One x One discussion

one x one > Carlos and Ruby- am I part of the cure?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 829 (829 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Hey

message 3: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments How are you?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments Fine.. You?

message 5: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments I'm doing fine

message 7: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Yea. You want to start making your female character and I'll make my male character?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments I'm not going to do it today, really busy.

message 9: by Carlos (last edited Apr 25, 2014 08:32PM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Okay so we will just skip the "making the characters" part

message 10: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments So you just want to skip to the rp?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments I can't just imagine what they look like :p

message 12: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments We could make our characters if your not to busy

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments You can right now but it's like almost 2 am

message 14: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments It's 1:59 where I am at

message 15: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Am

message 17: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments I'll make my character right now and you can make your character whenever you have time

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments Hah thanks!

message 19: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments But just to let you know, I can't do a picture for my characters appearance

message 21: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Because I'm on my phone and it doesn't let me do pictures which really sucks

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments You can just copy paste the link:D

message 23: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments That is why I can't do a picture. My iPhone won't let me paste links

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments Are you SURE? because iPhones usually let you do that :P
anyway, it's cool.

message 25: by Carlos (last edited Jun 07, 2014 10:38PM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Name: Jake Garcia
Appearance: Jake has raven-black hair that looks like the darkest of nights and his eye color is a silver-gold like an eclipse that seems to contain a sea of sadness within them. He has fair tannish skin and has a muscular and strong build and he is extremely handsome with dark good looks. He has an 8 pack along with having muscules that look as if they were chiseled out of marble.
Personality: Jake is very protective over his friends, family and loved one as well as being brave. He is often curious, has a hot-head temper and can be really stubborn at times. He is also a quick learner and is resourceful
Sexuality: Straight
Other: find out along the way

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments Name: Zoe Carter
appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zh-IlnWgflQ...

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments I'll play the rest along

message 28: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Okay

message 30: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Jake was sitting down in class, trying to stay awake as the teacher kept on talking about space and science. This was his least favorite class besides math and he was trying to think of ideas on how to survive the next two hours of school

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments Zoe was sitting at the front of the class. It was actually her favorite subject, but she couldn't concentrate. She was too busy thinking about the party that was coming up.

message 32: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Jake looked at the clock and let out a small sigh of relief when he saw that they had ten more minutes class and sat up straight grabbing the strap to his bag as he waited for the bell to ring

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments She watched the clock tick. It was finally going to be summer. She bolted up when she heard a ring and dashed out of the class, finding her friends.

message 34: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Jake walked out of the class with his bag slung over his shoulder and walked to the final class of the day which was going to the school gym before school was over. As he continued walking, the people in front of him looked at him then quickly moved out of the way as if they were frightened of him.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments Zoe met up her friends and they walked to gym together too. They were planning in bunking but they decided against it and just went.

message 36: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Jake got to the gym and locked at the training equipment then went in the guys locker room then came back out after a couple of minutes in black shorts and a black muscle shirt that showed his muscles

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments Zoe and her friends stood by and watched Jake. They all found him quite hot. But then again, who didn't? He was the typical popular hot guy.

message 38: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Jake walked to one of the equipment's then stopped where he had to do pull ups then rolled his shoulders then grabbed the strong metal bar with one hand and started doing pull ups with one hand with amazing ease as if he wasn't really trying

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments The girls looked away after a while and proceeded to do their own stuff.

message 40: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Jake kept in doing pull ups then stopped after a while and walked over to the rest of the football team since he was on the team also and plus they were calling him over to join then so he did

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments ((can we skip to later?))

message 42: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments (Yea)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments ((Where are they supposed to be now?))

message 44: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments (Um.... at the party?)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments ((ummmm okay))

Zoe was dressed in the clothes she had ready for the party. She styled her hair and did her make up and slid on her heels before joining her friends and leaving for the party at a friend's place. When they got there, they hung out where all the others were.

message 46: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Jake was already at the party with a couple of the guys on the football team in the living room and he was sitting down on the couch listening to everyone else talking and laughing with each other

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments Zoe was there too. She was friends with some guys on the team and were just chilling.

message 48: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Jake listened to everyone around him talking and laughing as his friends talked to a couple of girls but he didn't feel like joining in

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 786 comments Zoe noticed that Jake wasn't doing anything. She was curious. She had never really had a proper conversation with him. She went and stood close by him "You wang a drink?" she offered.

message 50: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 409 comments Jake shook his head and looked at her then looked away, moving over so that she could sit next to him if she wanted to

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17