Frayport Island~Mermaid Roleplay~ discussion

Mods > Mod Discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup! That's about it. Do you wanna create our own world, or make a fandom RP?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! What would you like to do it on? I have a few ideas if you can't think of anything that I would be happy to pitch in.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Mythological creatures are a bunch of fun! Maybe like in a land that no one, but the mythological creatures, know about where they all live? Just came up with the idea off the top of my head. It probably stinks, but maybe we could think of different ideas off of it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

MERMAIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies out of love for mermaids*

So we should do that idea?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitely! Or we could just do a mermaid RP group?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Good point. Hmm. What about like dark mermaids or something? Idk...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! We could make the Dark Mermaids SOOO much more powerful. Like so much!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup! Maybe like the name of the ocean that they live in? And we should probably make up an ocean name...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Idk. Umm. Uhh.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry. My mum and I were discussing meals.

And are we going to make up our own sea? It might enhance the popularity.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Or like, we could do Bays? because mermaids can only walk for a short amount of time. And those are good names! And if you would rather do beaches, I'm all in. :D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I like that. Fayport Island. Do you wanna do Hollowshore still for the good mermaids?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. Mwahahaha Evilness. Crystal Bay is cool. So now a cover pic? I can post some links and you can too. We can both decide which one we like the best?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

For the GIF's, maybe we could do those in the informational deal. And for the pics, I like the third.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Great! So we use mine then? And do you want me to put up the pic? So I don't have to explain it to you?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

And do you want me to do the title, if you haven't already?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorryz again. A girl's gotta eat. And I was working on fanart for my newest group...

I say for now, we just leave it. And if people start creating too many characters, we create a limit.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm. Probably how to do character creation. Should we do it like in my groups? Where you create a topic? Or should we do a big long thread where you create a character with everyone else?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Good. I totally agree. Now for the template. Should it be simple, or complex?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

So somewhere in between?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want me to create it? Or do you want to?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. Sure. I might be a while though. It's my busy hour and people have 1,000 questions for me and I have 1,000 things to do.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

You know it! ;)

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 28, 2014 06:26PM) (new)

<.b.>Name<./b.>
<.b.>Age:<./b.>
<.b.>Gender:<./b.>
<.b.>Sexuality:<./b.>
<.b.>Rank:<./b.>

<.b.>Appearance:<./b.> You must use an embedded photo! No links! Only use real people. No famous faces and no anime. Sorry fellow anime lovers.
<.b.>Written Description:<./b.> This must be at least five sentences long. Include important things like tail color, hair color, eye color, distinguishable markings, ect...

<.b.>History:<./b.> At least eight sentences are required.
<.b.>Family:<./b.> The minimum requirement that you have is mom and dad. If they are dead, place Deceased next to them If your character has brothers or sisters, place brother or sister for each one they have.

<.b.>Weapon of Choice:<./b.>
<.b.>Other:<./b.> Do not leave this section blank! At least three sentences are required here.

Remove all ther periods and all the extra stuff I have put in.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you. Thank you!

I was thinking, should both of us take up the leader position over the mermaids? One of us takes leader for the good and the other bad? That way we can work together with corresponding things?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Brb. Breakfast.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

KK. Back.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm totally lenient. :)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. We both wanted evil. XD You can totally have them! I'll do my best on the Good Mermaids. *starts brainstorming ideas*

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm. Maybe the good mermaids have lived on the island since the dawn of time. Their hearts were pure and they never did any wrong. Now, what about the bad mermaids...?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Busy busy. Busy hour has struck again. And yes, good plot. And now the good mermaids are trying to get their island back. I like it!

Now we need decent names for the mermaid species. We can't just go around calling them good and bad mermaids. What about Nighttails (Bad) and Startails (good)? Idk...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Settings and then that's about it.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll type of a little something about the good mermaids then add it if you like it.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

The Startails have lived on Frayport since the beginning of time. Their hearts are pure and they only did good. They lived in peace and harmony with the others. Fights never broke out. Everyone was happy. They liked to call the island "The Island of Eden" due to the fact that everything was peaceful and prosperous.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Eh. I don't think it matters. People won't find it. Can I add my blurb to the intro?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Coolios. So I guess we should figure out powers now?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm. The typical mermaid stuff, pretty voice. And maybe one more...

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe they can conjure the sunlight through their scales?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I like animals better than sunshine!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup! Now we just plug all this into an informational system!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe we can both do what we are going to be leaders of? Fair warning: I have to go play in a concert soon so.. And if you haven'y noticed, I've been busy at work in the Ask all Fandoms group. So many requests... So I actually don't know...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you so much!!!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Here, I'll make a folder...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! Thankz!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally is rubbing off on us. XD

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Back an nearly dead.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucky! I was stuck in a gym with all these little people and forced to play the stupidest songs.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm glad I am too! Can I go in and add a few rules? There are some that I can't live without.

« previous 1