Dating on goodreads :) discussion

Make Your Own Profiles > Iesha's Peaceful Profile

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Apr 25, 2014 08:24PM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1008 comments Mod

Your name: Iesha, see my name:p
Horoscope sign: Pisces
Zodiac sign: Sheep
Favorite color:Green
Favorite animal: Animal lover here^.^
Hobbies: Reading, writing, animals
Favorite book/manga at the moment: Eragon series
Something unique about you: I'm short and cute

~I want to be in a world where no one judges each other-a world that is kind to all- a world where love will bloom in any and all shapes of forms. This is my hope and desire. This is a window into me.

The Working Writer!

So, I'm in the process of turning myself into some kind of writer, hopefully an fictional/fantasy writer. I'm learning the hard lessons of writing, and one of them is that I'm not writing for everyone else, I'm writing because I want to read a story that excites me more than anything. That being said, I do want to share those stories that kept me on the edge of my seat (while writing them) to everyone around me. For the sake of sharing. ^.^

The Reader in the Making!

So I challenged myself to read 50 books this year, and I'm about ten book behind schedule. Te he. I want to improve myself, and I choose reading as one of those things, especially since I'm in and out of those depressed moods of mine. I have even discovered that I have lose my love for reading. I guess that's why I chose to try my luck at writing. Maybe I'm bored with the many young adult stories that is coming out. Maybe I'm looking for something..new. Well whatever it is. I'm trying to regain my love for reading.

message 4: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Jul 06, 2014 07:06PM) (new)

The artist

I can draw pretty well, but the thing is drawing was so boring to me. Even now, the only theme I really prefer to draw is animals. However, I'm changing that. I'm working on doing a tap bit of abstract and graphic design work using an artist device. However I have yet to begins due to my issues with my old computer. I wonder if others are having similar issues.