1 x 1 RP discussion

1x1 > Oreyuki & Marie~chu

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) okay so what's the plot?

message 2: by Marie~chu (new)

Marie~chu (Marie_Chu_Yuri) | 42 comments That is...depending xD
Parody or original?

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) I'm okay with both ;p

message 4: by Marie~chu (new)

Marie~chu (Marie_Chu_Yuri) | 42 comments Consult your inner tamaki. .-.

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Tamaki says he's okay with any of them but he likes original a bit better.

message 6: by Marie~chu (new)

Marie~chu (Marie_Chu_Yuri) | 42 comments Kay :3 lol
Uke or Seme

message 7: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Me: Ukeeeeeee *puppy face*

Tamaki: Don't really care.

Me: of course you don't

message 8: by Marie~chu (new)

Marie~chu (Marie_Chu_Yuri) | 42 comments xD
Kay ^_^ what kind of relation you prefer?
childhood friends, rivals, best friends, new kid, bully and nerd, coworkers. Also, highschool, college, middle school or none?

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Me: High school...... Best friends or--

Tamaki: Rivals

Me: stop reading my mind *punches Tamaki*

Tamaki: *shrugs* whatever, kiddo *flicks me*

This is funny!!

message 10: by Marie~chu (new)

Marie~chu (Marie_Chu_Yuri) | 42 comments *hands more duct tape* violence isn't the answer! TAPE IS!

message 11: by Marie~chu (new)

Marie~chu (Marie_Chu_Yuri) | 42 comments Do you prefer reality or supernatural/ magic(:

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Supernatural / magic.

Tamaki: *takes duct tape**tapes me*

message 13: by Marie~chu (new)

Marie~chu (Marie_Chu_Yuri) | 42 comments Plot 1:| Neko:
~~~~~~~~
Every Neko is born for only one person. This person is the only one able of capturing the Neko's heart.

If the Neko is the Uke, then the Seme is either allergic/ or hates cats. So when the Neko shows up in his room one day, as his roommate, he doesn't know what to do!

If the neko is Seme, then the Uke has trust issues and only tries to push the neko away. The uke also doesn't believe that the seme could really only be capable of loving him.
~~~~
Plot 2:| Vampires
~~~~~~~~
Two choices on story here:
1) the vampire is a half vampire. In order to become a full fledged Vampire he must abandon his human side and drain a Human of his blood.
If the Uke is vampire, he is pretty weak, and is afraid of losing his humanity. But he wants to become a full fledged like his father had been. There could be some tragic back story, or his dad could be a playboy Who messed around with a human girl on accident.
~
If the Seme is vampire: He is a half vampire, afraid of losing his humanity because he doesn't want to hurt the human he loves. But in order for him to live he must drain the blood of the one he loves.
_______
Vampire scenario 2
The Seme is a vampire who been a vampire for awhile. Every so often he has to change his name and go back to highschool. Using his nose he finds an odd yet delectable scent of blood. Upon following it, he finds a weak outcast(but very sassy)with a different type of blood in which he had never tasted before. He quickly befriends the boy, then traps him and drinks his blood. After awhile he becomes dependent on the boy. Then he turns the boy and takes him across the country to his real home in a vampire society.

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Ummm, I like Plot 2. 1)

message 15: by Marie~chu (new)

Marie~chu (Marie_Chu_Yuri) | 42 comments Uke vamp
Or
Seme vamp

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) U choose.

message 17: by Marie~chu (new)

Marie~chu (Marie_Chu_Yuri) | 42 comments Then I shall be Seme vamp! :3 this is vampire scenario 2 right? :3

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) sure.

message 19: by Marie~chu (new)

Marie~chu (Marie_Chu_Yuri) | 42 comments Biooooo tiieeemeee

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) huh?