Ilona Andrews Fans discussion

Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1)
This topic is about Burn for Me
Hidden Legacy: The Books > Burn for Me (Book 1)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ren Puspita (renpuspita) First book in first series by Ilona Andrews :

#1 New York Times bestselling author Ilona Andrews launches a brand new Hidden Legacy series, in which one woman must place her trust in a seductive, dangerous man who sets off an even more dangerous desire…

Nevada Baylor is faced with the most challenging case of her detective career—a suicide mission to bring in a suspect in a volatile case. Nevada isn’t sure she has the chops. Her quarry is a Prime, the highest rank of magic user, who can set anyone and anything on fire.

Then she’s kidnapped by Connor “Mad” Rogan—a darkly tempting billionaire with equally devastating powers. Torn between wanting to run or surrender to their overwhelming attraction, Nevada must join forces with Rogan to stay alive.

Rogan’s after the same target, so he needs Nevada. But she’s getting under his skin, making him care about someone other than himself for a change. And, as Rogan has learned, love can be as perilous as death, especially in the magic world.

This book first known with Avon Book, before its have official title and cover. For snippet and all things about Hidden Legacy and Nevada Baylor, you can see it here: http://www.ilona-andrews.com/category...

PS: I don't know where to put this thread. So I put it in Short Story Work folder. Feel free to move it :)

Shelita | 6 comments I really loved this book.

Xeey (bookzeey) I really enjoyed this. More than The Edge books and only slightly less than Kate Daniels. Waiting to see when the next installment comes out.

Linda Craft | 3 comments This is a good book, I like it much better than the Clean Sweep novel. That one just didn't grab my interest. But Burn for Me was great. Lots of magic but not as gruesome as Kate Daniels Atlanta, that has a lot of really messed up magic. (I like it but some times I just have to shake my head)

Sandra | 2 comments Next book is out October 27, White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2) by Ilona Andrews