John Green Book Club Group discussion

The Fault In Our Stars > Looking for Alaska (No spoilers please)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Klawrence001 (new)

Klawrence001 | 2 comments Looking for Alaska (No spoilers please)

message 2: by Amandeep (new)

Amandeep Kaur | 1 comments I bought this book yesterday and am excited to read , this is my first john green book , and also first book which is gonna make me cry. I hope I like it,

message 3: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee | 4 comments I just started it and already in page 67! I love it so far. I have a feeling this book might make me cry. This is my second John Green book.

message 4: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 2 comments Started this book yesterday and so far it's ok. I'm waiting for the main point to kick in so far it's been a slow start but I'm gonna hang in there.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 8 comments I recently finished reading TFIOS and I purchased the John Green Box Collection. Should I start Looking For Alaska next??

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa White | 1 comments I just started reading it :)

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna (AnnaTheHaibane) | 11 comments LfA is amazing. Favorite book of all time ever.

message 8: by Clau (new)

Clau | 1 comments This book is awesome , really .

message 9: by Maria (new)

Maria (marmalade4evs) THIS BOOK IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you guys don't know about me, I'm married to 4 different things- Pizza, Books, Sleep, and Looking For Alaska. If you ever make fun of that I'm married to LFA, here it is talking live to you:

LFA: It's true. I'm devoutly in love with Marmalade4evs. She is so amazing and I'm privileged to be married to her. She loves me so much. I know I'm loved by many people but I will always remain faithful to Marmalade4evs.

You heard it here first.

(I feel so weird...)