Backstory discussion

Backstories > Confusion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
Place to share past confusions, current ones, anything. SHARE!!!

message 2: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
oK ANYBODY HERE TO EXPLAIN WHAT IS BESIDE MY NAME?!?!?!?! jeez...caps lock...so stupid. but yeah what is it and how did it get there?!?!?!?!

message 3: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 69 comments Did you not put it there? I've dealt with cases like this before..

message 4: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
No!!! Where did it come from?!?!?!?

message 5: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 69 comments Ok first thing I would do is question your mods. They are the only ones other than you that have the ability to set a title. Then if that comes back clean, I know what happened.

message 6: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
Really? If that isn't it then what cudve happened?

message 7: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 69 comments Glitch. It could've been meant for another liz but GR glitched and made it yours instead.

message 8: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
oh ok

message 9: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 69 comments Yea so don't change it until asking your mods first.

message 10: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
ok

message 11: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 77 comments I'm always confuzzled!

message 12: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
amen!!!