Paper Towns Paper Towns discussion

In the Paper Towns Movie, Who Would You Cast As Margo?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hilary (last edited Apr 25, 2014 09:30AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hilary I was wondering who would be good to play Margo if Paper Towns was a movie....comment who you would choose?
I was thinking Blake Lively when she was 18.
Anyone else have any ideas????

Isabelle Paper towns is becoming a movie.

Hilary Hey, what about Jennifer Lawrence as Margo??

Monica Malo chloe moretz!<3

message 5: by Serena (new)

Serena The first person I thought of was Ellen Page, or maybe Alice Englert. I think either actress would be great for the role.

Hilary cool!

Nicole Serena wrote: "The first person I thought of was Ellen Page, or maybe Alice Englert. I think either actress would be great for the role."
Ellen Page would be amazing!!!

Danika Always pictured her as Jennifer Lawrence..

Lemon how about Emma Roberts? or nah? Haha Well, I just can't wait!!

Tayler Personally, I would cast myself.

Zalans Orban Chloe Grace Moretz !!!

message 12: by Olivia (last edited Jul 10, 2014 09:20AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Olivia Margo isn't supposed to be skinny; "In the end, you could not say that Margo Roth Spiegelman was fat, or that she was skinny, any more than you can say that the Eiffel Tower is or is not lonely." So personally, I don't want to see a really thin actress playing Margo. What about Abigail Breslin? She is cute and a great actress.

janet i pictured her more like Brie Larson

Olivia Bombus wrote: "i pictured her more like Brie Larson"

I just looked up Brie Larson and I agree! But isn't she too old?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with the people who are saying Chloe Grace Moretz. I think she would be great!

Jessica I honestly think Chloe Grace Moretz would be the perfect Margo Roth Spiegelman! I have searched up the other people suggested and they would also be a good Margo but are they really the perfect Margo? I'm not saying that they wouldn't be a match, so please don't take it that way!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

If Acacia Brinley were an actress, I would cast her.

message 18: by Ram (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ram Danielle Campbell.

Marisa Ferreira Ellen Page would be great

Talita I think she would suit Anna Sophia Robb, thats how I've always pictured her, I think that she should have bright, sparky, blue eyes, you know?

Hilary Yeah I agree.

Alyson I think Ellen Page should be Margo, other than that, I would pick maybe Lily Collins? Other than that I'd say Chloe Grace Moretz.

McKay Jones Ellen Page Ellen Page Ellen Page

Elvina i always pictured her like Brie Larson. she's a good actress, and i think she'll be perfect as Margo. Abigail Breslin or Liana Liberato would be great too.

message 25: by Jerian (last edited Jul 18, 2014 03:47AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jerian Bandong I think Emma Roberts can play the role of Margo and Im happy that Natt Wolff will play Q!! Haha

Katie Abigail Breslin, Hailee Steinfeld or Jane Levy.

message 27: by Jath (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jath Emma Watson

harlie I would totally cast myself.
I'm not even joking. That is my dream role.

message 29: by Abby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby For some reason I liked Ashley Rickards for this role. idk though

Georgina Monk In my head, Margo has ginger curly hair. So an actress with that really.

message 31: by Sam (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sam Monica wrote: "chloe moretz!<3"

totally agree!

Julia SHAILENE WOODLEY! Haha, just kidding. There was an April Fool's joke that she was cast as Margo... but I think she's got a lot on her hands with Divergent. I don't know who I would cast as Margo! I'm excited to see who is officially cast, though!

message 33: by Ali (new)

Ali Bookbinder ZOEY DEUTCH. I honestly think she'd be the perfect Margo.

Megan The first person I thought of was Ellen Page. Or Lily Collins.

message 35: by Abby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby ^^^ Lily Collins sounds really good. but I don't like Chloe grace mortez or somethin because they said that Margo was curvy

message 36: by Sara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara Gardyne I honestly think Emma Roberts would make a good Margo, but Ellen Page or Liana Liberato possibly?

message 37: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary I think Madeline Carroll would be PERFECT!

Andrew Marquez Emma Watson would amazing as Margo.

message 39: by Ella (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ella I think Emma Watson would be brilliant :)

message 40: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara ARIEL WINTER, DANIELLE CAMPBELL, OR SASHA PLEASE!!!!

message 41: by KQC (new) - rated it 3 stars

KQC Ellen page or rosa salazar!!

Holly fletcher-price i was thinking Teresa Palmer???

Charlotte Vandaele Serena wrote: "The first person I thought of was Ellen Page, or maybe Alice Englert. I think either actress would be great for the role."

I go with Alice Englert!

Charlotte Vandaele Holly wrote: "i was thinking Teresa Palmer???"

She was also in my head!

message 45: by Adam (new) - rated it 3 stars

Adam I think Mae Whitman would be perfect

Colleen Christina from Divergent!!!! her name is Zoë Kravitz I believe.

message 47: by Kins (new)

Kins kat dennings for sure!

Nerdfighterdebo Rooney Mara. Because she was lovely in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Mysterious and dark as she is as a good actress, Rooney would be great for the ninja Margo. Plus, she looks good with short hair.

message 49: by Neha (new) - rated it 3 stars

Neha Juno Temple?

Sarah Emma Watson maybe?

« previous 1