Bloodrose (Nightshade #3; Nightshade World #6) Bloodrose discussion

Who else was ticked off at Cremer?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sabrien Abdelrahman Who else was ticked off at Cremer? Was it just me? Do I have anger issues or did anyone else want Ren to at least LIVE even if she did pick Shay?

Nicole D. Have you read the next book in the series? Snakeroot (Nightshade Legacy, #1) by Andrea Cremer

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ Yeah, I think it was pretty lame that she killed off Ren.

Sabrien Abdelrahman Nicole D. wrote: "Have you read the next book in the series?Snakeroot (Nightshade Legacy, #1) by Andrea Cremer"

No, but I have a feeling Ren won't come back, so. . .

Nicole D. Sabrien wrote:No, but I have a feeling Ren won't come back, so. . ."

Trust me read Snakeroot.

Sabrien Abdelrahman Nicole D. wrote: "Sabrien wrote:No, but I have a feeling Ren won't come back, so. . ."

Trust me read Snakeroot."

'Kay

message 7: by Steph (new)

Steph Creamer took the easy way out. she couldnt choose someone for Calla so she just killed one of the guys off. though she killed the wrong one!!! kill shay damn it!!

Sabrien Abdelrahman Steph wrote: "Creamer took the easy way out. she couldnt choose someone for Calla so she just killed one of the guys off. though she killed the wrong one!!! kill shay damn it!!"

Yeah, I thought I was fifty fifty. Apparently I was team Ren.

message 9: by Lev (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lev I was team Ren all the way through and it hurts me to see that she killed him especially since sorry but shay is a crappy character. But I felt like through out the whole series the quality of each book just goes down. The first book was so amazing but the rest were ugh.

Sabrien Abdelrahman Lev wrote: "I was team Ren all the way through and it hurts me to see that she killed him especially since sorry but shay is a crappy character. But I felt like through out the whole series the quality of each..."

Shay was really annoying, and really clingy too for the most part. Like, he's always jealous but I don't get what Calla sees in him. *No offense team shay people*. I thought he was okay at first, but then he started ticking me off.

message 11: by Zaidi (new) - rated it 1 star

Zaidi Yes it was crap you don't kill off a beloved character like that..and the way he died REALLY he gets his neck snapped he doesn't go out like a hero she makes him look like an impulsive idiot who has absolutely no exprience in fighting because he looses his temper and jumps too freaking seatously he's a franking warrior.. I hated it and Shay is the worst choice in a partner no offence Shay lovers..... gah it pisses me off

message 12: by Aasha (new)

Aasha Ramlal Wait, there's another book?
What?
What?
WHAT????

Does Ren come back to life? Because really, no book ending/ love triangle wrap up has ever dissatisfied me as much as Bloodrose. And even if she had to end up with Shay, why kill off Ren? This book made me want to shoot something.

Sabrien Abdelrahman Sabrien wrote: "Nicole D. wrote: "Sabrien wrote:No, but I have a feeling Ren won't come back, so. . ."

Trust me read Snakeroot."

'Kay"

Read it, but not good enough an ending for me

Sabrien Abdelrahman Zaidi wrote: "Yes it was crap you don't kill off a beloved character like that..and the way he died REALLY he gets his neck snapped he doesn't go out like a hero she makes him look like an impulsive idiot who ha..."

I know- i mean, you're rebelling against society, not Ren. And I hate how she was always with Shay, like she didn't even give Ren a second chance or thought. She was with him the whole time. Shay's not so perfect either.

Sabrien Abdelrahman Alexa wrote: "Wait, there's another book?
What?
What?
WHAT????
Does Ren come back to life? Because really, no book ending/ love triangle wrap up has ever dissatisfied me as much as Bloodrose. And even if she ha..."

I agree.

Victoria Edwards Me! Calla should have ended up with Ren. Shay is an asshole.

Sabrien Abdelrahman Silent wrote: "Me! Calla should have ended up with Ren. Shay is an asshole."

i liked him at first, but then he gets annoying.

Victoria Edwards Ren still didn't deserve to die but Shay did. Shay gets everything that Ren had and should have had for no reason. Shay is so horrible that he doesn't deserve to even be spat on in his grave while Ren and Calla get married (if only). I just Hate Shay. He's one of the characters who I hate the most in all of YA Fiction. if the author is married, I'd hate to meet her husband if this is how she feels like women should be treated and that women should fall for Monsters like Shay. Ren's fate was just unnecessary. I can't believe that Ren was vilified while Shay was praised. I'm just so disgusted. Ren was far from perfect but he was %100 better than Shay. I got so mad when I found out what happens to Ren in the third book that I returned the second book to the bookstore unfinished and asked for my money back. It's been a while since I've read this series but I'm still super pissed about Shay. I believe that Ren would have changed for Calla but Shay will forever be a dick.

Sabrien Abdelrahman Silent wrote: "Ren still didn't deserve to die but Shay did. Shay gets everything that Ren had and should have had for no reason. Shay is so horrible that he doesn't deserve to even be spat on in his grave while ..."

I mean, I don't hate Shay, but I didn't like him either, except at first. I was just pissed off at the ending of the third book.