Mott Hall 3 - UPenn discussion

What’s one book that goodreads recommended or that a classmate rated highly that you are thinking about reading?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Hendricks | 2 comments Mod
What interests you about that book?

message 2: by Juan (last edited Apr 28, 2014 09:05AM) (new)

Juan | 2 comments One book that good reads recommended is "Beach House" By James Patterson. One thing that interest me is the mystery and that its a type of book that leaves you thinking and wondering

message 3: by Winy (new)

Winy | 3 comments no classmate has reccomended one for me. But i really want to read shatter me it looks really interesting.They picked it based on my interest in fantasy.

Richard the bird man? Guity | 2 comments on my file i added random books because i wanted to try different type of book.

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Newman | 2 comments One book that a classmate recommended and rated highly was the Twilight series. She said that it is good and relates to the movie.

message 6: by Karen (new)

Karen | 2 comments A book that I want to read that good reads recommended was Fast Life by Cassandra Cater. This is because it is similar to the book i read and the genre is drama which i like. Also i read the blurb which made the book seem very interesting.

message 7: by Greisbert (new)

Greisbert Nunez | 4 comments one book that really interest me is code of darkness. I have look through all the reviews and all of them are positive.This book takes place in Chicago and the main point of view of the character is a bank robber

Richard the bird man? Guity | 2 comments why do you Grisbert are really interested in this one book. :]

message 9: by Mariam (last edited Apr 28, 2014 09:16AM) (new)

Mariam Waggeh | 2 comments One book that I recommend is The Book Thief. The book interests me because its a book about books.

message 10: by Habi (new)

Habi Sillah | 2 comments One book that a classmate recommended was Now You See Her by James Paterson. He said that it is about a lady named jenine she was in a hotel in college. She thought she killed somebody but she gets caught by a cop who lets her of the hook. Then she ends up marrying him. Then she realizes he is not who he says he is.

message 11: by Anwar (last edited Apr 28, 2014 09:19AM) (new)

Anwar | 2 comments A book goodreads recommended that I am thinking about is an autobiography on Assata Shakur. This book is about a member of the black panther. This book takes place in New Jersey

message 12: by Shatyra (new)

Shatyra Wilkerson | 2 comments A book that I want to read that good reads recommend is heaven is for real by todd burpo. This is because its a true story on how a little boys makes a trip to heaven and back.he experienced the after life and for a child he is pretty brave in my opinion because a child experiencing after life would be terrifying. its also a warm hearting story because a little boy who was about to die came back to life with his family

message 13: by Alejandro (new)

Alejandro Seed | 2 comments The website recommended me a manga called Future Diary and now i am going to look it up in my own time. Its seemed interesting because of the cover and the title and it probably has a goo plot. Sme problem might be s the title might not be related to the plot at all.

message 14: by Karina (new)

Karina Alvarez | 2 comments A book that one of my classmates rated high that i want to read is matched. This is because the person retaed it 5 stars that means that it had to be good.

message 15: by Kemely (new)

Kemely | 2 comments one book that i would recommend is the book Star girl.the reason i would recommend this book is because it show that differences can cause problems.also,the main character goes through the difficulties of leaving her love behind because he tried to change who she was in the second book Dear,Star girl.

message 16: by Dymonaz (new)

Dymonaz Grant | 2 comments A book that I'm interested in reading is Game by Walter Dean Myers. The book looks like its about a basketball player that goes through struggles when playing basketball. I only read one book by Walter Dean Myers which was about the streets, So I think this book would be good.

message 17: by Greisbert (new)

Greisbert Nunez | 4 comments One book that this site recommended to me was wondor even though i have read this book i would still love to read this book again and live through the great and horrible moments of wondor

message 18: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Bamba | 2 comments One book that i would like to read is the book of the battle of Larry bird and magic Johnson. i would like to read this book because i like basketball. This is also a very intense battle from two hall of famers.

message 19: by Shamorl (new)

Shamorl Henry | 1 comments The Goodreads.com Website Recommended me a book similar to manga and the sea of monsters it was called b- gray man. I have no idea what this book is about, i'll look this book up because i don't have no idea but if it is something good then i guess i'll read it

message 20: by Aisha (new)

Aisha Jallow | 2 comments One book that the website recomended to me was Hope Hard .I read one of that authors books so i thought it would be great to read another one of her groups. Shes really creative and entertains the readers while she writes books.

message 21: by Briana (new)

Briana Maduro | 3 comments So far none of my classmates recommended a book for me to read just yet. So I am still waiting for right now!

message 22: by Shamontae (new)

Shamontae | 3 comments A book recomanded to me is "private" i read the authors book and she is very creative and dramatic

message 23: by Martin (new)

Martin Nze | 1 comments The book that I really recommend is Stolen Children by Peg Kehret. This book is really good, if you are interested with mystery and suspense. What the book is about is that a character, Amy is babysitting a girl and thinkd of what to do when thugs arrive to kidnap them...