Book Blogger Community discussion

Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nino Fray (new)

Nino Fray (ninofray) Hello! My name is Ninoshka, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Puerto Rico. I'm bilingual, I love to read (obviously), I love The Neighbourhood (a band), and... I don't know jaja. I'm studying Criminology and I'm graduating from college this summer. My favorite genre is fantasy! And more, more, more...

message 2: by Portia (new)

Portia (portia_brn) | 3 comments Hello. I'm Portia, I'm 16 years old and from the United States. I'm learning Chinese in High School, I love to read, I love to write (And hope to finally publish one of my books in the future), I love listening to music (Taylor Swift, Halsey, Selena Gomez, Lana del Rey, Lindsey Stirling) and I have an insane obsession with a lot of TV shows and movies (Star Wars, Teen Wolf, Once Upon a Time etc.). I also have a blog that I started last summer. :)

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Hello, my name is Amy, I'm 17 years old (18 in 2 months) and I'm from London. Aside from blogging, I love listening to music and doing my own photography. I obviously reading. Apart from reading, I marathon TV shows and films (i.e Once Upon a Time, Reign, Outlander, Marvel films and TV shows...). My favourite genres are fantasy, romance, etc.

message 4: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Hello, I'm Crystal. I like to write and that's what I hope to do when I grow up. When I'm not reading or doing homework I'm probably on my computer watching Youtube videos.

message 5: by Angelina (new)

Angelina | 5 comments Hi! My name is Angelina. I love reading YA books, normally fantasy and science-fiction books. Besides reading and blogging, I play video-games and watch videos on the computer.
Some other hobbies also include playing the piano and sketching :)

message 6: by Marte (new)

Marte (martereadsalot) Hi! :3 My name is Marte - and I just started up my blog to share my love for books. Besides reading, I teach swimming to children, occasionally play video-games and watch everything from films, to Youtube-videos, to anime.
My current favourite genres are all YA, but I hope to dive into more adult and new adult in the future :)

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephiereads) Hi everyone!!
My name is Stephanie, I'm 27 years old and live in a small town in the US.
Other than the understood reading I like to play video games, go on hikes, and watch movies.
I'm a little late to this group, but hope to meet new bloggers :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi ya, my name is Lily

I love reading the infernal devices and the mortal instruments. It is so difficult to pick out an overall genre of what I like. I like so many :) I would like to start collecting more books in the future, I currently have 5 new books which I got this and last week :) I absolutely love listening to music as well.

message 9: by gyepi (new)

gyepi | 2 comments Hello, I'm Kayden. A 25 y/o FTM transgender from Italy.
I recently started a blog dedicated to reviews I write.

Also, I had a bit of problem with concentration lately, so I haven't been reading as much as I used to in the last years, but I tried to keep reading graphic novels in order to exercise at least a bit. Now I restarted reading regular books and I hope to manage to be more active on Goodreads!

message 10: by Sb (new)

Sb Paul (shynoscafeandblog) | 6 comments Hi I am Shyno, Call me Sb Paul. Recently started my blog cafeandblog.com. I like reading and liked my new venture. I am more happy to be part of this community. Stay connected