Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Janis Ian and "When Women Were Warriors"

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen Wolfer | 13 comments Would love to give away 5 copies of the latest narration from Audie and Grammy Award winner, Janis Ian, in exchange for reviews.
"When Women Were Warriors-Book 1", is an EPIC Award winner and the recipient of a stellar write-up from the Historical Novel Society for the print book. Now, I'm looking for a review for the audio book version, from audio book readers.
Thank you!
Karen

message 2: by Sandi (new)

Sandi (sandikal) | 420 comments Janis Ian narrates audiobooks?

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen Wolfer | 13 comments Hi Sandi.

Yes, after the Audie and Grammy wins for her autobiography , "Society's Child", she found she enjoyed recording, and in addition to our book, has done a couple of others, whose names escape me this morning.:-)

Actually,she is in the middle of recording a book right now.
If you would like to hear the one she did for us, I'd be happy to send you a download of it.

Thanks!

Karen

message 4: by Sandi (new)

Sandi (sandikal) | 420 comments I'll give it a listen. I'm intrigued. I downloaded the free epub yesterday.

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen Wolfer | 13 comments Very cool. I am using a direct download service called Payloadz, a sub-company of PayPal,or I can send the book to you via Dropbox.
Forgive my beginner awkwardness navigating Goodreads, but is there an email address I can send the download to? You have my word, the email will never be shared with anyone else.

Thanks!

Karen

message 6: by Sandi (new)

Sandi (sandikal) | 420 comments I'll send you a private message.

message 7: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Brumback | 16 comments I would love to download a copy and write a review! I'm a big fan of audiobooks. Will message you my email. Thanks!

message 8: by Karen (new)

Karen Wolfer | 13 comments Nancy wrote: "I would love to download a copy and write a review! I'm a big fan of audiobooks. Will message you my email. Thanks!"

Thank you, Nancy. Excellent!

Karen

message 9: by Karen (new)

Karen Wolfer | 13 comments Sandi wrote: "I'll send you a private message."

Thank you, Sandi! Will get right on it.

Karen