Silver Thorn Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 79 comments Alex carried her in

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 82 comments Jade looked into her room. "This is my room." She said

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 79 comments "Can I shower?" He asked, smiling

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 82 comments She nods. "Yes. Shower is over there." She said pointing to the bathroom

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 79 comments "Care to demonstrate how it works?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 82 comments "Ok." She said and led him inside the bathroom. She turned over the knob. "Hot or cold?" She asked

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 79 comments "Hot." He said sliding off his shirt.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 82 comments She put it on hot, waiting for the temperature to rise up just right. "Ok. It's ready." She said

message 10: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 79 comments "Any shampoo, or do I need to get some tomorrow?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 82 comments "Hmm...I have some." She said. "Oh. I have the mix. Shampoo and conditioner in one bottle." She said and walked over to the cabinets to find it

message 12: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 79 comments "Care to shower with me?" He winked at her.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 82 comments "Shower with you?" She asked tilting her head

message 14: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 79 comments "Yeah." He said, now blushing.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 82 comments "I don't know. I've never done that before." She said

message 16: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 79 comments "Well get in the shower, then I follow."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 82 comments She nods and gets in the shower, forgetting she still had her cloths on and getting herself wet