Tinnean
This topic is about Tinnean
New releases > Foolish Me by Tinnean

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dreamspinner (new)

Dreamspinner Press (dreamspinnerpress) | 2637 comments Mod
Foolish Me by Tinnean

When Will returns to an empty apartment, he wonders if Theo really wants to be found. But Will always gets his man.

The Light in your Eyes: Book Two; A Spy vs Spook Novel

Giving up a life as rent boy Sweetcheeks for his lover, William Matheson, was an easy decision for Theo Bascopolis. But years of selling his body and the lingering pain from being thrown out by his father leave Theo worried that Wills, who’s always had his family’s acceptance, can’t truly love him. Life has taught him love isn’t for rent boys, and he’s having a hard time tearing down the walls he built around his emotions and trusting that Wills sees beyond his past.

Despite Wills’s reassurances, he leaves for an extended assignment with no contact, giving Theo too much time to think about the future. A message arrives, and as far as Theo is concerned, it proves him right. Maybe it’s too late to protect his heart, but he’s not going to hang around waiting for Matheson to stomp all over it. Theo runs, breaking all ties to his former lover.

When Wills returns to an empty apartment and no sign of his lover, he wonders whether Theo really wants to be found and if they are meant to be together after all. But they’ve been through too much, and Wills always gets his man.

Length: Novel (350p.) | Genre:  Contemporary | Release Date: April 25, 2014

Buy as eBook ($6.99 ISBN: 978-1-62798-826-1) | Buy as Paperback ($17.99 ISBN: 978-1-62798-825-4)

message 2: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) | 51 comments Yay!
Got it! I was looking forward for it! Yay! It's out :)))

message 3: by Tinnean (new)

Tinnean | 34 comments Bookwatcher wrote: "Yay!
Got it! I was looking forward for it! Yay! It's out :)))"

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it. :-)

message 4: by Jilrene (new)

Jilrene Yay! I didn't realize you were already writing another book about Theo and Wills! (I'm such a slacker)

message 5: by Tinnean (new)

Tinnean | 34 comments Jilrene ♥ ★ wrote: "Yay! I didn't realize you were already writing another book about Theo and Wills! (I'm such a slacker)"

Not at all, Jilrene. I had to finish telling their story. (Although there's a Sidebar that covers an event Theo glosses over. ;-) )

message 6: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) | 51 comments I'm Reading and loving it!!!

message 7: by Tinnean (new)

Tinnean | 34 comments Bookwatcher wrote: "I'm Reading and loving it!!!"

Yes! *cough* That is to say, Thank you. I'm very pleased to hear this. 0:-)

message 8: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) | 51 comments Tinnean wrote: "Bookwatcher wrote: "I'm Reading and loving it!!!"

Yes! *cough* That is to say, Thank you. I'm very pleased to hear this. 0:-)"

Shush,
Don't tell Mark and Quinn. They may be jealous... But I really love Theo and Wills!
:p

message 9: by Tinnean (new)

Tinnean | 34 comments Bookwatcher wrote: "Tinnean wrote: "Bookwatcher wrote: "I'm Reading and loving it!!!"

Yes! *cough* That is to say, Thank you. I'm very pleased to hear this. 0:-)"

Shush,
Don't tell Mark and Quinn. They may be jealo..."

LOL! My lips are sealed!