Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Addisen+Madison

Comments Showing 1-50 of 4,060 (4060 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82

message 2: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Umm I like romance supernatural stuff... Wbu? I wanna make sure we do something we both want to! :)

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight What do you mean by supernatural because everyone does different things with it...

(Speaking of which I love your profile pic :) I haven't joined the fandom yet, but it's on my list)

message 4: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments AMEN SISTA AMEN! XD and I meant like, demons/angels/ghosts etc. you know like, not natural stuff? ;D

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight That's what I thought :) Cause some people say that like vampires and werewolfs are supernatural but that's paranormal, which I don't like, which is why I asked... Anyway, sounds cool! I'm not very experienced with angels, but other than that I know what I'm doing

message 6: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments REALLY?! OMG that annoys me so much! I think of it as half human (Paranormal) and then something completely UNhuman (supernatural) if that makes sense! So vampire/ werewolves WERE human but not anymore whereas supernaturl things never were. Excluding ghosts, spirits, etc. and I kinda have this angel fetish.. It's more like an obsession.. But whatever Ur cool with!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight We can totally do angels! I've just never done it before :) Have you got like a plot idea?

message 8: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Yay! And don't worry about that! :) I'm not judgemental! And ummm maybe something like the angel is on a mission on earth and meets a girl in the process and falls in love, but that is forbidden in heaven? Oh wait the angel a boy or girl?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Doesn't matter which gender is the angel, but I'm guessing you want to be them, so you can chose :) I'm fine either way

message 10: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Is it okay if it's a guy? I've kinda pictured them as super sexy guys... XDDD and if you want to be the angel be my guest!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Works for me XD and you can be the angel if you want! Then you can find a good pic for him XD

message 12: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments *whispers* b-but what if I don't want to?...

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Oh... ok...I just thought that you would want to be...

message 14: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments I'm sorry!! I'm just weird like that... XP but if you don't want to I guess I can!

message 16: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments U sure? If u don't want to you really don't have to!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight No it's fine :) I haven't been a guy in a while either

message 18: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Okay... If you're sure! How do you want to start this? (I'll write it, but you know what I mean! XD))

message 20: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Sometimes

message 22: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Hmmm I personally like it when we just jump right in, it kind of let's me figure out the other character as we go. It kind of like a way to keep the other person in suspense if you ask me!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Okay cool, well should we at least establish names before we start?

message 24: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Sure! Aberdeen for me!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Okay! I'll have mine guy be named.... I stink at naming guys... Any suggestions?

message 26: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Ummm Daniel would be a good angel name! Xavier?

message 28: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Ok! Sweet! I'll start then!

message 30: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Aberdeen walked through the halls of her school to her locker at the end of the day, and grabbed her homework before leaving. She walked out to her car, the last one left in the parking lot because she was the last to leave choir practice. She saw a guy about her age sitting on a bench outside the school and walked up to him. "Hi," she said. "Are you new here? I don't think I've seen you around he at all!" She added, standing in front of him. "I'm Aberdeen!" She said as she took in his appearance. 'Wow, he is gorgeous!' She thought to herself.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Daniel stood up from the bench when she started speaking to her. "Yeah, yeah I...I guess you could say that," he told her, slightly shyly. He'd never really spoken to an actual person before. "It's...it's nice to meet you," he said,smiling a little "I'm Daniel."

message 32: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments "It's nice to meet you too!" Aberdeen said. She say on the ground next to him. "I hope I'm not being creepish when I ask this, but what's your schedule? We might have some classes together!" She smiled.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight ((Quick question... So he is going to this school whole he's there for his mission or does he not?))

message 34: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments ((It your choice! I don't wanna godmod! It ur charrie! You choose what happens! I think it would be easier for them to have a romance if he did but it's Ur call!))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight ((Okay, he will, but I wasn't sure if that was something they did you know...))

Daniel smiled a little feeling a bit more at ease, "No, it's not creepy at all," he told her. He unzipped his backpack and got out the sheet of paper that they'd told him was his schedule. "What do you have on yours?" he asked, handing it to her. Maybe she could help him figure it out as well, since he had no idea where anything was.

message 36: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments ((Hey it's okay! :) ))

"Let's see... Um..." She said as she looked at his paper. "That is so weird!" She exclaimed after looking over his schedule. "We have practically all the same classes! Except for theology.. You are in the class above me for that one! Lucky you! I heard Mr. Smith is a hard teacher!" She laughed.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight "I wouldn't know," he told her smiling slightly. He'd never been to an actual school on earth like this before. He looked down at his schedule again, happy that he had a lot of classes with her since she seemed nice. "You wouldn't mind if I followed you around tomorrow would you?" he asked her, hoping that the question didn't come off as creepy, "I really have no idea where anything is here..."

message 38: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments "No, not at all!" She replied instantly. "What are you doing just sitting here anyway? It's late!" She added.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight He shrugged, "Just thinking I guess," he said, which was true, but the real reason was that he'd pretty much just gotten here and he wasn't sure where he was supposed to go now. He didn't know where he'd stay.

message 40: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments "At a school? Pretty unusual place to think!" She smiled. "But I'm not judging!"

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight He shrugged, "Remember I'm new here, I don't know where anything is here yet," he told her, smiling slightly.

message 42: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments "True, true, I'll give you that much!" She laughed, the first time in a while. "But just warning you, you probably won't mKe many friends if you walk with me in school. I'm not exactly.... The most liked..." She said, looking away.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Daniel shrugged, he wasn't here to make friends, he was here to complete a mission. "I don't mind at all," he told her. She seemed kind to him and so he didn't care if she was popular or not.

message 44: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments "What person doesn't mind?!" She asked, incredulous.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Daniel thought that it was sad that people really judged people based on how many friends they had. Couldn't they see that it didn't matter at all? "I don't care how popular you are, I just care whether or not you are kind," he told her, "And you seem to be."

message 46: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments "Really? Thanks!" She smiled. 'He knows how to make a person feel good about themself,' she thought.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight He smiled back, but then bit his lip, "Would you mind, um, possibly showing me around sometime?" he asked her. Of he was going to complete his mission successfully he needed to know where things were around here.

message 48: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments "I wouldn't mind!" She smiled. 'He is so nice!' She thought.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight "Great," he said smiling brightly. He wasn't sure where he was going to do it where he would sleep until then.

message 50: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments "So.... I guess I better go... You got a ride home?" She asked, standing up.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82