Splintered Fan Club discussion

Splintered (Splintered, #1)
This topic is about Splintered
MAD GIVEAWAYS > Giveaway for a special-edition, limited-release flip-ARC of Splintered/Unhinged

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Flip ARCs photo SplinteredUnhingedflipARC_zps21dcf2b6.png

A special-edition, limited-release flip-ARC of Splintered/Unhinged (all of Splintered, one chap of Unhinged /both covers) is up for grabs here: http://www.thecovercontessa.com/2014/...

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments I have that ARC! Won it in a giveaway from Rhiannon Paille, hehe. <3

message 3: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Tara wrote: "I have that ARC! Won it in a giveaway from Rhiannon Paille, hehe. <3"

Aww, haha! Congrats. It's pretty, isn't it? I kept one out of the 10 or so they sent me for author copies and will never part w/mine. ;P

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments It's how I first met/fell in love/ran away with Morpheus.

Precious | 15 comments Cool!! :D Thanks for sharing!!

message 6: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Precious, you're welcome!

@Shayla, this ARC is a limited edition. They only made a few and will never print anymore. One side has the Splintered cover and the other has Unhinged. Also, it has the full Splintered story and then on the unhinged side, there's a chapter from book 2. ;)

message 7: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Good luck to any of you who enter the giveaway! :D

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments Plus..MORPHEUS!! *Swoon*

message 9: by A.G. (last edited Apr 25, 2014 05:49PM) (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Shayla wrote: "OMG, I need to get on ASAP..."

Yes! Hop over there and enter. I went digging through the author copies of my books and realized I have one extra of these (other than the one I'm keeping). So I'm going to give it away when the Ensnared cover comes out as part of the celebration, (another chance in case you guys don't win this one).

message 10: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments If not for Rhi Pie, I'd have never heard of our dear A.G.!! Randomly entered one of her contests, because I knew the answer and thought 'Splintered' sounded like an interesting book. ;)

Little did I know..how far down the rabbit hole I'd fall, all over again!!

message 11: by L (new)

L How beautiful! Thank you so much for this fantastic giveaway x

Jing Zhi (jing_zhi) Wish the giveaway was international! :\

message 13: by A.G. (last edited Apr 26, 2014 10:27AM) (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments JZ wrote: "Wish the giveaway was international! :\"

I know, JZ. I'm sorry. I have no control over that since someone else is giving the book away. But I'll make sure my giveaway is INTL, so you'll get your chance. :)

Jing Zhi (jing_zhi) @A.G. There's no need to be sorry, I totally understand. Thank you! :)

message 15: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Shayla wrote: "Only 1 more day! So excited!"

Yay! Good luck everyone! :)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments So who won?
O w O

message 17: by A.G. (last edited Jul 11, 2014 07:45AM) (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Dahanci wrote: "So who won?
O w O"

Someone named Octavia. Not sure she's on here, but she's one of my twitter followers. Sadly, just a few weeks ago she ended up having a leak in her roof during some heavy rains and it warped it. So my publicist is going to check to see if they have any left, and if so, I'll send her another. I felt so bad for her!

message 18: by ashes (last edited Jul 11, 2014 08:08AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Aw... That's sad. Gosh, I hope it's not too bad. I hate when my books get wet X(

message 19: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments A.G. wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "So who won?
O w O"

Someone named Octavia. Not sure she's on here, but she's one of my twitter followers. Sadly, just a few weeks ago she ended up having a leak in her roof during s..."

That's really sweet of you to try to send her another like that.

message 20: by A.G. (new) - added it

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Katie wrote: "A.G. wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "So who won?
O w O"

Someone named Octavia. Not sure she's on here, but she's one of my twitter followers. Sadly, just a few weeks ago she ended up having a leak in her ..."

Thank you! I just found out yesterday that my publicist found one in my editor's office and they're going to send it to me so I can sign it and let her have it. They rock!

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments In a rather creepy coincidence, I thought I'd lost my ARC of Unhinged. I looked all over my house and finally found it with my yaoi on the "Lost Books" shelf.

I probably would have died if I really lost it. Maybe I should buy the actual books XD