Creepypasta Fantasy Rp discussion

England > The Gym

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed as he sat up from the weight bench, dabbing his moist forhead with a clean white towel and smoothing his hair back.

message 2: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments Italy walked into the room with a gray low-cut tank top with sweat pants. "Ciao." He said smoothly to Germany. For some weird reason, he felt more confident then he usually was. He swings his towel behind his shoulder and puts his weight on his left leg.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked, "Italy... you go to the gym?" he tilts his head to the side. Italy never trained. Unless of course he was being bribed by food.

message 4: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments "Sometimes." Italy responded. "I just felt like coming here to see the cool machines and maybe try them out." He scratched the back of his head, blushed slightly and smiled.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany rouse an eyebrow, "Right..." he said before laying back down and picking up the weight, lifting it with ease. He was surprised to see Italy. Not that he didn't like it.

<< I made him a werewolf because creepers think werewolves are adorable XD >>

message 6: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments ((Oh wow XDDD okay; makes sense))

"Mhm!" Sang Italy. He looked at the weights and decided to pick up two five pound weights and sat down and began to lift them.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany chuckled inwardly and sighed as he continued to lift. He had seventy pounds on each arm, barely breaking a sweat.

message 8: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments Italy, on the other hand, had sweat rolling down his neck, which he quickly wiped away. He peered over to Germany's weight set and said to himself, "Seventy pounds?! How?" He then put down one of his weights and started to lift the other.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany looked over and his eyes flashed a yellow. He knew Italy knew he was a werewolf. Or at least he thought Italy knew. He sighed and continued, "Strength is easy vonce you get a hold of it" he replied.

message 10: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments Italy cocked his head, trying to understand. He nodded his head, finally understanding it. "Okay." He said. He switched the weight to his other hand.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed once he had gotten three sets of thirty in. He sat up and wiped the sweat from his forehead and neck with the towel before standing up. He looked over at the pool. Perhaps he would swim today. Yes, he would. He directed his body to the locker room.

message 12: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments Italy looked over to Germany. He ran up beside him. "Where are you going?" He asked him, trying to make it not awkward for the two.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany pointed to the pool, "I'm going to swim for my training." he said blankly.

message 14: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments "I should come with Germany?" Italy asked, looking up to Germany. "I want to come~"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Fine. Don't get in zhe way." he said before walking into the locker room and taking off his shirt.

message 16: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments "Yay~" Italy replied. He threw off his shirt and followed Germany.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany changed into his trunks in a stall. He came out and sighed as he entered the pool room and sat on the edge of the pool next to the water. He closed his eyes, letting his feet dangle over the edge. He usually didn't come to the gym at this time but he needed to occupy himself. He had nothing to do and all he could think about was Italy. Which was strange because they were both men.

message 18: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments ((I posted my wig-pic on I.G btw :3))

Italy took off his sweats. He didn't have bathing trunks, so he just wore his underwear. He walked up behind Germany and sat behind him. He put his hands and head on Germany's back. "What are you thinking about?" Italy asked.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Coolkins, I'll look. >>

Germany blinked and blushed lightly. He always blushed at these moments. "Guns" he lied, trying to sound manly.

message 20: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments ((K thanks ^//^))

"Guns are so violent, Germany! Think about something nice and friendly, like kittens. Soft, warm kittens." Italy said back. Italy was a bit confused why Germany was blushing.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany looked down and sighed, "Cats..." he trailed, his eyes slightly furrowed in confusion. Usually he'd boss Italy around.. and when he wasn't it was a bt awkward.

message 22: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments "Yeah...Like Pookie." Italy murmured. He slightly moved his hands so they were wrapped around Germany. His fingers traced his muscles. "You long have you been going here for, Germany? You sure feel strong~" Italy asked. He put his head on Germany's shoulder.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinks and blushes brighter, not bothering to push Italy off of him but feeling somehwhat embarrassed that he was doing that in front of other males. Then again he did look feminine so he'd more than likely be mistaken for a women. "About a year" he replied.

message 24: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments "Really? A year? Impressive." Italy said. He pulled himself closer to Germany, making his chest and stomach touch Germany's back. He brushed his lips onto Germany's back and gently kissed it.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked, "Italy... what are you doing?" he said shakily.

message 26: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments "Germany..There's been something that I've been wanting to tell you for a while that I never had courage for." Italy replied. He got up and dove into the pool. Once he surfaced, he was facing Germany. "Germany..I love you." He said as he kissed him on the lips. His heart had felt like it was climbing up his throat.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked and his cheeks turned pale pink, his eyes glowing a bright yellow. He didn't protest and even kissed back.

message 28: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments Italy placed his hands on Germany's jawline. He slightly bit Germany's bottom lip. His hand traveled down Germany's torso to his inner thigh.

((Should we do the rest on pm?))

message 30: by NishaC (new)

NishaC | 165 comments ((Okay))