The World of 1x1's discussion

1x1 > Cinderglacier, Color of the Universe & ☠ Onyx ☠ The Rebel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Here we go

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Ello

message 4: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Apr 25, 2014 08:16PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Welp, I've been keeping 4 characters in mind yet never managed to create them in any group, All of them utilizing Paranormal/Fantasy Aspects.

message 5: by Onyxia The Dragon (last edited Apr 25, 2014 08:16PM) (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Alright, sounds good. I'll get to work on mine

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments ...Arn't we still thinkin' up a plot as well?

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Yes

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Well, 'till we've got some solid idea as to what we want to do, im kind of in the dust, Derp, guess i'l just wait for you to work on your thing, Derp.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Maybe we can do something slightly similar to our old Diablo RP, but not really the same

message 10: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Apr 25, 2014 08:26PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Oh, That? I remember it, But that was 2 Years ago i think, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls is out though, As such, there's a new backstory added to it.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Well, I'm probably not going to be the best at following a Diablo III RP. I know very little about the games

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments You said something about a similiar, but not exact RP based off of our old Diablo RP..

Explain further?

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Just something with battling monsters, and our characters could have similar powers

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Hmm, I see..

It's been awhile since i made any character suited for that, but i guess i'l have to be Creative, Derp.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Yeah, I'll be creative too

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Merp

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Well, Question, Is this gonna be set in the Realm of Sanctuary like the old RP? Or are we just gonna make up our world as we go?

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments {Name}: Willow Elena Asagiri

{Age}: 19

{Gender}: Female

{Personality}: Willow is a tough nut to crack. She doesn't let insults get to her, but she will defend herself if needed. Behind her tough appearance is a kind hearted girl. In the wilderness, her curiosity grows, and she becomes oddly childish.

{Appearance}:

{ Skills }

- She knows her way around a sword. Her preferable choice is a katana.

- She carries two pistols in her pockets. Just in case.

- She is very charismatic. She can calm a room full of angry people.

{ Powers }

- Elemental Power: Fire

(I'm taking this next one from Bioshock Infinite)
- She can form a shield in her hand that can protect her from bullets, and she can throw them back.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments I think we should make up our world

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Alright, This is probably gonna take me some time..

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments It's alright

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Im used to high detail plots, so i might end up getting something undesirable involved, cuz i don't know enough, Derp.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments It's fine

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments . . .

Well, seems it's gonna have to wait, because apparently i need to go, Bloody Derp...

I've got my character, still there, on another tab, so i'l just come back and finish him later, i suppose..

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Alright. Will you be back soon, or tomorrow?

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Likely the latter (Tomorrow), Apologies.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments It's alright

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Plus, i got a Cold ATM.. Which does not exactly help with anything at all in the slightest.

Bai..

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Bye

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments You here?

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Yep, Still working on him now ATM.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Alright

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Images like glitching, go figure.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments It's okay

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Images probably won't be visible all the time, just check back to see them later if they are not.

message 36: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Apr 26, 2014 10:17PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Name: Davis Sen'Kal Chidori (view spoiler)

Personality: A Warrior of the Shadows, Davis was always the fighting type, as such, he has developed High Aggression, High Protection for those he treasures most, and a Relatively strong sense of Honor, regardless, in public, he tends to be cold, to the point and not one to linger on sentimental feelings unless it involves something/someone he cares for deeply.

Appearance: He possess a Cloak and Hood, Which, in the Darkness, easily masks him from sight, and if he is spotted, he is difficult to recognize.
(These Images, ranging from one of them, to all of them, may not be visible from time to time, i presume it's a Goodreads Bug.)

Facial Appearance:

Skills and Abilities:

-He tends to be straight-to-the-point, but does prefer Detail if he is dealing with something Complicated.

-He has control over Pitch-Black Electricity and Lightning, whenever his will influences any sort of visible lightning, that Lightning will go from blue/white to White/Black and make bird-like chirping noises continuously alongside electricity sounds, anywhere you see Black Lightning making Bird-like electricity noises, that's HIS Lightning.
Similiar to this rather annoying noise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bqMP...

He almost always has two of his Black Thunder Wolves with him, and can unsummon/resummon them to and from him at will:

In Addition, he can disperse his entire body into a Flock of Crows, and the Crows can merge together to form him again, he typically uses it as a means of transport, flight, disguise, or blinding his foes, in addition, he can release a few crows from his cloak and can see through their eyes, but he rarely does that, unless he gets curious and is alone.

Weaponry: His clothing is, simply put: a Death Trap Container, Knives, Small Poison Bottles, Lock-picks, Traps, Stun Darts, Flash Grenades, even Explosive Shuriken, all are hidden within that Cloak of his.

Other: N/A

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Alright, great! Want me to start, or do you?

message 38: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Apr 27, 2014 06:03PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments I'd prefer you start, Also, i might not reply too often, considering im in another RP in Star Trek Online as well. (I WAS, not anymore, l0l)

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Alright. That's fine.

A rather large bear came crashing through the forest trees. It growled in frustration as it tried to shake of the figure on it's back. The figure's long pink hair flowed behind them, and she laughed happily. Willow held on tightly to the animal's fur as it became more aggressive with trying to get her off. Willow smirked as it ran towards the edge of a cliff. She gripped the fur tighter and jumped up on to her feet. The bear made a sudden stop, and Willow jumped up at the same time. She laughed as she landed right in front of it. It panted and laid down to rest. Willow slowly walked up to it and patted it's head. "Good boy," she said softly. The bear grunted in response.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Deeper in the trees, a cloaked Bounty Hunter-like figure had just left a local Thug-infested Tavern.

"Tch.." Was all he said, looking back through the entrance, a Bar Fight was still going on.

"They have Brains the size of Peanuts.. Hell, i don't even know if they even USE their Brains properly or not." He shook his head, wandering off, he didn't have anything to chase or hunt at the moment.

I get time to myself? Since when does that happen? He thought to himself, letting out a dark chuckle.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Willow kneeled in front of the bear and smiled at it gently. He grunted again and moved his arm. Willow smiled more and sat in his open arm. She rested her head against the bear's fur and sighed. "Times are changing... I can feel it."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments "Meh.. it's faster this way.. Even though i've got nowhere to go."

The figure suddenly exploded, releasing a huge flock of crows, all of them flying into the distant sky.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Willow was starting to dose off, but then she heard a distant sound. Flapping wings. She looked up into the sky and watched as a large flock of crows was coming her way. "Hm..." She slowly stood up and patted the bear's head. "Come on boy, let's go." The bear grunted and lazily got up.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments They were coming her way, fast, and then literally all of them flew right by her and the bear, then flying and dissapearing into the forest.

..Crows don't really fly in people's faces, so this was strange.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Willow watched, curious about them. "Odd..." She started walking back into the forest, the dear following behind. She moved a few branches out of her face as they walked. Suddenly, the ground collapsed underneath Willow. She gasped as she began falling. She reached out and grabbed a root that was sticking out in the whole. She managed to get her other hand to grip the root. She looked over shoulder and growled in frustration when she saw wooden spikes sticking out from the ground below her. "Great... Brilliant." She tried to hoist herself up.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments Soon the Crows reformed into the Cloaked Figure after an echoing noise came from where he flew from.

"Odd.. it almost sounds like a Trap was triggered, or a Cellar Door creaked too loudly.."

message 47: by Onyxia The Dragon (last edited Apr 26, 2014 07:59PM) (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments She growled again and continued trying to get out. She managed to get onto the root, and she reached for another one. The bear grunted loudly at her, urging her to keep trying. "Don't worry bud, I'll be out soon," she shouted up to him.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments He lifted up his sleeve, a crow came out and proceeded to fly to that location, just to see what was going on.

He could see through the Crow's eyes, so he didn't have to risk going there himself.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Willow reached up for the root above her and grabbed on tightly. She bit her lip and hoisted herself up. The bear began to grow impatient and he grunted again. She rolled her eyes. "Calm down, I'm almost out!"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 110 comments The Crow Circled overhead as soon as it arrived, judging by the wooden spikes it saw..

"Yep, she almost fell into a Trap." he said quietly to himself, observing through the Crow.

« previous 1