Goodreads Giveaways Chat discussion

Your Winnings > Have you won?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy | 70 comments Mod
Have you won anything from the Goodreads Giveaway? How many, and how often?

message 2: by Jenni (new)

Jenni (thefabjenni) | 3 comments Nope!

message 3: by Sue (last edited Apr 25, 2014 11:30AM) (new)

Sue | 20 comments I have not won anything yet. but I love a freebie, so I am going to commit myself to regularly entering giveaways!

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy | 70 comments Mod
Sue wrote: "I have not won anything yet. but I love a freebie, so I am going to commit myself to regularly entering giveaways!"

Everything is better when it is free! I try to enter at least a few times a week. Luckily, the entering process is quick so it doesn't take too long to enter for multiple books.

message 5: by Sue (last edited Apr 27, 2014 04:33AM) (new)

Sue | 20 comments I found out today that I have won 'Can Anybody Help?' by Sinead Cowley. I only entered this draw yesterday as it was a soon ending giveaway. I has probably taken me just under a week to win a book.

There is a up to 4-6 week for the novel, but as the giveaway is in the same country as I live I hope it will be sooner.

I shall be really excited to recieve the novel and read it. When I read and rate a book I just use the star system only, but I really I really going to try and make some written comments. The rules state that if you give a review you are more likely to win other novels.

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy | 70 comments Mod
Sue wrote: "I found out today that I have won 'Can Anybody Help?' by Sinead Cowley. I only entered this draw yesterday as it was a soon ending giveaway. I has probably taken me just under a week to win a book...."

Congratulations. Please do share with us after you receive the book. Usually it doesn't take very long to receive them. I have received some in a matter of days (it all depends on the person mailing it out).

message 7: by Sue (new)

Sue | 20 comments Oops I have won another novel 'The Girl Who Saved The King of Sweden' Yahay!

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy | 70 comments Mod
Sue wrote: "Oops I have won another novel 'The Girl Who Saved The King of Sweden' Yahay!"

Yay. It seemed like it went like that for me too. I won nothing, then I won quite a few.

message 9: by Sue (new)

Sue | 20 comments Yesterday I won 'Seasons Of Desire', I now getting addicting to winning books!

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy | 70 comments Mod
Sue wrote: "Yesterday I won 'Seasons Of Desire', I now getting addicting to winning books!"

Lol. I know the feeling. Once I started winning, I was hooked. :) (Now, if I could only put some of that luck towards the lottery)

message 11: by Sue (new)

Sue | 20 comments I have won my forth novel today 'This Is Water' by Yannick Murphy.

Amy, how many novels have you won?

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy | 70 comments Mod
...Amy, how many novels have you won?"

Around 89.

message 13: by Sue (new)

Sue | 20 comments Amy wrote: "...Amy, how many novels have you won?"

Around 89."

Wow!