Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Beta Readers > Seeking Beta Reader For Completed Urban Fantasy Novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natasha (last edited Apr 25, 2014 12:33PM) (new)

Natasha Raulerson (raulersonwrites) Greetings All! I've recently completed the second round of edits on my novel Blood Moon. It rests at just under 66,000 words. I've made a Beta outline so that you know what I'm looking for in regards to the read. I'm happy to send the first two chapters for consideration before sending the full manuscript just to make sure the reader is at least intrigued. Seeking two Beta Readers at the moment, and there is one sex scene in the book.

Blood Moon Synopsis:
Mac’s never had an easy life. Overcoming a dark childhood and finding a new life – one she was never certain she deserved – Mac had been happy, engaged, and pregnant. In only a few moments of violence, gore, and pain – that all changed. The only survivor of a werewolf attack, for the last four years, Mac has done nothing but mercilessly hunt the beasts down in order to find the man responsible.

Liam Greene. A strong Alpha whose sociopathic nature and twisted reputation preceded him.

In the bayou of Louisiana, she’s closer. As close as she’s ever been, and it isn’t getting any easier. Dalton Reeves – a smart ass werewolf who professes he’s not like the other wolves – won’t leave her alone. Travis, an ex bull rider, rodeo cowboy turned ghost, and her best friend, finds this turn of events hilarious. An FBI Agent is hot on Mac’s tail for multiple murders. Mac committed them – but the victims weren’t human. Toss it together, shake it up, and somewhere in the tumultuous ruins, lies Mac. Ever the survivor. Mac has walked a long path, leaving nothing but blood and mutilated werewolves in her wake. So close to finding Liam she can feel the bristling of his fur, nothing will keep Mac from her revenge.

Retribution will be paid – when the blood moon rises.

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (sonopiccante) | 2 comments Natasha,

I might be interested in being a beta reader for you. If you're interested, you can email me the first two chapters as a sample, to michelle.beahm@yahoo.com

message 3: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Raulerson (raulersonwrites) Sent an email! Thanks sweetie!

message 4: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Raulerson (raulersonwrites) Still seeking.

message 5: by Anastaciaknits (new)

Anastaciaknits I might be, too.