Blunt & Blade discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} Wakana sat against the wall of her cell. It was supposed to bother her, being caught like a rat and locked in a cage. But it wasn't like Wakana was on the Rebllion's side or anything. In fact, she was neutral so unless these dragons made her do something she didn't want to do, then Wakana didn't care. She opened her spell book and read the runes. The book was resting on her thigh, while she had her legs up on the bench.

message 3: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) The guards of the Dragon Dominion had Magneta by the arms dragging her into a dark, cell. "Let me go!" She said, kicking her legs in all directions. "I Kill you all!" She said and was thrown roughly inside the cell, scraping her hands and knees. She ran to the cell bars as they slammed them shut "LET ME OUT!!" She let her head fall, leaning on the bars. "Pleas." She said weakly.

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} Wakana looked down at the noisy girl who'd been thrown into her cage. Silver-haired somewhat, wearing armour and white clothes, she seemed like a warrior. She looked back down at her book. "Will you please be quiet? I'm trying to read," she said.

message 5: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Magneta lifted her head up quickly and turned around at lightning fast speed. "I..." She didn't know what to say. She hadn't expected to find another person in the cell and was a little embarrassed by her episode she just had. She walked to the corner of the room and slid down the wall so she could be hidden by the shadows. "Gee, I'm so sorry bookworm. I'll let you get back to your reading." See chuckled to herself, "Mind you, we are stuck in a Dragon Dominion cell, our lives on the line." She said in a sarcastic manner.

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} Wakana's inner self was amused at the sudden changes in the woman's attitudes. But her outer self remained impassive barely lifting her eyes from her book. She recited various spells in her head, memorising them.

"I don't know why you're here, but I'm not too worried about myself," said Wakana kind of blankly. Like she had thought earlier, if anyone tried to do make her do something destructive, then they'd regret forcing her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((nina I sent u a pm))

message 8: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She glared at the blue haired woman. "And what makes you think I am. I'm not worried at all. I have my..." She reached to her side for her blade and remembered the guards had taken her weapons. "I'm not worried." She said, more to convince herself than the strange girl. "I know how to fight."

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} ((Yep! Got it Daemon))

"Your voice, your tone, your shifting uneasy behaviour," she ticked them off a list, and on the last one, she looked up at the woman, "You're in denial." She stared at her with her expressionless face. "You're worried."

message 10: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She stood up and walked over to the girl. "If I have to take them down one by one to get out of here, including you. I will." She said, her hands balled into a fist. She breathed deeply and let it out to slow her temper. "But I won't. It's not worth the risk."

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} Wakana looked back down at her book, "it certainly isn't worth the risk. If you can take down dragon after dragon be my guest. I'll follow right after you. It doesn't matter where I am, so long as I can avoid using my abilities, then people are safe around me."

message 12: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "You're a Mage?" Magneta guessed. Having a closer look at the book confirmed her suspicions. "They say never to trust a Mage. Maybe I shouldn't trust you." She turned around and studied the lock of the cage. "We...I need to get out of here. It shouldn't be too hard with this thing. I just need something to open it. Do you have a lock pick. If I can sneak out and grab my weapons, I have a better chance of escaping.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Laen was asleep in the room his master gave him. Room was an overstatement. It was another cell, but the door was unlocked. He slept on a pile of dirty rags on the floor, back to the girls, though his cell was right across from them.

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} "I'm a mage, but it's up to you to decide if you should trust me," Wakana said. "And no, I don't have a weapon." though it would only take a simple spell to destroy the lock, she thought.

message 15: by Mariah (last edited Apr 25, 2014 10:35PM) (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Do you have anything?" She huffed and started pulling at the lock. She was sure that if she tried to unscrew the nail with her figures she could...She stopped what she was doing when she saw movement across their cell from a cage with the cell door open. She cursed and moved away from the cell gate, hoping the person hadn't heard what she was trying to. She turned towards the blue haired girl. "How can you just sit here and do nothing?" She whispered loudly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 25, 2014 10:37PM) (new)

He was awake, though he seemed asleep, calmly listening to their escape attempts.((I gtg :( ))

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} (( :( aw okay! cya ))

"Easy," said Wakana hardly having shifted from her position. She hadn't noticed the movement in the other cell, and didn't really noticed the woman's desperation either. In fact, she really didn't care. "No one's trying to kill me here."

message 18: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She laughed and circled around the cell, trying to think. Listen Mage, I don't have time for this. I need to get out of here and away from this stupid Dominion/ Rebellion stuff." She shook her head in regret. She should have never listened to her parents, whether they were on there death beds or not. "Please just..." She sucked up her pride and faced The girl. "If you know any way I can get out of here, any, please just tell me. Even if it means me having to sit here waiting patiently." Which was the last thing she wanted.

message 19: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} (last edited Apr 25, 2014 11:01PM) (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} Wakana blinked, then smiled, for the first time during their entire conversation. But it was one of those scary smiles that were visually very pleasant, but had eyes that said, I don't think so, or at least, you better do what you say. "Then sit and wait patiently. I can get us out of here, but, I don't see any reason to yet. And for your information, I wouldn't have joined the rebellion if I hate it."

message 20: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Magneta huffed and sat in the corner again. "Just answer me one question. If you really know how to get us out of here, if you really have that ability. Why don't you just do it? Why are you just sitting here bidding your time? And while where at it, tell me what it is you're exactly going to do?" She raised her eyebrows up, her face half hidden by the shadows.

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} Wakana looked down at the runes in her book, again recounting how many spells she knew that would destroy the lock. Then she said, "That was three questions, not one, but I will obliged. These dragons want my ability, so if I escape, they'll try and catch me again. I'm bidding myself for the perfect moment to disappear rather than just escape. And what I'm going to do?" She looked at the woman, "Oh you'll have to wait to see it."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Laen stood up suddenly, turning to face them. "You will not escape, Wakana"

message 23: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Sounds fun." Magneta said, glancing at the gate. "But when we get out of here, we're going our separate ways." She fiddled with a loose strand of thread of clothing "This is the only time I'm going to trust a mage." She looked up at the girl. "Don't screw it up.

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} Wakana startled at her name, and she looked into the cell opposite at the rag covered guy. "What do you mean?" She asked softly. She was somewhat ignoring the woman considering everything said as somewhat useless.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He crossed over to her. "I mean, I can't let you escape"

message 26: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Magneta stood up and walked over to the guy. "And you think you can stop us. Seriously?" She laughed "I bet you can't even throw a punch, much less stop us." She gave him a daring smile, trying to intimidate.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He gazed at her, his eyes flashing, for a second his pupils slitted like a dragons. "You are wrong" he said, his voice calm.

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} Wakana studied the guy closely. He was a slave, she was sure of it, and she wondered what he was doing down here. "I don't plan to escape yet. Though...how would you stop me?" She whispered.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"It doesn't matter how" he purred, his voice matching her tone. "I will"

message 30: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Magneta She looked back and forth at the two of them and stepped away from the cell door. "Who are then slave?" Clearly he didn't live a life of luxury by the state if him.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

HE snapped his fingers, the rags turning into normal clothing, a dark blue shirt and jeans, no shoes, and a black jacket that looked like it was made out of dragon's scales. "Try me"

message 32: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Magneta laughed and turned to walk back to her now favourite corner in the shadows. "Nice trick. You should teach me that some time." She smirked at him "That is unless of course your decide going to be a gentleman and let us out of here." Its worth try she thought.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"not happening" ((gtg bbol))

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} Wakana watched the exchange silently. It was strange, she had seen that prisoner brought in but had hardly looked or even cared about his existence, yet now he was saying he would stop her?

"I find that believable," she said at last.

((cya))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"you are smart"

message 36: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Magneta, stayed where she was and kept her mouth shut. She couldn't be bothered talking to some slave she had no desire to talk to. It was because of trust and faith in another person the got her thrown in here in the first place. It wouldn't be helping her case to try and appeal to his good side. Or maybe it can She thought, playing on this thought for a moment. "Tell me. What are your names?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Laen"

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} "Wakana," she said, looking back down at her book. She traced one of the runes, and imprinted it in her memory.

message 39: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Magneta." She said. Trying to put on a civilized face. She knew she was doing a terrible job at it.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Congratulations. You're both going to die" he snapped.

message 41: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Magneta laughed and walked over to him again. "And I will haunt you in spirit if that happens until you yourself will want to die." She said, snarling at him.

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} Wakana, having had enough of Laen's awful attitude, sat up, "I hope that includes you too," she snapped.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at her, unemotional. "Go ahead"

message 44: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She breathed deeply again to calm her temper. She had to find a way to either get him away from them or get him on their side. It just wouldn't do to have him watching them as they spoke of breaking out. "Tell me, you're a slave right? So why do you follow the dominion if they treat you so badly. I mean, look where your sleeping." She said, gesturing to his cell.

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} Wakana was confused by the slave's seeming idiocy. Go ahead, really? she thought somewhat pretentiously.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine with my bed" he snpapped.

message 47: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "So your saying...You wouldn't prefer a large big bed with fresh food and water that hasn't been dropped on the ground once or twice, because I'm telling you. The Rebellions supply all that. All you have to do is help us break out without saying a word and you could potentially live a life of luxury." She said, giving it her best.

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} Wakana rolled her eyes, the Rebellion stuff again. "I thought you didn't want to know about the Rebellion any more? Much less the dragons," she said blankly.

message 49: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Magneta turned around to face Wakana with a look that said 'Shut the hell up or you've blow my chance to get him to leave.' She turned back around to the slave. "Or you could just continue being told what to do all your life."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Laen stared at her, growling softly and turning his back to them. "I've been tricked by you people before"

« previous 1 3