by Susanne (new)

Susanne Carter | 6 comments Thanks,Bobbi!
I love the genre but I know it's not a very lucrative one for writers.

message 4: by Bobbi (new)

Bobbi (bobbichukran) That's true. I'm trying to mix 'em up and do short stories, an eventually collection of "linked" stories and novellas. I'm working to get them more focused so that most of them use the same characters and location. Hopefully that will make them more desirable to readers.

message 5: by Mark (new)

Mark Barrett | 8 comments I have a blog for writers to write linked short stories. They read a story ( or stories) on the blog, choose an existing character/object/location and then write an additional story about that. It's only just started, with seven stories on at present, but is a good fun way to practise your art. All writers welcome.

Written By You | Read our stories. Be inspired. Share your stories. https://writtenbyyou.wordpress.com/