Creepypasta Fantasy Rp discussion

Oxford High > Back of the School

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) A place where people get together and smoke and shtuff.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Russia walked into the back of the school, this part had been abandoned for years. Due to some sort of fire. He growled and dropped his bag, somewhere he could be alone. This was perfect. Slowly two, thorn like red tattoos climbed up both of the sides of his cheeks in a war paint fashion, his eyes turning red and his hair growing two red streaks on either side of his head. His teeth grew sharp and he punched at the brick wall, sending a wall of bricks crashing down.

message 3: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Smile Dog (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 852 comments Mod
Haruka, who had followed him, stays hidden. He couldn't help but smirk, he knew he could get to this guy sooner or later.. Thats right.. Once this guy was human again, he'd make him his until he grew bored and tossed him away like he did with the others. Unless Russia died.. All the others did.. If Russia didn't die afterwords, he might fall for him.. Though he has never loved someone before..

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Russia growled and broke an average sized tree in half, sighing as he fell to the ground, his now blood red scarf being three times as long and trailing behind him as if it were windy.

message 5: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Smile Dog (new)

Haru smirks, clapping loudly as he steps into view,"Bravo.. I have to say, i didn't think you would go this long.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Russia blinks and turns back, his eyes glowing red and eminating a fire like substance. He smiled and chuckled, "Oh whatever do you mean?" he asked. His fists were clenched tightly.

message 7: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Smile Dog (new)

Haru smirks and jumps up high, landing in front of him softly on his feet despite how far apart they were and cups his chin, smirking and leans closer,"You are playing with the devil.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Yea? Well your playing with a Russian" he growled, smacking his hand away.

message 9: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Smile Dog (new)

Haru smirks when he does, suddenly pinning him to a wall, whispering in his ear seductively,"I told you i was gonna make one hell of a feast out of you once i saw this side of you.." He pins his hands above his head, licking his neck.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Russia growls and spits in his face, "Screw you dog!" He shouted, kicking at his shin.

message 11: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Smile Dog (new)

Haru smirks, whispering,"Perhaps this will be better at my place.." He suddenly makes them vanish and appear at his house.

((I just created it XD Ill post first))