Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > Dare You To by Katie McGarry → Start Date: April 26, 2014

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya (last edited Apr 25, 2014 03:45PM) (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) | 1071 comments Myself and Mandiann are starting this book tomorrow and anyone who wants to read this book can join.

We will use this thread to discuss about the book but please hide any spoilers.

I hope more members will join us in this buddy read :)

We will read a chapter a day and if you want to suggest otherwise, please comment and I will definitely hear your suggestion :D

Much Love,
Tanya

message 2: by Mandiann (new)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments I will be starting late, on Sunday but will be able to read more than a chapter a day so I should be able to catch up quickly.

message 3: by Mandiann (new)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments I am so excited to have a buddy for this one!!!

message 4: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) | 1071 comments I'm really excited too, let's hope that this book will make me understand Beth and not dislike her even more :(

Life is wasted on the living [Elena] | 112 comments I will start on Tuesday, but I'll quickly catch up with you :)

message 6: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) | 1071 comments I'm glad you are joining us :)

message 7: by Mandiann (new)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments I am on chapter 3. Poor Beth, her (view spoiler)

message 8: by Mandiann (new)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments I just finished chapter ten. I like it so far but cant wait to find out more about beths past. I have suspicions but will have to wait to post them until I am at a computer

message 9: by blub (new)

blub  (romanceandmearemeanttobe) I finished reading this and I'm not gonna spoil it for you guys but I couldn't let it go and I reread a few times and you guys will definitely love it. Enjoy! :)

message 10: by Mandiann (new)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments Is anyone still reading this one? I am working on it slowly and will continue posting of anyone else is still reading.

message 11: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) | 1071 comments I am still reading it and reading it slowly :)

message 12: by Mandiann (new)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments nice! I am 15 chapters in. mobe it back into in progress if you don't mind and we will need to post every 3 days or so to keep the thread from archiving.

So are you starting to like Beth or do you still dislike her character?

message 13: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) | 1071 comments I can't remember what chapter I am but I'm starting to understand her character better. I'm not sure whether I like her character. I'm intrigued about the relationship between Ryan and Beth so we shall see :)

And I'll make sure to post frequently, how are you liking it?

message 14: by Mandiann (new)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments I am not liking Ryan very much yet but I hope by the end of the book to learn more about each character.

Overall I am enjoying the book. I can't wait to find out more about their secrets.

message 15: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) | 1071 comments I like Ryan's character, he makes me laugh when he's trying to be a sarcastic jerk lol :) but there is an awful lot of the book I have left to read so well see x

message 16: by Mandiann (new)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments I am 20 chapters in. Ryan is growing on me. I love his observations about Beth.

message 17: by Mandiann (new)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments 25 chapters in.

I like that (view spoiler)

message 18: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) | 1071 comments Unfortunately I have had to stop reading this book because I have so much going on and my mind cannot focus on reading a physical book. I hope you will enjoy it once you finish it :)

message 19: by Mandiann (new)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments No worries. I will comment here when I finish this later this week. Come back and find it in duplicate buddy reads and comment when you get a chance to read it!!!

message 20: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) | 1071 comments Ok :)