Creepypasta Fantasy Rp discussion

Oxford High > Football Field

Comments Showing 1-50 of 151 (151 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Max sat on the bleachers, his hood pulled over his head as he watched the players intently. He had pretended to sprain an ankle to be able to sit out. He might accidentally break the ball if he played.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) Vasarie walks on the bleachers and hums to herself. She laughs to herself before she looks up at the sky as she saw a guy from the corner of her eye. Her white hair wrapped around her as she turns herself to look at him fully. "That's odd, someone like me here." She mutter to herself.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Max kept his head bowed in thought, his usual mask covering his face. He had his eyes closed, irritated by the sun that was at its highest point.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) Vasarie walks up the bleachers and to the guy. "Hi," she says as she decides to sit down next to him. "I don't see many others like me around, unless they caused the listed name's death."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Wait is she a reaper? >>

Max sighed and looked away. The sun was really getting under his skin and he was the social type even without the sun.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) (Its in her character profile... she has her only way of doing it.)

"And not sociable." Vasarie sighs as she moves her hair out of her face. "What fun." She says as she got out her scythe that happened to be a pin for right then.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Max sglanced over, raising his head for a few seconds to expose his white mask. He then put his head back down, You're an annoying one he thought to himself.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) Vasarie twirls her scythe in her fingers as she let out a puff of air. My brothers are more fun than this and they annoy the hell out of me. She looks up at the sky to see if she could spot anything in the clouds.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "The sun only shines upon those who want it to" he said blankly. Another riddle on his part. He loved speaking in riddles. Especially when others couldn't understand them.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "So he can speak." She mutters as she turns to face the boy. Her phone flashed her fathers name and she sighs. "To ignore death or not to ignore death, that is the question." She mutters as she held her phone in her hand.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "One cannot ignore the inevitable. Only prolong it." he replied subtly, not really showing many signs of emotion.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "I'm over 300 years old and he would probably only ground me for a week or so." She says absently as she held her still ringing phone.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "But you will die at one point. You can't escape something thats within you. I would no more than anyone" he whispered.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "Death is as old as time." She says as she answers. "Yes dad?" She answers. "Why do I.... but.... fine I will do it later today.... right love you too." She sighs as she hung up. "Damon is such an idiot."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He said nothing and sat perfectly still as he thought.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) She ran a hand down her face. "He can last for right now." She mutters. "Why must the other two disappear when the one is in trouble."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He shrugged slightly and continued to think, his hood still pulled up over his nutella brown hair.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) Vasarie sighs as she leans back against the bleacher seat just behind her.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Don't you have somewhere to be?" he murmured lowly.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "Not for a couple of hour for play back." She says as she held up her pen, letting it morph into a necklace.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He sighed, Why did you come over he in the first place he thought, the heat of the sun only making him more and more aggitated.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) She slips her bag from her shoulders and gets out a pencil and a pad of paper to sketch the sky above her.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) About thirty more minutes... then I can let it all out he thought to himself as he looked down at the lit screen of his phone.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) She hums softly as she draws the sky. Her hand danced across the page, leaving only marks that made a design.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He sighed and glanced up, "So you aren't leaving anytime soon?" he asked.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "I have decided that my brother needs to be taught a lesson." Vasarie says as she stops her pencil to look at the boy. "Older brothers shouldn't be needing their little sister to save their hydes every time they get caught."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Interesting." he said blankly. Not a hint of emotion in his voice.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "Annoying more like it." She mutters darkly as she goes back to drawing. She peeks up at the sky to get a better view.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Then you should punch them" he said blankly.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "They'd just gang up on me and pin me down." Vasarie says as she sets her sketchpad down. "I rather pay them back when they least expect it. It mostly embarrassing things like when I was about 36 years old I kept stealing my brothers belts while they were still on their bodies. I would always laugh as their faces went red when their pants fell in front of a group of girls they were trying to impress."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He shrugged, "My pants fell down once when I was a lot younger. And so I lit the school on fire." he replied blankly.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "I think my dad and eldest brother were called to that. Poor souls did even know what was happening until the were savagely ripped from their bodies." She says with a slight smile. "I like to see the looks of shock and pure terror as I send their asses to hell."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He shrugged faintly, hating the sun that loomed over them.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "Then again the screams are entertaining as well." She says as she starts to draw again.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nods in agreement, playing tetrus on his phone.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "Why exactly do you come here?" She asks as her hand stops sketching for a moment.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Its complicated" he replied.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "I have a couple hours if you want to explain." Vasarie replies as she starts to draw once again to add the Fia fishing touch to the dark scene that was created from her view on the sky.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "I'm going to make it simple, I follow the path that I'm told to follow." he murmured.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "Sound slightly boring." She says as she set her pencil down to look at her drawing.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He sighed as he lost, throwing his phone into the distance and shrugging, "I'm a proxie. It's what I do" he replied.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) "I follow my own path for the most part." She says. "It's just the list and my father who run a small portion of my life."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He shrugged and ran a hand down his back pack strap.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) Vasarie sets her sketch good down as she fishes in her backpack for something to snack on. She pulls out a bag of chips and opens it. "Want some?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He shrugged, "Sure" he murmured.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) She held out the day to him so that he could take some. "What other murders did you commit?" She asks curious as to what he did.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He glanced up, "I don't exactly like revealing the way I kill. But I can easily say that the age and gender of my kills always range the same as my master" he said.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) Vasarie laughs softly. "That would subvice but I would never ask how, as you should know. I would only ask who, but then again many don't kill and tell, so to speak."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded in agreement and liften his mask slightly, revealing his perfect teeth and lips as he took a small bite.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) Vasarie tilts her head to get a better view of the guy's face, but the movement only made her hair slide over her eyes to block her view. She frown as she pulled her hair back with her scythe, which was now a hair tie.

« previous 1 3 4