1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Gio ~Squirm ~ & ☠ Onyx ☠ The Rebel

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Onyxia The Dragon | 410 comments Here it is

message 2: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 67 comments can you put the plot on the topic.

Onyxia The Dragon | 410 comments I didn't have a specific plot, but I think I've got something:

Two powerful beings live in a magical place. It's unlike anything anyone has ever seen. But the paradise is slowly turning into a nightmare. A darkness has come, creating monsters and replacing life with death. These two beings must join forces together to save their world from this darkness.

message 4: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 67 comments I like it. Can you make your character first?

Onyxia The Dragon | 410 comments {Name}: Willow Elena Asagiri

{Age}: 19

{Gender}: Female

{Personality}: Willow is a tough nut to crack. She doesn't let insults get to her, but she will defend herself if needed. Behind her tough appearance is a kind hearted girl. In the wilderness, her curiosity grows, and she becomes oddly childish.

{Appearance}:

{ Skills }

- She knows her way around a sword. Her preferable choice is a katana.

- She carries two pistols in her pockets. Just in case.

- She is very charismatic. She can calm a room full of angry people.

{ Powers }

- Elemental Power: Fire

(I'm taking this next one from Bioshock Infinite)
- She can form a shield in her hand that can protect her from bullets, and she can throw them back.

message 6: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 67 comments Name: Ryo O'Kelly

Appearance:Face Claim: Anton Yelchin

Personality: Ryo is a very laidback young man. He is known to be pleasant until a situation arises that needs his full concentration.

Skills:
-Expert Archer
-Blade User

Powers:
-Air Manipulation
-Spirit Magic

Outfit:
(view spoiler)

Onyxia The Dragon | 410 comments Awesome

message 8: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 67 comments Let us RP.

Onyxia The Dragon | 410 comments Do you want to start, or should I?

message 10: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 67 comments you should

Onyxia The Dragon | 410 comments Okay

A rather large bear came crashing through the forest trees. It growled in frustration as it tried to shake of the figure on it's back. The figure's long pink hair flowed behind them, and she laughed happily. Willow held on tightly to the animal's fur as it became more aggressive with trying to get her off. Willow smirked as it ran towards the edge of a cliff. She gripped the fur tighter and jumped up on to her feet. The bear made a sudden stop, and Willow jumped up at the same time. She laughed as she landed right in front of it. It panted and laid down to rest. Willow slowly walked up to it and patted it's head. "Good boy," she said softly. The bear grunted in response.

message 12: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 67 comments Nearby the sound of swords clashing and arrows flying was heard. Ryo and a group of warriors from his clan were engage in battle with a band of Aobozu in order to save the children that had been kidnapped. They were not at all winning, no matter how many arrows he and the other archer shot into the blue monks. The swordsmen with him were losing courage and confidence since the group had lost most of its forces. Ryo had to recover those children.

message 13: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 67 comments ...

message 14: by Gio (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 67 comments k

Onyxia The Dragon | 410 comments Willow turned her head towards a sound not too far away. She frowned lightly, turning her whole body. "There's a fight somewhere.." She turned to her new companion and mounted his back. "Alright, let's go." She tapped his hind leg with her foot and the bear took off.