GOOD REVIEWS discussion

A Community of Butterflies: Chrysalis
This topic is about A Community of Butterflies
Debut author > Review Exchange

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Barbara (goodreadscomBarbara_Shoff) | 10 comments Stalker/thriller. I write to entertain and for social change. I am looking for five readers to review this book on goodreads and Amazon. In exchange I will review your book. Let me know where to send. I prefer adventure/thriller/mystery. I also read/write non-fiction how-to's.

message 2: by Pattimari (new)

Pattimari | 27 comments I will read and review your book. pattimari@hotmail.com

Rachael Isaacson | 7 comments I would love to swap reviews--please send to rachaelmarieisaacson@gmail.com.

My book seems to fit in your genre as well. It is General/Suspense fiction. Missing child, who-done-it, race-against-time etc. Though the story winds through the dark side of humanity such as human trafficking, it is done tastefully. Stolen Daisy: A Novel

message 4: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 112 comments Hi, do you wanna do swap review? I need some honest reviews as well for my latest psychology-Thriller novel. Look forward for your positive feedback.

message 5: by Nienna (new)

Nienna Luinwe | 4 comments I am giving away 3 signed copies of my new book House of Consequence. The giveaway ends on June 1, 2014. If you are interested, visit my author page and sign up to win!

My new book House of Consequence is free on Smashwords for a limited time: Click the link below and download your copy.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Feel free to post your honest reviews. Thank You!

House of Consequence

Geneviève finished her swim and headed back to her blanket. Completely relaxed now, she began her routine of applying a protective layer of tanning oil to her already honey colored skin. She knew he was watching her again. He, being her older brother Pierre's very handsome childhood friend and her neighbor, Bryce Marten, had been watching her since the moment she stepped out onto their little private beach. She had had her suspicions as to why he seemed to always be at home when she was but she had no proof that anything was out of the ordinary. Pierre could have contrived a full protective detail and she would have big burly men all over her home and her privacy and peace would cease to exist altogether. That, she thought, would have been intolerable. Lost in the revelry of her thoughts, she did not hear the footsteps approaching in the warm sand. A shadow fell over her and she stiffened. She thought she knew who it was because there was only one other person near her, right? Then, a second shadow fell over her and Geneviève knew something was terribly wrong.

message 6: by Phil (new)

Phil | 58 comments Barbara wrote: "Stalker/thriller. I write to entertain and for social change. I am looking for five readers to review this book on goodreads and Amazon. In exchange I will review your book. Let me know where to se..."

Hi Barbara,

I am Phil Arnold author of "Suicide Plunge" I would love to swap reviews with you. My book's synopsis:

Billy Frank has just one goal in life; to restore his family honor by winning the most dangerous horse race of all, the Suicide Plunge. With little time to train and riding a horse that has just recovered from a serious injury, Billy figures he has nothing to lose..except his life. This high octane novel is a fast paced adventure that will keep the reader in suspense until the last page is turned.

If that will work for you, my book can be found for free on Smashwords: www.smashwords.com "Suicide Plunge"

and for 99 cents on Amazon; www.amazon.com "Suicide Plunge"

Let me know what you think,

Phil

Barbara (goodreadscomBarbara_Shoff) | 10 comments Phil wrote: "Barbara wrote: "Stalker/thriller. I write to entertain and for social change. I am looking for five readers to review this book on goodreads and Amazon. In exchange I will review your book. Let me ..."

Phil I would love to exchange reviews but give me a few weeks. I am behind on promises to review some other writer's book and under the gun to get next first draft complete before I can take on anything else. I had no idea my novel was going to be such a hit locally (small rural cities can do that) and am making hay while the sun shines giving talks to book groups and doing signings. I love having these challenges yet wasn't prepared. Post me back in about 3 weeks if that's okay with you.

Barbara (goodreadscomBarbara_Shoff) | 10 comments Joannes wrote: "Hi, do you wanna do swap review? I need some honest reviews as well for my latest psychology-Thriller novel. Look forward for your positive feedback."

I would love to. I am play catch up right now. E me back in about 3 weeks.

message 9: by Phil (new)

Phil | 58 comments Congratulations! I'll check back with you in three weeks. No problem.

Phil

Barbara (goodreadscomBarbara_Shoff) | 10 comments Phil wrote: "Congratulations! I'll check back with you in three weeks. No problem.

Phil"

Great!

message 11: by Sherry (new)

Sherry | 23 comments I'm an avid reader who loves romantic suspense/thriller/mystery. If you need someone to read & review, I would love to. Sherry e-mail oceanstorm49@yahoo.com I have a Kindle.

Barbara (goodreadscomBarbara_Shoff) | 10 comments Sherry wrote: "I'm an avid reader who loves romantic suspense/thriller/mystery. If you need someone to read & review, I would love to. Sherry e-mail oceanstorm49@yahoo.com I have a Kindle."

Sherry if you have a Prime membership you can check my book out for free. If you don't have Prime, let me know. I would love to have you read and review. Only very light romance, more suspense/thriller.

message 13: by Sherry (new)

Sherry | 23 comments Barbara wrote: "Sherry wrote: "I'm an avid reader who loves romantic suspense/thriller/mystery. If you need someone to read & review, I would love to. Sherry e-mail oceanstorm49@yahoo.com I have a Kindle."

She..."

Barbara, I do not have prime yet. Sherry

message 14: by Constance (new)

Constance Bretes | 19 comments Sherry wrote: "I'm an avid reader who loves romantic suspense/thriller/mystery. If you need someone to read & review, I would love to. Sherry e-mail oceanstorm49@yahoo.com I have a Kindle."

HI Sherry, I have a romance with a little suspense in it called Delayed Justice and I would love to have someone read and post a review on it. Let me know if you are interested, cbretes@sbcglobal.net

message 15: by Trish (new)

Trish Jackson (trishjax) Sherry wrote: "I'm an avid reader who loves romantic suspense/thriller/mystery. If you need someone to read & review, I would love to. Sherry e-mail oceanstorm49@yahoo.com I have a Kindle."

Would love you to review my romantic suspense Capricorn Cravings.

message 16: by Sherry (new)

Sherry | 23 comments Trish wrote: "Sherry wrote: "I'm an avid reader who loves romantic suspense/thriller/mystery. If you need someone to read & review, I would love to. Sherry e-mail oceanstorm49@yahoo.com I have a Kindle."

Wou..."

Trish my e-mail is oceanstorm49@yahoo.com & I have a Kindle. Would love to R&R. Sherry

message 17: by Alexa (last edited May 25, 2014 12:29PM) (new)

Alexa Verde | 7 comments Barbara,

If you're still interested in exchanging reviews, I'd love to read your book. Mine is romantic suspense/murder mystery.