The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Reporting for duty

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Walpow (walpow) Hello, All -

Nathan Walpow here. Some of you may know me from various Bouchercons, etc. My Joe Portugal series ground to a halt in 2005, and I took a few years off from writing fiction. Now I'm back, with an e-novella entitled Logan's Young Guns. I have a giveaway starting next Tuesday for three copies of Joe P. #3, One Last Hit, and if you go to my website and sign up for my newsletter, you'll get a free short story entitled "Daughters."

As a reader, my favorites include Raymond Chandler, Ellery Queen, Cynthia Harrod-Eagles, John Shannon, and Lee Child.

Happy to be here ....

All the best,
Nathan

message 2: by Bill, Co-Moderator (new)

Bill | 5415 comments Mod
Welcome to the group, Nathan. Good luck with your latest.

message 3: by Malina (new)

Malina | 2787 comments Welcome Nathan!

message 4: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Walpow (walpow) Thank you, folks. Much appreciated. I've missed the reader contact while I've been off mostly being an editor.

message 5: by Nancy, Co-Moderator (new)

Nancy Oakes (quinnsmom) | 8600 comments Mod
Hi Nathan.

message 6: by PortCityDeDe (new)

PortCityDeDe (dhsmith) Hello. I'm Dentral (pronounced like central). I am excited about becoming a part of group and look forward to some interesting reads. I am a Southern Belle planted in the city of Brotherly Love (Philadelphia). I look forward to meeting you all in discussion.

message 7: by Michael (last edited Apr 30, 2014 02:40PM) (new)

Michael Smart | 25 comments Hi everyone, just joined the group and looking forward to great discussions and reads. As a mystery author I hope this group will offer the opportunity to connect with and generate readers, and as I reader I look forward to connecting with fellow mystery authors.

message 8: by Nancy, Co-Moderator (new)

Nancy Oakes (quinnsmom) | 8600 comments Mod
Hello, Dentral! (And Michael, you do get around! LOL) We're excited about having you in the group and look forward to hearing from you.